Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Would You Sell Your Girlfriend/Wife For $11000 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Sell Your Girlfriend/Wife For $11000 (2204 Views)

When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) / Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? / 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Sell Your Girlfriend/Wife For $11000 by Ibiyomee(f): 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
www.viral4real.com/would-you-sell-your-girlfriend-for-11000-for-a-one-night-stand-this-guy-would/

(click the link above to watch the video)
Is it true, even today, that money can’t buy you happiness? Well, it may be true, but money can buy you a lot of things that can make you happy. And it is also a fact that money can make the world go ‘round. Many would say, “Money can’t buy me,” but in the end they give in to money too. This man decided to have his girlfriend rented out for $11,000—and his girlfriend was cool with it too!

Here is the storyline:
The prankster approached this couple and asked the man if how much he would sell his girlfriend for a one-night-stand. The boyfriend replied, “A million dollars.” Well not quite. I was thinking he would start throwing punches at the prankster as he and his girlfriend were both insulted. But, no!
When offered $1000 (a far cry from a million), it can be seen that he was ready to give in, but hesitated in the last moment and said that his girlfriend was not for sale. But when offered an additional $10,000 the boyfriend had a sudden change of mind—and so did his girlfriend!

Below is the link to another video of Alisha, who think her boyfriend loves her more than anything in the world so decided to find out by setting him up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFxLQwp3DuM
Re: Would You Sell Your Girlfriend/Wife For $11000 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would You Sell Your Girlfriend/Wife For $11000 by boombay(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
vanquay I'm coming after you!!
Re: Would You Sell Your Girlfriend/Wife For $11000 by Drhenrysaint(m): 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Would You Sell Your Girlfriend/Wife For $11000 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
Use some Francs to buy good wifi maybe then you will chop FTc undecided
boombay:
vanquay I'm coming after you!!
Re: Would You Sell Your Girlfriend/Wife For $11000 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
Who go even buy
Re: Would You Sell Your Girlfriend/Wife For $11000 by Tundenoni(m): 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sharp sharp
Re: Would You Sell Your Girlfriend/Wife For $11000 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
ask my boo
Re: Would You Sell Your Girlfriend/Wife For $11000 by EddyBlingzz(m): 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Who go even buy
LMAO!
Re: Would You Sell Your Girlfriend/Wife For $11000 by EddyBlingzz(m): 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
i actually would. adding all exes as a bonus to strengthen our business partnership grin
Re: Would You Sell Your Girlfriend/Wife For $11000 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Sell Your Girlfriend/Wife For $11000 by sainty2k3(m): 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
Before u comment, be careful, I'll find ur girlfriend and tell her o
Re: Would You Sell Your Girlfriend/Wife For $11000 by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Would You Sell Your Girlfriend/Wife For $11000 by princeogbeide1(m): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ibiyomee:
www.viral4real.com/would-you-sell-your-girlfriend-for-11000-for-a-one-night-stand-this-guy-would/

(click the link above to watch the video)
Is it true, even today, that money can’t buy you happiness? Well, it may be true, but money can buy you a lot of things that can make you happy. And it is also a fact that money can make the world go ‘round. Many would say, “Money can’t buy me,” but in the end they give in to money too. This man decided to have his girlfriend rented out for $11,000—and his girlfriend was cool with it too!

Here is the storyline:
The prankster approached this couple and asked the man if how much he would sell his girlfriend for a one-night-stand. The boyfriend replied, “A million dollars.” Well not quite. I was thinking he would start throwing punches at the prankster as he and his girlfriend were both insulted. But, no!
When offered $1000 (a far cry from a million), it can be seen that he was ready to give in, but hesitated in the last moment and said that his girlfriend was not for sale. But when offered an additional $10,000 the boyfriend had a sudden change of mind—and so did his girlfrien

Below is the link to another video of Alisha, who think her boyfriend loves her more than anything in the world so decided to find out by setting him up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFxLQwp3DuM

why not?I go even sell her times3

(1) (Reply)

HILARIOUS PHOTO: When U Tell Your Friends U Back With Your Ex / Lets Just Be Friends( The Ten Hidden Meaning) / Kikelomo Opened My Trouser And Pulled Out Something Big (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.