Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? (56516 Views)

Should I Send My Father This Message Our Family Is tearing apart / Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by sleekman(m): 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
olola4:
It started around February,this woman happens to be a colleague at work but is 3year old marriage broke(with 2 kids)and her husband who I know as a very aggressive man (on the day he came to visit his wife at the office, I think he came to give her something he almost slap the security officer who was asking him what he came to do) sent the wife out of the house.After the husband have sent the wife away the only option the wife(my colleague at work) have is to move to the residence of her elder sister who happened to be my own neighbour in the same flat.

At first the only thing I do is to drop her children at school and carry her along to the office, later since am still single and am the only one leaving in my flat except sometimes when my fiancee or my younger brother come spend some days/weeks in my place, she started coming to my flat to watch film,she said her sister didnt subscribe and she is missing her favourite T.V. programs and opera, later she started watching film over night and now she is now leaving in my flat with the excuse that her sister's husband send her packing.

The problem now is that my fiancee cant come over to my place, i have to always lie to her that am not at home, and the woman herself is seducing me by wearing tight inside the house, also am the one to buy everything including foodstuffs and provisions even toothpaste.

The day I sat her down and told her that am not comfortable with her staying with me she was crying and when her one year old daughter saw her crying she also started crying and also she brings visitors which I hate,this will make me be like a stranger in my house.

pls fellow nairalander i need your advice.
@op I have very strong words for. An accomplice to a crime is a criminal. That woman ure habouring is about to set ur life back by at least 10yrs. Delayed marriage, delayed favour etc etc. So if u like urself drive her to her husbands house ASAP. Don't just drive her away from ur flat but rather carry her things and she as well as her kid and drop them in front of her husband... Take dust from d ground dat uve never touched her. Tell d husband dat is his property and he should take care of her. Don't listen to any pleas or whatever.. Do it ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by josite: 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
answer yes or no.have you ever bleeped her?

1 Like

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by badostic: 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
From what you are saying, you have eaten her thinking you are a smart dude any way confess your sin then I can bail you out.
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by peedeeasobie(m): 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
Pls don't put that innocent woman away!
Where else do you want her to go?

Allow her to stay as long as she wants, by the time she's through messing up and scattering your life and relationship, come back here and post "a married woman has destroyed my life"!

You have already started lying to your fiance! Keep it up!

GOOD SAMARITAN! We will give award soon!

2 Likes

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Isamoh: 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
She should go and stay with her family members
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Ninilowo(m): 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
Oga Santa Claus............ To complete ur "womanitarian" service hun? Secure a decent duplex for her..... Sootigbo......... Olohun maje koo wo one chance...... Cos the day the husband go grip you eh.......... Waa damo
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sexcellency:
They call it HOSTILE TAKEOVER
hahahahaahahaaaha! ...you can also call it FORCED OCCUPATION. Lol.
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
guy na one chance u enter so o. jst passing by sha...
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by demobaba1(m): 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
Are you sure you are. man ? Look at d way you are talking, its like you don`t know what you want or you`ve been placed under a spell by d woman in question. Abi na Nollywood be dis one sef ?
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
I need advise please, d way wey i dey mess this days e tire me, my girlfriend fit run o, i need help i beg.

Ok @op, let me tell you what i did to the woman that came visiting her younger sister my neighbor with 2yrs old boy, i like the boy so much and i always play with him as if he is my son, i buy bobo juice on my way from work every day, i became the boy uncle just like that, the mother always come to my room to carry her son. One day i remember the boy was sleeping on my couch and the next thing i dosed off and when i woke up i saw the woman in my room ,she changed the channel to Big Brother Africa, the programme i hate in my life. Na so it start o, the day i engage her with gist asking her about BBA na that day i commit crime, knowing I'm not marry maybe that is opportunity for her i don't know, before i know she started patronising my kitchen, the day i saw her in the name of changing her dress that was the day i left my home for my friend apartment, she started looking for my contact and no results she hand over my keys to her sister and left.

Try this one if your story is/are true
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Samexdx(m): 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
boombay:
wake up one night and use powder to rub your body from head to toe.
Tie a white wrapper and tie your TV remote with a red cloth
start chanting in a strange manner
like "kulu kulu maku moku"grin
make sure she hears you.
if she asks wahz going on tell her you're a ritualist that you use female only for the ritualsgrin
and if she doesn't ask you
trust Me she will leave immediately!grin

or better still get a coffin as your center table in the sitting room!grin
chai.. there's God ooo
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by wordbank(m): 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
Op, u don get free wife, free children wetin again remain
Abeg accept the fatherly position
Happy married life ahead

2 Likes

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by andyanders: 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
Op, I do not believe that you do not have anything doing with a married woman by having her stay in your house with her kids.

In fact, if the husband is smart, he should institute a legal action against your person if he happens to find out and you MUST pay for damages and also rot in jail.

You must be out of your mind for even allowing her stay overnight in your house talk less of having to be staying with you.

You are sick and I believe you must be an irresponsible fellow. Do you actually know the implication of your action by having to accommodate a legally married woman? Wait until you are arrested and taken to court. That your humanitarian gesture would send you to jail.

3 Likes

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by selab: 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
firstly u shld av let ur finance know from d onset so that both of u can fight it 2gether...
I will advice you force her out of ur life not only ur house if u av no hidden agenda o. Magana ya kare!
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by IYANGBALI: 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
Shoro ni yen?mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by andyanders: 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
Op, do you know the power of women? She can turn against you if you refuse any intimacy advances from her or even kill you.

I am so mad over your action.If you want to her help her in order to get out of this mess, give her money and ask her to get her out of your life by advising her to go look for a house or go back to her parents.Too bad for a man without vision like you.I pity you.
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
This is a very simple matter na,just dont subscribe to your dstv and light bill,infact start eating out.no need to even talk plenty,kori go chase her one time
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by cococandy(f): 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
You're kidding right?

Can't she go find a room to rent?
So she won't survive if she's not living off someone? Mtchewwwww.

All the time she's been at her sister's house she should have been on the look out for place to rent and even move out of her sister's house.

Her sister's hubby sent her out and you're her last hope?
undecided

If you like give her belle too and complicate your life the more. Maybe lose your fiancée in the process too.

Pls at the risk of saying the obviousl, tell her to pack and go. What do you really need advice one?
olola4:
It started around February,this woman happens to be a colleague at work but is 3year old marriage broke(with 2 kids)and her husband who I know as a very aggressive man (on the day he came to visit his wife at the office, I think he came to give her something he almost slap the security officer who was asking him what he came to do) sent the wife out of the house.After the husband have sent the wife away the only option the wife(my colleague at work) have is to move to the residence of her elder sister who happened to be my own neighbour in the same flat.

At first the only thing I do is to drop her children at school and carry her along to the office, later since am still single and am the only one leaving in my flat except sometimes when my fiancee or my younger brother come spend some days/weeks in my place, she started coming to my flat to watch film,she said her sister didnt subscribe and she is missing her favourite T.V. programs and opera, later she started watching film over night and now she is now leaving in my flat with the excuse that her sister's husband send her packing.

The problem now is that my fiancee cant come over to my place, i have to always lie to her that am not at home, and the woman herself is seducing me by wearing tight inside the house, also am the one to buy everything including foodstuffs and provisions even toothpaste.

The day I sat her down and told her that am not comfortable with her staying with me she was crying and when her one year old daughter saw her crying she also started crying and also she brings visitors which I hate,this will make me be like a stranger in my house.

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by bily(m): 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
olola4:
It started around February,this woman happens to be a colleague at work but is 3year old marriage broke(with 2 kids)and her husband who I know as a very aggressive man (on the day he .......

@ Op, I thought you were married, I'm confused..

2 Likes

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by saasala(m): 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
boombay:
make sure she hears you.
if she asks wahz going on tell her you're a ritualist that you use female only for the ritualsgrin

You be weyrey I swear down grin
boombay:
make sure she hears you.

You be weyrey I swear down
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by monday4jesus15(m): 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
pls tell ur fiancé DAT u are in town and let her find solution to ur problem. cos u are already in between d red sea and d lion.
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Jalinco: 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
Just tell your fiance this story.
If your so call fiance intend to marry you she will definately send her away. Trust me
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Gbemilove2004: 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ehen! The best way to avoid temptation is to fall into temptation. Use it this principle it will work.

or better still get a coffin as your center table in the sitting room!grin[/quote]
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Romzy007(m): 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
You are not serious. I guess what she is giving you at night is turning you head that is why you're thinking up side down. Wake up and be a man ma guy!

1 Like

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by ManTiger(m): 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sounds like one of Andyblaze stories.
grin

Get an affordable flat/BQ/Faxe2Face
Pay the rent, 6mths or 1yr.

Tell her you have a gift/surprise for her.

Take her their and warn her never to come to your place again.

Do I sound harsh?
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by onatisi(m): 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
@op, just tell her you have ebola or hiv/aids . grin
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Coldfeet(f): 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
Boombay you are cwazy!!! grin grin grin grin
Op listen to this guy and your problem is solved.

NLders no go kill person with laugh. grin

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by 400billionman: 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
ELTON123:
What's the title of this movieundecided

grin

My dear, people can really be stu..pid

1 Like

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
boombay:
make sure she hears you.

oboy. This Ftc just had over 470 likes. Guy you too much. See as how i laugh fall from upstairs. Lol funny dude
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by ekeroyal(m): 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
olola4:

Sorry
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by marshalcarter: 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
boombay:
make sure she hears you.

Lwkmd......he didn't say he wanna gve her hypertension naaa....he waz only lookin for a way to chase her.....

BTW.....

I so love ur style grin
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by kenoz(m): 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
The only thing I think you can do is to talk with her sister to talk to her. At least she has a work, she should be able to secure an apartment for herself and her children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die / I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise / 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.