Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari (28951 Views)

Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari / All I Want For My Husband - Aisha Buhari Opens Up After Explosive BBC Interview / I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by olillywales(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
Wife of the President, Mrs. Aisha Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday revealed that she still personally cooks her husband’s food.

Speaking during the Sallah party she organized for Nigerian children at the old Banquet hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja, she sought the children’s permission to leave the party after staying for about two hours in order to go home to cook for President Muhammadu Buhari.

She said: “I’m going to leave you soon. I want to go back home to cook for my husband. Because my children are here playing with you, so nobody is at home, only my husband. So I want to go back home to be with him and also cook dinner for him.”

She urged the children to continue to pray for other Nigerian children who are presently at Internally Displaced Persons (IDP)’ camps due to the insurgency.

Stressing that the administration of her husband attaches importance to Nigerian children’s welfare, protection and development, she urged them to be good ambassadors to their parents.

She said: “The future of this great country lies in your hands. You are to complement the efforts of government by working very hard in school and to be obedient to your parents.”

“Tomorrow, you may be the President, the President’s wife, senator, honourable members, governors, medical doctors, teacher, journalist, engineer, nurse, lawyer and the rest of our honourable professions,” She added

The Wife of the President also urged parents to encourage and monitor their children.
http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/i-still-cook-for-husband-aisha-buhari.html

9 Likes

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by olillywales(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by shalomm: 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2015

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by Mynd44: 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
So what if she cooks for her husband? I am not praising her for it or slamming her but those who chose this to be news obviously don't have better things to report.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
I will definitely do that too when boo boo becomes the president

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Na me for cook for him?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by sentaljohn(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
story for the gods

10 Likes

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
yettybaby112:
I will definately do that too when boo boo becomes the president
Thanks baby..
You are the best...

12 Likes

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by Beremx(f): 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
Behind a great man is a virtuous woman.

God bless the Amiable Wife of our President

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by iornenge81(m): 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
kk oooooooo. lessons should be learnt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by SirHouloo(m): 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
Like hausa women sabi cook sef!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
so does PEJ...

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
That is a good woman that understands her role and duty as a wife.

I will do same for bobo wink

11 Likes

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by Dannyset(m): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
If not for Patience Jonathan's arrogance, this shouldn't be any news. That's a good house wife tho!

27 Likes

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by princefunmmy(m): 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
If she doesn't cook for him, who will?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by bolument(m): 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
this should be a lesson to all married women who decidesnot to cook again after being rich all bcuz they now have the power and money to employ millions of house help

3 Likes

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by Kyase(m): 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
shalomm:

mtcheeew...before are you not suppose to?....nonsense.
my brother u go beef am tire.. Ur hero wife no sabi cook, and.....make i leave here

8 Likes

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by Applaner: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
nawah o
Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by TotoBrusher: 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
you started cooking for him before or after he raped you at the age of 9?

10 Likes

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by Kyase(m): 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
SirHouloo:
NO OO them no sabi na ur mama sabi....

14 Likes

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by CR77(f): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
She dey expecting me to do the cooking

1 Like

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by layinkakeem(m): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
.not like GEJ that uses 4M for daily meal !
God bless you MB

3 Likes

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by fpeter(f): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
Big deal even small girls cook for dia broke guys...

4 Likes

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by CR77(f): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
SirHouloo:

3 Likes

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by infinitygroup(m): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
Before nko
Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by Tuntheycr7: 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
Is she expecting my wife to do the cooking

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lol, na mee suppose cook for am b4 ni

Besides iif uu sabi cook as claimed him for carry uu join him entourage for all these tourism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by Lasgidy1(m): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
Kini big deal. My wife still cooks for me nah

1 Like

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by loomer: 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nairaland and their funny topics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
WHY WAS MY POST REMOVED?

CHEI....

SMH
Re: I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari by ultrazone2(m): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
haha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Akure (Photos, Video) / BREAKING: Buhari Signs Executive Order Allowing Private Companies To Build Roads / Senator Shehu Sani Invites Kanye West To Visit Slave Ports In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.