Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

List Of People Travelling To The USA With Mr President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of People Travelling To The USA With Mr President (2851 Views)

Disturbing Photo Of The CBN Governor With Mr Funtua / See The Amount Of People Travelling On Train Illegally In India (video) / Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of People Travelling To The USA With Mr President by Abbeyme: 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
FLASH##Here are names of the people going to USA with President Buhari.
1. Yusuf Buhari(His son)
2. Umaru Tanko Al-Makura
3. Adams Oshiomhole
4. Kashim Shettima
5. Abiola Adeyemi Ajimobi
6. Godwin Emefiele
7. Rotimi Amaechi
8. Senator Hadi Sirika
9. Ambassador. Paul Bulus Z
10. Ambassador. Ayodele Oke
11. Alhaji. Aliyu Ismaila
12. Ambassador. A.A. Musa
13. Ambassador. G.B. Igali
14. Aliyu Yahaya Gusau
15. Dr. Mahmud Mohammed
16. Pastor Tunde Bakare
17. Ismaila Isa Funtua
18. Mr. Femi Adesina
19. Dr. Suhayb Sanusi Rafindadi
20. Mohammed Sarki
21. Kalu Abba-Snr
22. Ambassador Lawal A. Kazaure
23. Air Commodore N. B. Bali
24. Nura Rimi, Bashir Abubakar
25. Lt. Col. M. Lawal Abubakar
26. Abdulkarim Dauda
27. Yau Abdullahi
28. Adamu Sambo
29. Emmanuel Anrihi
30. Bayo Omoboriowo
31. Lawal Mato-Snr
32. Gbenga Folagbade
33. Shehu Lawal Abubakar

1 Like

Re: List Of People Travelling To The USA With Mr President by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
undecided
Re: List Of People Travelling To The USA With Mr President by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
I thought they are more than this.
Re: List Of People Travelling To The USA With Mr President by juventino: 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
Over 70% from the north! My name is Mumuhamodu Yosufu Daura henceforth angry

4 Likes

Re: List Of People Travelling To The USA With Mr President by Webbet(m): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
All this crowd, na football match dem de go

1 Like

Re: List Of People Travelling To The USA With Mr President by Id4Jesus: 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
wtf. My name is not on that list? Well, I'm happy cos my friend Chibuike Roti I Ameachi is on the list...

2 Likes

Re: List Of People Travelling To The USA With Mr President by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
why are they so many? what are the 33 delegate going to do there? have an hand shake with Obama undecided ......#waste of resources .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of People Travelling To The USA With Mr President by franchizy(m): 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
The marginalization of the igbos are getting quite unbearable.
Why no igbo in the list. Is Nigeria now a Northern and south west country.
I condemn this list, i condemn it, i condemn it.
PMB should reverse this list or face our wrath.

1 Like

Re: List Of People Travelling To The USA With Mr President by Abbeyme: 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dharniel:
I thought they are more than this.

But not up to 100 talk less of 200 people.

With this number of people, you don't need more than an aircraft..
Re: List Of People Travelling To The USA With Mr President by Abbeyme: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
franchizy:

That's a point...

But this is not the ministerial list lol.

But no 3, 6 and 7 of this list are from the eastern block!

1 Like

Re: List Of People Travelling To The USA With Mr President by seunmsg(m): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
franchizy:

At the bolded, how many days ultimatum? grin

I taught Igbos want Biafra, why should Nigerians take them along on a visit to Obama?

Seriously, please look well, Igbos are in that list.

2 Likes

Re: List Of People Travelling To The USA With Mr President by Ayus34(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
AMAECHI.... ur haters will die of hypertension! !

1 Like

Re: List Of People Travelling To The USA With Mr President by cleatoris: 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
I expected to see an Ngige or a Chukwudi in d list. Buhari keeps giving his critics (or even enemies) a loaded gun.

2 Likes

Re: List Of People Travelling To The USA With Mr President by fr3do(m): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
cleatoris:
I expected to see an Ngige or a Chukwudi in d list.
Buhari keeps giving his critics (or even enemies) a loaded gun.

Even Okorocha
I hope my tribesmen learn that a Nigeria with the Hausa-fulani is not worth it.
Re: List Of People Travelling To The USA With Mr President by mightyhaze: 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
cleatoris:
I expected to see an Ngige or a Chukwudi in d list.
Buhari keeps giving his critics (or even enemies) a loaded gun.
buhari is a tactless illiterate!
Re: List Of People Travelling To The USA With Mr President by hinwazaka: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
Despite the supposed flop sided list, I don't think that is the major flaw in this initiative . For starters, his son shouldn't have been included except he has an intellectual role he is supposed to play. its just like during the past administration, the mother of the ex-president was always tagging along. This is not the change that was preached

Re: List Of People Travelling To The USA With Mr President by pus20a: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: List Of People Travelling To The USA With Mr President by Beremx(f): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
fr3do:

Even Okorocha
I hope my tribesmen learn that a Nigeria with the Hausa-fulani is not worth it.
So Okorocha should leave his son's graduation and join the president's entourage to America?

Smh
Re: List Of People Travelling To The USA With Mr President by MisterLongman(m): 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
haha what happin!!!....... Shey na God dem wan go meet
Re: List Of People Travelling To The USA With Mr President by ahamonyeka(m): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
Abbeyme:

That's a point...

But this is not the ministerial list lol.

But no 3, 6 and 7 of this list are from the eastern block!
how is 3,6 and 7 from the east?
Re: List Of People Travelling To The USA With Mr President by Immanueladebol(m): 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hmmm
Re: List Of People Travelling To The USA With Mr President by spenca: 6:38am On Jul 19, 2015
franchizy:

pls dont over blow your relevance
Re: List Of People Travelling To The USA With Mr President by Abbeyme: 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
spenca:

pls dont over blow your relevance

I need to agree that everyone should be relevant to each other..
Re: List Of People Travelling To The USA With Mr President by spenca: 5:57am On Jul 20, 2015
Abbeyme:

I need to agree that everyone should be relevant to each other..

Of course but don't be too hyperbolic about it
Re: List Of People Travelling To The USA With Mr President by UncleJudax(m): 6:27am On Jul 20, 2015
franchizy:
Zip it! What is the relevance of being on the list anyway.

All these Igbo impostors.

(1) (Reply)

Yinka Odumakin To Launch Radio Station / Nigerian Scholar Solves 156-year-old Problem In Maths, Gets One Million Dollars / ademusiwa in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.