Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet (53892 Views)

Victoria Kimani, Bonang Matheba, Osas, Others Flaunt Boobs At The Afrima2016 / D'banj's Ex-girlfriend Bonang Matheba Stuns In Yellow Gown For Cîroc Launch-pics / D'banj's Girlfriend Bonang Matheba Stuns In Sexy White Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by babasade(m): 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
Shortyy:
see how he's drawing the girl like she's his housegirl
na her leg make he draw..if na you na your hair he go pull self, nigerian girls ever forming, right there in your mind I know you wish to be in her shoes.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by Aitee1: 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
Adaahjacob:
Whats so special abt dem? At least everyone has a partner in d house, abi? Next topic pls, my MB dey burn.

And seun account dey swell grin
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by augster(m): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
My gee just bagged an award. Dbanj toh sure!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by architez: 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Mskrisx:
Wowwwww for real....first to C?oooo geeez!

Architez here. I think FTC is a throwback to when Seun was the only one who posted topics. Back then it probably meant something (eg that u have the fastest phone, etc.) Now it means absolutely nothing. Infact it is a negative - it indicates an unemployed and probably brainless person who wastes a lot of time on NL. The only person who deserves any accolade, if any at all, is the poster of the thread.
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by Onyiclassic(f): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
evolution award given to dbanj wawwww

1 Like

Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by Vyolet(f): 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dbanj Dedicated his award to his former boss and partner,Don jazzy.
Is Dbanj trying to come back or he is telling donjazzy "I am more mature.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
and so? make we fly?
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by UnimkeAk(m): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
Live at the MAMA's ; we turned up.

Dbanj is cool manh and very popular.

Complimented Jazzy when while giving his award speech.

No bad blood from Bangalee

Osheayyyyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by Mskrisx(f): 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
architez:

Architez here. I think FTC is a throwback to when Seun was the only one who posted topics. Back then it probably meant something (eg that u have the fastest phone, etc.) Now it means absolutely nothing. Infact it is a negative - it indicates an unemployed and probably brainless person who wastes a lot of time on NL. The only person who deserves any accolade, if any at all, is the poster of the thread.

K.but uncle eh?no vex please if we to check the time u registered,and the posts you have made also not forgetting how many threads you have created...compare with my profile then and only then will the one who is unemployed and brainless be determined....but honestly bro no hard feelings for ya bigups. smileymum never taught me to insult anybody talk more a man.. smiley
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by lebete3000: 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Shortyy:
see how he's drawing the girl like she's his housegirl

Na hin property nah grin
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by ipledge5: 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
AlphaDibia:
What do you still see in this arrogant untalented has-been? He hasn't created a hit jam since he broke up with his daddy Don Jazzy. Never bite hand wey dey feed you. See e babe sef, e just be like he dey drag her along. She no wan dey anywhere around him.
you are naturaly foolish

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by ipledge5: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
Vyolet:
he Is telling him am more Mature
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by teamchocolate: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
If your not watching the mtv base awards, ur on a long thing, dbanj is a legend.. the best entertainer in Africa, bangerlee.. skibanj you rock cool cool[/size][size=8pt] grin
darmys:
Nigerian superstar Dbanj spotted on the MTV Africa Music Awards looking Radiant.

http://daminaija..com/2015/07/dbanj-girlfriend-bonang-looking-fly-at.html

Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by kechywillz(m): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
When will dis Gee marry,his mates are family men
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by zeusdgrt(m): 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
budiliscious:
Good
nice pic cute
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by teamchocolate: 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
Your obviously a hater, pls switch on to mtv awards, if you av light in ur recess of darkness, nothingness and oblivion and see how dapo is wowing the crowd.. don jazzy was only mentioned cuz dbanj mentioned him... nonesense... beg Donjazzy indeed.. undecided
AlphaDibia:
What do you still see in this arrogant untalented has-been? He hasn't created a hit jam since he broke up with his daddy Don Jazzy. Never bite hand wey dey feed you. See e babe sef, e just be like he dey drag her along. She no wan dey anywhere around him.

Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by teamchocolate: 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
No, it is definitely am more mature grin
Vyolet:
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by Lero15(m): 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
Trinxie:
The second pic tho...it looks like he's dragging the lady like "let's gerara here"

Happy Birthday lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by Ugik(m): 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
Cute couple
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dorobucci
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by Emmayur(m): 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
AlphaDibia:

Did you just use the words "has-been" and "arrogant" for D'banj? You seem to be living in the past my brother, The has-been just picked up MAMA's award... Don Baba didn't neither did any of his label artist, family and Children.. so who is rocking the show??

For your information, some people know D'banj personally and they will tell you that he is not arrogant and proud so don't be deceived by what you see on television. It is just showbiz and the entertainer is just providing us his fans with the entertainment we love him for.
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by Emmayur(m): 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
kechywillz:

Don baba wey senior am never marry... give am the advice, nah him need am pass. Africans and the "Go and Marry because your mates are married" mentality.
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by Emmayur(m): 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
kechywillz:

Don baba wey senior am never marry... give am the advice, nah him need am pass. Africans and their "Go and Marry because your mates are married" mentality.
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by darmys(f): 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
Emmayur:

Don baba wey senior am never marry... give am the advice, nah him need am pass. Africans and their "Go and Marry because your mates are married" mentality.

lol
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by kechywillz(m): 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
Emmayur:

D'banj must not wait for Don J to marry before he should,i read one article last yr or so were d'banj was been interviewed,he said his parents has been pressurin him to settle down and raise his own kids,im parent wan be grand pa n grand ma,banga lee has gone past floricking with classic girls and not making at least one his wife,age is fleeting before u know it,d homeboi go dey use walkin stick
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by EdwardRandy(m): 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
BruzMoney:
Na d girl carry all hin brain wey e dey take sing...

Lolllzzzz!!!!!
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by kenoz(m): 11:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
K
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by mkasum(m): 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
[quote author=Adaahjacob post=36017068]Whats so special abt dem? At least everyone has a partner in d house, abi? Next topic pls, my MB dey burn.NO
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by drnelson: 11:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
Abeg why is dbanj wearing a fake beard ....I mean that shit was probably shaved from the pubic of a Lebanese that they guy dey stick for face...is that like the new style.

Any man who sticks a fake beard cannot be a man its a witch
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by Sunnypa11(m): 12:00am On Jul 19, 2015
Dbanj,lets share her.....there is love in bleeping

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” / "Niyola Where Is Your Breast?" Fan Asks; Singer Replies / KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.