Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? (5300 Views)

Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars / Muhammadu Buhari Enjoying His Meal With Amosun Amidst Death Rumours (photo) / Picture: Buhari Enjoying His Vacation In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by Clerverly: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Please Can someone Identify this spoiled lad?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by Topccy007: 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by ORACLE1975(m): 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
that's my bros.
Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by cleatoris: 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu the Dilector cheesy "Leading" and fuelling hatred from afar.

19 Likes

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by wakaman: 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nnamdi kanu.
R.I.P.

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
Clerverly:
that's the biggest yahoo boy out of africa.

The albino has succeeded in making his tribe believe they are chained animals in a zoo.

grin

The lady he's with might even be a yoruba girl.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by Beremx(f): 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
He's a bloody scammer and a fraudster!

29 Likes

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
lol that's the president of BF

follow this thread and listen to airforce1 beef track here

www.nairaland.com/2460997/new-song-lol-finally-airforce1#36017349

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
Beremx:

this lady is obviously one of the few sane south easterners

19 Likes

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by Kyase(m): 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
that's the biggest yahoo boy out of africa.

The albino has succeeded in making his tribe believe they are chained animals in a zoo.

grin

The lady he's with might even be a yoruba girl.
Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by dustmalik: 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
CreekReporter:

this lady is obviously one of the few south easterners
Agreed. Lol.. it seems there is a mod altering people's words. Your original comment was altered before I could even quote.

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by baby124: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
Why are they wearing "aw*usa" cloth

3 Likes

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by Earthwide: 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
U don see yoruba lady wey fine like that before for ur life?

10 Likes

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by Giddyprance(m): 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Beremx:
and that's because he stole ur father's manhood right?.......mtcheeeeew
As much as I don't like his manner of journalism and propagation of hate and enmity in a matter that should be handled more diplomatically, you can never deny the fact that he's a REVOLUTIONARY!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by Beremx(f): 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
CreekReporter:

The fool is living large at the expense of funds donated to his Radio Biafra while the ones he has succeeded in brainwashing are already deluded.

And i ask,where was Nnamdi Kanu and Radio Biafra when Jonathan and PDP ruled for 6years?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by emamos: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
many are m.ad but few are roaming about
Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by emamos: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
Beremx:
The fool is living large at the expense of funds donated to his Radio Biafra while the ones he has succeeded in brainwashing are already deluded.

And i ask,where was Nnamdi Kanu and Radio Biafra when Jonathan and PDP ruled for 6years?
eziokwu

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by PhockPhockMan: 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Beremx:
Go and marry, stop being jealous of that beautiful couple.
Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
fraudster

5 Likes

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by donholy28(m): 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
Wetin concern me
Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by PhockPhockMan: 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
CreekReporter:

Are you sure?
Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by zendy: 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
Why shouldn't he enjoy his life in London? He owned a successful consultancy in London long before he started his agitation for Biafra. The man made his money in London, why shouldn't he enjoy his money in London?
Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by vedaxcool(m): 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
That conman and woman beater? Abi my eyes dey decieve me! He is living like an emperor while the cooned keep picking his tabs.

9 Likes

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by ashieduplus(m): 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
wakaman:
Nnamdi kanu.
R.I.P.

Lmao. Na you kill am?
Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by PhockPhockMan: 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
Clerverly:
What's the evidence that the picture was taken in London.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by stevecantrell: 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
I'm only interested in the babe.
Who is she ?
Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

What's the evidence that the picture was taken in London.
you should rather be asking why he's on hausa attire.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by Rilwayne001: 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
The albino chest beating neanderthal.

12 Likes

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by PhockPhockMan: 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
zendy:
Why shouldn't he enjoy his life in London? He owned a successful consultancy in London long before he started his agitation for Biafra. The man made his money in London, why shouldn't he enjoy his money in London?

Do you mind cleverly?
Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by kalufelix(m): 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
If he wasnt well to do now they will say his shouting biafra because of hunger...lol

As someone said this man may have a crude approach but you can't deny the fact that he's a revolutionary...

Quit hating

Biafra is coming

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Aftermath Of A Man Who Shouted "Sai Baba" At A Filling Station / Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? / We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.