Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Appreciation For Departing VO - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Appreciation For Departing VO (2369 Views)

Dear Vo Please Advice / Dear Vo Kindly Advice / I Was Denied US Visit Visa After 2days Of Approval From VO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appreciation For Departing VO by 9jaStar: 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hello,

As all of us who are on the thread below would know by now, VisaOfficer's tour ends soon https://www.nairaland.com/1792591/u.s-immigration-questions-ask-u.s/186

In appreciation of all the help we have received from VO, I would like us to sign an appreciation thread that we can print and deliver to the Embassy for our beloved VO.

Just write your little message in this thread, and we will find a way to get it across

2 Likes

Re: Appreciation For Departing VO by stevewale(m): 2:39am On Jul 19, 2015
I will be an ingrate if I failed to drop my application note here 'cos of all her assistance and responses to my inquiries all through my visa journey process till I got in to USA.

I also had the opportunity of being interviewed by her (she mentioned Nairaland to me after my interview).

I am very grateful mam ... I pray that all your good deeds here in Nigeria will pave way for you to grow higher in your career. God bless you and your family. His protective eyes and presence will go with you.

Pls do leave Nigerians and prospective immigrants in good hands like you promised.

I am getting settled down and enjoying Atlanta city... thanks

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Appreciation For Departing VO by Lucasbalo(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
Good luck to her. She was very helpful to many on nairaland, not to me personally. Much respect to her.

1 Like

Re: Appreciation For Departing VO by bodescous: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
Dear VO, I wish you very best in your next destination as you depart our own naija, which is your own naija as you usually say. We will miss you so much here but we want you to fulfill your promise of leaving us in a good hand... How I wish I meet you one day to see how you look like cos you are awesome... Bye bye and best of luck.

5 Likes

Re: Appreciation For Departing VO by justwise(m): 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
She has done a priceless job in that thread. Incredible service!
Re: Appreciation For Departing VO by kukuruku156(f): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
justwise:
She has done a priceless job in that thread. Incredible service!

Truly incredible.
Thanks Ma'am.
Wishing you all the best in all your future endeavours.
Re: Appreciation For Departing VO by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dear VO , you are still God sent to us, if you had been here earlier, I wouldn't have been denied my fiancé visa cos we were as genuine as you can get. But thanks to you, I now know more about US immigration than my husband who is a citizen.
Your kindness and kind words makes all the wait bearable.
It shall be well with you wherever you go.
Re: Appreciation For Departing VO by newacca: 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
Wow! I might not know her personally, but she has presented US to Nigerians as a fascinating destination and has made US visa application more easier for Nigerian applicants;that is fantastic!
Grazie mille. Thank you in Italino. smiley
Re: Appreciation For Departing VO by Richmond996: 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hello our dear VO.
I don't have a long epistle to write but these two words will say it all. Thank you for helping to re-unite beautiful families. Enjoy the rest of your tour smiley

Also thanks for that help you rendered to that young man that his medicals was not included in his package, and you quickly followed up. I was amazed... Reading your replies everyday to people usually made my day. Am addicted to nairaland cause of you. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appreciation For Departing VO by DpdNKerosene(f): 12:56am On Jul 26, 2015
To our dearest departing VO,
Thank you so much for your constant assistance, reassurance, and encouragement. From here in the US, it is wonderful to have such an asset in my fiance's country. I am also on VisaJourney and sometimes I post about you and people say they wish they had someone in their fiance(e)'s country that assisted like you do.
Thank you personally for answering all of questions with detailed answers. No one knows how difficult and doubting this journey feels at times unless they've been in it, and you have always went above and way beyond to calm us and give us direction and advice.
Thank you for not getting fed up and having the ability to patiently and respectfully respond to the relentless non-immigrant visa questions when people posted in the wrong thread. I've never seen you ignore anyone's question, you just redirect them very kindly.
Not everyone would put in the effort you have to make the Lagos post what it is. I truly appreciate you and I pray blessings and protection over your life.

You're God-sent for sure!

LOL at your magna-doodle profile picture! You have many hidden talents, I see!!!

1 Like

Re: Appreciation For Departing VO by simi2015: 3:48am On Jul 26, 2015
Dear Ma'am VO,

It's really so sad to know you'll be leaving Naija soon, and especially Nairaland. You have been an angel sent to us at one point or the other through our journey. I remember how you offered most of us support when the US embassies worldwide had the computer issues. What if you weren't there to provide answers to our questions?

I just want to add my own appreciation to those that have been given earlier. Am saying thanks on behalf of myself and my husband. I sincerely pray that God's goodness and mercy go with you everywhere you go and may you ever find favor with God and men all the days of your life. We love you Ma'am.
Re: Appreciation For Departing VO by ZaraOli: 6:17am On Jul 26, 2015
Many thanks VO, may you continue to find favour with God.
Re: Appreciation For Departing VO by pretty16(f): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2015
Wonderful and Amiable V.O. Am so glad u have been a blessing to most of us here on Nairaland. Wish u still had more years to stay in Nigeria, So I can have an opportunity to meet you in Person, as our Visa Journey is still far from now, but sadly my wish couldn't come true cry. But I know wherever you go, God's blessings will always follow you, just like You have been a blessing to many. We love you ma'am. smiley
Re: Appreciation For Departing VO by MataHariSez: 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
Your offer to nairalanders impressed and touched me. That an immigration officer who has seen EVERYTHING would still believe there are genuine folk out there and go a step further to offer help in simplifying the immigration process for those who are genuinely confused or frustrated...is a small miracle that should never be taken for granted. God bless and keep you always (And if you don't believe in God? Well, tough luck, because He's going to bless you even more so you have no choice but to acknowledge his existence smiley )
Re: Appreciation For Departing VO by Lucky4real28(m): 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
A very big Thank you to you Ma, for the support you gave us, I read and follow up your thread, I have really learnt a lot about the U.S visa, may the good God continue to bless you abundantly..thank you once again.
Re: Appreciation For Departing VO by AyoSire: 9:07am On Jul 27, 2015
Dear VO,

This is to say a big THANK YOU for your input during my brother's immigration visa processing.
He has joined my parents and I appreciate your answering all our questions during the period.

I wish you would still be here for me and my sister when we will be scheduled but I know it is not possible.
You have indeed be a succor to a lot of Nigerians and have never failed to answer our numerous questions no matter how silly in may seem. I know you sometimes have to take extra coffee to understand some of our questions wink

We wish you the very best in your next tour and I pray that you find favour before God and men.
May people will come to your aid before you ask for help.

Thank you so much.
Re: Appreciation For Departing VO by Koribe: 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
I am unsure if my encounter stands out given that you have provided help to so many. I am the guy who had to travel on the night of July 15 and you took what I consider to be "extraordinary steps" to ensure that my visa was available that day.
To you it might have been a little thing, to me it was a life altering event. Ma'am, you not only saved my wife's job, you affirmed my belief that "good people make good places".
Thank you so much for everything that you did. I pray that you will never lack help. In mysterious ways, God will provide you with people to help you and other members of your family.

You are indeed an Angel, and in this guy's family, you will always have a special place.
After my encounter with you I am re-inspired to always strive to be a blessing to others.
I pray for success, good health and a sound mind for you.

Thank you. E se.

2 Likes

Re: Appreciation For Departing VO by iamoluwafemi: 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
You're the best! I will never forget you! You are so kind. Anywhere you go favor will follow you. God bless you.
Re: Appreciation For Departing VO by aolatunde00: 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
Thanks a lot V.O. A lot of us really appreciate the efforts and commitments you put into this project.
God bless your subsequent endeavors.
Re: Appreciation For Departing VO by Cmeo(m): 5:49am On Jul 30, 2015
I don't have so much to say to appreciate her services for the Nigerians and her employer, but I would say her employer never made any wrong choice to appoint her.

To her: Go and continue to be a blessing to wherever you are departing to (that I bet you would do).
Re: Appreciation For Departing VO by GoldCircle: 8:04am On Jul 30, 2015
Don't know him/her, never had any encounter with him/her. Just read comments and followed the thread. Very thoughtful to have started this thread and helped in an anonymous way.

Hope the U.S. Embassy will find someone who can step into his/her shoes and possibly do better.

He/she has made a mark.
Re: Appreciation For Departing VO by 9jaStar: 8:14am On Aug 03, 2015
If not for VO, I wouldn't be in my way home to see my family.

Filed for Immigrant Visa and didn't know I could apply for NIV while the Greec Card is being processed. She cleared it up. I applied and within two days my visa was out.

But more than that, it's her humour and wit. Never knew a Consular Officer could be so friendly and accommodating in the line of duty. This bar is so high it will take some reaching, let alone beating

1 Like

Re: Appreciation For Departing VO by babygirl2013: 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
Thanks U so Much Ma! God favour wil cont'd locates U everywhere U Go! Amen
Re: Appreciation For Departing VO by awe2015(f): 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ingratitude; according to anonymous is worse than theft!

Although I will be going for my Visa Interview come 17th of this month, I wish to render my my sentiments of appreciation. I thank the VOs especially for the video that was uploaded on Youtube, it was really helpful! In fact it helped me in many ways: I finally knew how to answer my question in an interview with a VO and what is been expected of me, that applying through an agent is not advisable to avoid complications during the time of interview. God bless you all for helping us!

WE LOVE YOU!

1 Like

Re: Appreciation For Departing VO by tpiander: 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
the person is still here though, think I've been seeing his/her posts.
Re: Appreciation For Departing VO by samclnt(m): 4:31am On Apr 15, 2017
9jaStar:
Hello,

As all of us who are on the thread below would know by now, VisaOfficer's tour ends soon https://www.nairaland.com/1792591/u.s-immigration-questions-ask-u.s/186

In appreciation of all the help we have received from VO, I would like us to sign an appreciation thread that we can print and deliver to the Embassy for our beloved VO.

Just write your little message in this thread, and we will find a way to get it across

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane / Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? / The Austrian Passport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.