Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,603 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki (44688 Views)

Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan / ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' / Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Israel5(m): 7:46am On Jul 19, 2015
Aite. Abeg who get #1000 to lend me? Its urgent o. Cultists dey my neck
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by MakeMoves: 7:48am On Jul 19, 2015
sainty2k3:
But why DSS and not EFCC. If its corruption charges,DSS should allow EFCC do their work and face other business

That's the difference btw financial intelligence and security intelligence.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by midolian(m): 7:49am On Jul 19, 2015
chukwudi44:

Ode I am not a tribalist and has never harmed or victimised anyone in real life because of his/her ethnicity or religion.

I supported GEJ because I sensed a gang up against a minority president.I would not sit idle either and watch an innocent man been victimised because he is Hausa-fulani
shaarap abeg!

1 Like

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by uchwar1: 7:50am On Jul 19, 2015
kuuljay:
why are Biafrans ready to die for dasuki, buhari's brother for that matter
it is because ur brain is not working properly to ask the question in the first place. What has light got to do with darkness?
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by fkpboss: 7:51am On Jul 19, 2015
HungerBAD:
12 Cars? 5 Bullet Proof? if anybody comes here to defend this man again, i will use the juju we worship in my Village called *Ogologololo* to swear for him/her.

I have repeatedly said that, PDP took corruption to a new level by even the most corrupt level anywhere in the world. I am very certain those bullet proof cars would have landed in the Arsenal of Boko Haram, to cause more mayhem. This Government is treating this man, Dasuki Sambo with pampered hands.

This man should be hanged, by those SARS operatives,and be made to squeal. And the reason for his arrest? threat to National Security. There is a car company in the US(Texas Armoring Corporation) that i subscribed to on my Facebook account, just to get updates on their latest products. This company only builds Bullet Proof Cars, and so i am very familiar with how much one cost.

Then to have 5? when you are not even the President, not a Governor, not a serving General, simply means to cars were gotten for some ulterior motives. How many Bullet proof cars did Goodluck Jonathan have in his personal convoy then? it is official now, President Goodluck Jonathan was really CLUELESS with what was happening in his Government.

Good Job Mr. President.

Good Job the DSS.

Good Job the people of Nigeria.

To possess properties is now corruption?? Did he procure those properties using Nigeria's money? Let's check this first before nailing this 'innocent' man to the wall
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by psalmsjob: 7:52am On Jul 19, 2015
sainty2k3:
But why DSS and not EFCC. If its corruption charges,DSS should allow EFCC do their work and face other business
EFCC will prosecute him but this search is for other investigations. there's more to this than what you just read.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by paragon40(m): 7:54am On Jul 19, 2015
why was he trying to resist a lawful search there was a search warrant duly signed by the court...that alone is an offence......Nigerians I hail thee...if this was done to a poor man pple will say law is meant to oppress the poor, now it was the turn of the ex NSA to subject himself to a lawful search some pple are crying foul play...oga ohhh e hard to rule this county ohh...this is simple you have nothing to hide then let them do der statutory function...
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by samflex(m): 7:55am On Jul 19, 2015
MizMyColi:
gringrin

Someone has been cooking lies in the same kitchen as Swahili Repotese.

9 Cars.... 12 Cars (5 bullet proof) ---> Maggi Chicken peri peri

3 Guns... 7 high caliber rifles, (high assault weapons, several magazines and military related gears)----> Maggi Star, Royco, Doyin, Suppy and Nutmeg powder.

Btw, I saw this on twitter...
Could it be true, or some Maggi infested cooked up story too?

You just like to talk rubbish, been watching you since.

3 Likes

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by sainty2k3(m): 7:55am On Jul 19, 2015
ibntwk:

Truly, you need headdryer treatment. Cant u read between d line. Is d work of EFCC and DSS not clearly spelt out?
If u are sane u won't come here on NL to insult .bigot
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by bigerboy200: 7:56am On Jul 19, 2015
sainty2k3:
this is security + corruption issue naa.. DSS is handling the security issue.EFCC will step in at the appropriate time I believe...
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by cinedu(m): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2015
sainty2k3:
Keep quiet and sleep, how does it matter??
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by knightsTempler: 7:56am On Jul 19, 2015
eyeview:

Please, the DSS has just released their statement which we have all read. Can you kindly point at where it was written that he was accused of diverting the funds while the troops die at the front. Don't try to be ahead of the constituted authorities just to be sensational.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by sainty2k3(m): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2015
cinedu:

Manners pls
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by fako1(m): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2015
Now you see that its not every post u must comment on. Yesterday, wen dasuki's part of d story was posted. Sum ppl said alot of trash supporting him saying buhari is witch-hunting him. Please, a coin has two sides. Always confirm first before u bring the unconstructive criticisms.

1 Like

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by ayubarichard5: 7:58am On Jul 19, 2015
12 cars 5 bullet proof Allah ya isah
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by ichidodo: 7:58am On Jul 19, 2015
A sham of a witchhunt if you ask us... We wanted to see wiretaps recording dasuki 's communications to terrorists, money trace trailing the divertion of funds from military accounts down to terrorists accounts.. Hell.. We even hoped the dss discoverd incriminating evidence like fissile materials for bomb making but whaat do We have here? Mindless witchhunt to settle old 1984 scores .... even Bello fadile was also harrarssed.. Who's next? Buhari's prison warden in the 80s,his first wife or IBB? Or May Be the officer who led the ransacking of his House?These are only possible when you have a brainless dingbat of a Nigeria president.

1 Like

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by hotwax: 7:59am On Jul 19, 2015
keyzid:
So many reports contradicting each other. It was said to be 9 cars before. Now, it's 12. Magazines of military wears. Seriously, do you guys expect a soldier to have food or beauty magazines in his hood? And as a military man, can't he have personal armaments? Licensed? grin laugh go tear my mouth.

How much is d salary of d president talk less of a mere military man. Even if Jonathan had 5 bullet proof cars, Nigerians should ask questions.

But Nigerians don't even know right from wrong because they have been brainwashed with tribalism and hate. Buhari should just do his job.

Lay a foundation for law. Enough of lawlessness.

3 Likes

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by kuuljay(m): 8:00am On Jul 19, 2015
uchwar1:
it is because ur brain is not working properly to ask the question in the first place. What has light got to do with darkness?
grin grin grin grin grin grin that's not an answer, next!!!
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by uchwar1: 8:00am On Jul 19, 2015
tbaba1234:

Do you think, everything found would be for public consumption??

Also, they are acting on intelligence. It is part of an investigation. It does not mean anyone is guilty or innocent.
u are smart. Nairaland need comments from someone like u, not all these twargs arguing blindly
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by tunergy(m): 8:01am On Jul 19, 2015
Off Track. Very Off Track Very Very Off track..

Cc Sunkoye
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 19, 2015
HungerBAD:
12 Cars? 5 Bullet Proof? if anybody comes here to defend this man again, i will use the juju we worship in my Village called *Ogologololo* to swear for him/her.

I have repeatedly said that, PDP took corruption to a new level by even the most corrupt level anywhere in the world. I am very certain those bullet proof cars would have landed in the Arsenal of Boko Haram, to cause more mayhem. This Government is treating this man, Dasuki Sambo with pampered hands.

This man should be hanged, by those SARS operatives,and be made to squeal. And the reason for his arrest? threat to National Security. There is a car company in the US(Texas Armoring Corporation) that i subscribed to on my Facebook account, just to get updates on their latest products. This company only builds Bullet Proof Cars, and so i am very familiar with how much one cost.

Then to have 5? when you are not even the President, not a Governor, not a serving General, simply means to cars were gotten for some ulterior motives. How many Bullet proof cars did Goodluck Jonathan have in his personal convoy then? it is official now, President Goodluck Jonathan was really CLUELESS with what was happening in his Government.

Good Job Mr. President.

Good Job the DSS.

Good Job the people of Nigeria.

You have forgotten that some people invest their wealth in automobiles.

I have seen several who have no business running anywhere but they acquire vehicles with any huge amount that come to them.

Just saying.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by knightsTempler: 8:01am On Jul 19, 2015
chukwudi44:

Ode I am not a tribalist and has never harmed or victimised anyone in real life because of his/her ethnicity or religion.

I supported GEJ because I sensed a gang up against a minority president.I would not sit idle either and watch an innocent man been victimised because he is Hausa-fulani

In other words you stand for justice irrespective of which tribe or religious background he or she may come from.

Don't mind those hypocrites!
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by gsalvatore: 8:01am On Jul 19, 2015
Rubbish!

Do they even know what a treasonable offence looks like when it's staring in their face.

What's treasonable in having bullet proof cars and military gears as a former NSA boss.

I expect something better than this na. SSS dey fall hands. They are too ordinary for my liking.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by hotwax: 8:01am On Jul 19, 2015
cinedu:

Werey Ni bobo yen. EFCC should go and investigate illegal arms. Nigerians are not just illiterate, they are mentally ill
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by uchwar1: 8:02am On Jul 19, 2015
kuuljay:
grin grin grin grin grin grin that's not an answer, next!!!
wait for thE answer then. It will soon come
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by grafikii: 8:03am On Jul 19, 2015
nuclearboy:
And suddenly, "biafrans" are in support of a "born to rule" named Sambo Dasuki cheesy who supervised the glorification of Boko Haram
You go fear na
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by AleAirHub(m): 8:03am On Jul 19, 2015
By The Time I Comes Back From Church, Please I Want To Hear His Jail Terms shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Icecomrade: 8:03am On Jul 19, 2015
I thought the Director General said he was not aware of DSS activities at Dasuki's residence.

How come the DSS is issuing a stupid incoherent statement to that effect.

This APC led zoo is full of lying POO
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by bigerboy200: 8:03am On Jul 19, 2015
keyzid:
So many reports contradicting each other. It was said to be 9 cars before. Now, it's 12. Magazines of military wears. Seriously, do you guys expect a soldier to have food or beauty magazines in his hood? And as a military man, can't he have personal armaments? Licensed? grin laugh go tear my mouth.
wow..see open show of ignorance ohhh..do u think the magazines DSS were talking about are like Ovation or Tell magazines that u buy from newspaper vendors?? hahahahaha...I am shocked at some ppl's level of ignorance on nairaland ohh...habaaaa,shioooor
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by hotwax: 8:05am On Jul 19, 2015
gsalvatore:
Rubbish!

Do they even know what a treasonable offence looks like when it's staring in their face.

What's treasonable in having bullet proof cars and military gears as a former NSA boss.

I expect something better than this na. SSS dey fall hands. They are too ordinary for my liking.

So does American NSA chief keeps 5 bullet proof cars and armory in his house?

We need a national orientation in this country. Nigerians don't even know right from wrong again. Our politicians have reprogrammed us.

However that's change we are talking about.

Only a section of Nigeria will resist it and d remaining 80% of Nigeria will support it

2 Likes

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by bigerboy200: 8:06am On Jul 19, 2015
But you supported Wike when he retrieved the car from Ameachi commissioner? Why not keep quiet if you have nothing to write about? Many of you are dumbfounded that Dasuki confirmed that search warrant was produced to him unlike Kashamu that your god Jonathan cannot show his own through NDLEA....
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by gagewonda(m): 8:06am On Jul 19, 2015
by nigerian law before u bring in any bullet proof vehicle it must hav approval by d NSA nd dis man was NSA we don't expect him to approve for odas nd nt himself. So having such cars isn't illegal though d quantity of it is an issue(5) efcc can take dat up. I tink d main issue here shld be d rifles, are they licensed? Even if dey r having more dan one is questionable bt then again it depends on d explanation given cos even d three earlier given by dasuki is still questionable talk less of 7 now given by d dss. So point is der r always deeper facts not made public. It could be true he has treasonable intentions nd it cld be true he is just being witch hunted. My 2cents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When It Rains In Edo State This Is How Terrible It Is (pics) / Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free / Letter To Gen. Buhari By Prof. Banji Akintoye (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.