Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,268 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

On The Verge Of Marrying But Confused. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On The Verge Of Marrying But Confused. (1596 Views)

What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The Verge Of Marrying But Confused. by Flyingngel(m): 12:17am On Jul 19, 2015
Let me start like this, i met my present girl friend in my church campus fellowship.

First i was not interested in her due to the fact that i was in a relationship: because am a one lady guy but along the line the relationship collapse due to infidelity of the lady.

That was when i get along with my present girl from my final year till date making it 7 years.

I want to marry her but the money was not forth coming,luckly for me i was employed as a teacher with the State Government 2 years ago with a manageable amount of money.

Have been saving it but knowing how the economy is, i cannot raise enough and my girl has been on my neck.

So last 2weeks i told her we are going to get marry but i have a little amount of money and she has a reasonably part that can take us far.

But the problem is, she told me that it is going to be on her term of conditions bearing in mind how men treat their wife when they finally have money and was asking how come my money is that small. After i might have told her that i have settle some debt i incured and also pay for any apartment plus other things.

Least i forget she is working as a part-time staff in a government hospital.

My question is, Should i leave her due to such notion or i stick with her. Because i dont to have a trouble marriage when i marry.
Pls pls i need a good response. Thank u.
Re: On The Verge Of Marrying But Confused. by frenzymirakk(m): 12:21am On Jul 19, 2015
marriage is not a do or die mata ma broda. If u knw u ar not set for d journey, u ar on ur own

4 Likes

Re: On The Verge Of Marrying But Confused. by boboLIL(m): 2:06am On Jul 19, 2015
Marriage is the only institution dah requires certificate before u start.....u r prepared mentally buh not financially.....den u r not prepared.....don't allow a lady to marry u,,, marry the lady

6 Likes

Re: On The Verge Of Marrying But Confused. by Nobody: 2:43am On Jul 19, 2015
They hv said it all
Re: On The Verge Of Marrying But Confused. by NEROSKY(m): 3:18am On Jul 19, 2015
Hmmm marriage, may God help us oo, if u marry d wrong woman /girl, na punishment ooo, if you believe in God, pray n ask God to never let the plan of u marrying materialise if she's the wrong woman, i don't have much experience about marriage issue, me too I'm planning to marry around #2020 by God's grace, as far as i believe that many girls are set of confused species, it takes them age 28 n above to know what they really want, i still believe there are emotionally stable n good one's out dia 4 relationship or marriage, good luck bro!!..
Re: On The Verge Of Marrying But Confused. by 25omega(m): 3:23am On Jul 19, 2015
Flyingngel:

Have been saving it but knowing how the economy is, i cannot raise enough and my girl has been on my neck.
So last 2weeks i told her we are going to get marry but i have a little amount of money and she has a reasonably part that can take us far.
But the problem is, she told me that it is going to be on her term of conditions bearing in mind how men treat their wife when they finally have money and was asking how come my money is that small. After i might have told her that i have settle some debt i incured and also pay for any apartment plus other things.
Least i forget she is working as a part-time staff in a government hospital.
My question is, Should i leave her due to such notion or i stick with her. Because i dont to have a trouble marriage when i marry.
Pls pls i need a good response. Thank u.
what does the bolded info mean exactly? is she saying she would be regarded as the husband or she would have to wear a Love Machine on your wedding night to blow your arse out? what exactly did she mean by it would be on her terms and condition?
Re: On The Verge Of Marrying But Confused. by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 19, 2015
conditional Marriage = conditional Divorce.
Re: On The Verge Of Marrying But Confused. by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 19, 2015
Calm down and have a rethink...
You don't know what she has in mind, maybe she just spoke without thinking...
If you can pray, please do and expect answers to your questions..
Don't just ignore your instincts/inner feeling.... They hardly lie

1 Like

Re: On The Verge Of Marrying But Confused. by Penssuwa(m): 7:32am On Jul 19, 2015
What actually are u afraid of? Did she mention the terms and conditions?
Re: On The Verge Of Marrying But Confused. by Houseofglam7(f): 7:40am On Jul 19, 2015
Another sacrificial lamb taken to the slaughter in the guise of marriage!
That you have a deeek doesn't make you a man!

Man up dammit!
Re: On The Verge Of Marrying But Confused. by AmiLaHoit(f): 7:41am On Jul 19, 2015
Why are u bent on finding some flimsy excuse to think twice about this intended marriage?
I don't see anything wrong in what she has said afterall, men treat women badly when they finally make money
Are u scared of giving her ur word that u won't hurt her?
She wants to hear it, say it to her or take a walk if u won't.
No be by force.
Re: On The Verge Of Marrying But Confused. by Chimaokigwe: 2:07am On Apr 24, 2019
Everyone warned this idiot but he went ahead. Now, she's making him wash plates and sweep the house at 5am.

Very useless man.

2 Likes

Re: On The Verge Of Marrying But Confused. by Nobody: 3:07am On Apr 24, 2019
in most cases money for a marriage ceremony will not come from ur purse alone brother

(1) (Reply)

As A Guy, Can Your Babe Cause You To Shed Tears In Her Presence / Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? / Come In And Explain Why You Won't Go To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.