Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator (78541 Views)

See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour / Big Grass Cutter Killed By My Neighbour Now / See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by musicwriter(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
Okijajuju1:
He most likely used an electric Generator to power an electric motor that drives the wheels.

What I am interested in is how he regulates power to the motor.

Please give this guy credit for once.

1. How he regulates power to and fro the motor.

2. The road dynamics (how he understood the physics).

If this is not creativity, I don't know what is.

1 Like

Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by phreakabit(m): 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lateefah06:

wish ur nt so slow

I think its should be : I wish you weren't/ were not so slow. . .
Don't you agree, I mean you are seemingly the "smart" one here ?
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by ArodewilliamsT: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Idrismusty97:
They have started shouting Igbo kwenu again, This is the section of the country i was telling you about in the Kaduna car thread yesterday cheesy.

You people you good at banging at banking your heads on the ground and bombing the few schools you have up north. no hausa was there because many of you are illiterates and can not type in turenchi. Maybe if you have created your thread in arabic, you would have seen shekau beating his chest as he always does.
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by ogawisdom(m): 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
omooba969:

@bolded,

U guys neva learn, u still nurse d ambition of waging war against our dear Nigeria cheesy laughing in Chinese!

Wetin be ur age sef, or u think say dat fight over plate of akpu wit ur siblings is wot they call WAR? 'must be dat ur brain is overheating!

Go bck to ur village & ask folks who r 65yrs n above abt all dat happened during d Biafra war, only then will u av a rethink. Biafra dream was dead on arrival cos it was borne out of selfish ambition. Late Ojukwu didn't do adequate/proper consultation let alone representing d interests of all quarters.

If u care to knw, late Ojukwu fled d warfront in g-string&mini skirt not forgetting his brazilian wig, grin leaving his ppl behind to be slaughtered in their hundreds of thousands while d world watched helplessly. One of d conditions upon which he cud return to 9ja as a free man was to BIN d biafra dream i.e negotiating d determination of his ppl for his own comfort & d rest is history. Wud u refer to late Ojukwu as inspiring or a hero? Wud u dare liken him to gracious Nelson Mandela?

So my S.E brother just 4get it cos our dear Nigeria has endured alot & has nw become even stronger, more sophisticated. We r all gud together, all we need is love for our neighbours & 9ja will be formidable!

Maggot u can go n die
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by omooba969(m): 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
ogawisdom:

Maggot u can go n die

cheesy Is dat all, u guys r amusing...seriously! grin

Yet again, no meaningful contribution but insult & I already knw wot part of 9ja ur frm. Omo eran jati-jati! cool
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by ogawisdom(m): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
omooba969:

cheesy Is dat all, u guys r amusing...seriously! grin

Yet again, no meaningful contribution but insult & I already knw wot part of 9ja ur frm. Omo eran jati-jati! cool

Son Ur fish brain can't engage me
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by Lateefah06: 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
phreakabit:

aww.....tnx enistine so swt of u to point dat out buh derez really no nid cos I choose to use 'ur' nd nt are/were...eng police I cn c u write full words nd no abbv. oops arent u goin to hold 4 using choose
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by omooba969(m): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
ogawisdom:

Son Ur fish brain can't engage me

Fish brain? shocked grin Well, stuff we both put up there differentiates d 2 of us.

Engage u? cheesy U dnt even fit d description baby. cool
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by Lateefah06: 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
phreakabit:

aww.....tnx enistine so swt of u to point dat out buh derez really no nid cos I choose to use 'ur' nd nt are/were...eng police I cn c u write full words nd no abbv. oops arent u goin to hold me 4 using choose
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by Multibase2(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
tiwaz:
A reader photographed this man in Aba...some folks are super creative!

Source: http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=2595

Saw this when i was serving in aba... he a actually used d generating set tank for his fuel tank and not d generator itself
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
CreekReporter:

stop this childish yarn abeg.
there was a similar thread yesterday about a Lamborghini made by a Hausa man in Kaduna and I did not see people shouting Hausas are the most creative people and all that stuff.

so please shut it. or better still you can say Nigerians are creative.

U sure say u sabi read? Or u purposely dey mis-read?
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by Okijajuju1(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
musicwriter:

Please give this guy credit for once.

1. How he regulates power to and fro the motor.

2. The road dynamics (how he understood the physics).

If this is not creativity, I don't know what is.

I didn't deny him his credit.

I am simply trying to understand how he regulates the power from the generator to the motor.

Road dymanamics isn't really an issue here. It's a tricycle plain and simple.

It's definitely ingenious to say the least. And the efficiency as well may be laudable as I am sure a full tank of gas in that generator provides up to 4 hours of .750 - 1 KVA of power.
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by Okijajuju1(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Multibase2:

Saw this when i was serving in aba... he a actually used d generating set tank for his fuel tank and not d generator itself

Really?

Meaning he retained the motorcycle engine and the wheels are still powered by a chain rotor and not by an electric motor?
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by tammie24: 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ibs are just too full of themselves
Why didn't he build the generator
That way we'll know he's creative
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by phreakabit(m): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lateefah06:

aww.....tnx enistine so swt of u to point dat out buh derez really no nid cos I choose chose to use 'ur' nd nt are/were...eng police I cn c u write full words nd no abbv. oops arent u goin to hold me 4 using choose

Rflmao.. . Butt hurt much?
Seems like i hurt someones feelings. . .
Boo hoo ! Say hi to "Enistine" whoever that is. . LOL!
BTW, I made a correction in your post.

1 Like

Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by zanga420: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
CreekReporter:

stop this childish yarn abeg.
there was a similar thread yesterday about a Lamborghini made by a Hausa man in Kaduna and I did not see people shouting Hausas are the most creative people and all that stuff.

so please shut it. or better still you can say Nigerians are creative.

like say na today. The north dont make noise, the problem is the two most stupid tribes in nigeria, situated in southern nigeria that doesnt allow us hear word. Its not only the igbos that go on self glory, if their colleague start their the 'most sophisticated' noise we no go hear word. Shioor!
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by begwong: 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Aba the China of Africa

1 Like

Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by Lateefah06: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
phreakabit:

Rflmao.. . Butt hurt much?
Seems like i hurt someones feelings. . .
Boo hoo ! Say hi to "Enistine" whoever that is. . LOL!
BTW, I made a correction in your post.
Lol. ..did u read my lst sentence at all...choose was written deliberately enistine hehehehe
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by benstuber(m): 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
ogawisdom:
D ever super creative biafrans grin

God bless biafran land. D only creative part of naija. Dt man in d pic may nt ve finished primary 6 n he is better than most Profs of engineerin tongue

D average ibo man is d super image of God in innovation n creativity, very industrious n hardworkin ppl dts y nigeria will never let us leave them even wen much oil no dey our side undecided even over their dead bodies

Umu biafra grin hw can we b at d center in developin naija n yet can't produce d president in over half a century, biafra is d solution we will go to war against Nigeria if need b angry to b freed
stu.pid post
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by Kingdoncy1: 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
Aba is the nigerian China all hail(enyimba city)

1 Like

Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by ogawisdom(m): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
benstuber:
stu.pid post

I neva expected a complete idi.ot like u to get d wisdom in my post tongue
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by Lateefah06: 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
phreakabit:

Rflmao.. . Butt hurt much? Seems like i hurt someones feelings. . . Boo hoo ! Say hi to "Enistine" whoever that is. . LOL! BTW, I made a correction in your post.
glad u saw d choose and d lower case enistine u 4got to correct eng to English
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by Lateefah06: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
phreakabit:

Rflmao.. . Butt hurt much? Seems like i hurt someones feelings. . . Boo hoo ! Say hi to "Enistine" whoever that is. . LOL! BTW, I made a correction in your post.
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by benstuber(m): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
ogawisdom:

I neva expected a complete idi.ot like u to get d wisdom in my post tongue
OK,,but try not to make special effort in appearing stu.pid again....Thank you.
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by Sanguine77(m): 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
ylaa:
igbo kwenu!!!
chineke gozie all the ibos in the house.
i wonder what this great country would have been without the ibos.
O ga diri gi nma.

1 Like

Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by afoscopy: 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
dat's aba made 4 sure
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by phreakabit(m): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lateefah06:

Just so you know its E.I.N.S.T.E.I.N = Einstein
See, I didn't do that to you. . . That was all you. RFLMAO!
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by gabpaul: 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
you get time. leave them to their usual chest beating and loud mouth!

the only thing he constructed and looked ugly was the carrier! all other parts an pick and join!
hhmmm I smell beefing around here
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by Lateefah06: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
phreakabit:

Just so you know its E.I.N.S.T.E.I.N = Einstein
See, I didn't do that to you. . . That was all you. RFLMAO!
tnx 4 ur tym einstein bored of u already.....eat d honey n safe d bears! *wink wink*
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by yomisco4love(m): 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
madenigga:
Wow,,, leave it Igbos are creative.
guy... You are not well informed.. Cos I remember sometimes ago that an hausa man constructed an helicopter that flew few km and so many other innovative creations by some people in the other part of the country ... Nigerians are creative should be a better word.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dolphins Migrating Through Dolphin Estate, Lagos Caught On Camera By Fishermen / Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) / Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.