Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

How A Capital Of 40,000 Now Yields Me Atleast A 100,000 Per Month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Capital Of 40,000 Now Yields Me Atleast A 100,000 Per Month (1272 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Do To Earn Atleast 50k Per Month As An Undergraduate / You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. / How A Capital Of 40,000 Now Yields Me Atleast A 100,000 Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Capital Of 40,000 Now Yields Me Atleast A 100,000 Per Month by flinsburg: 8:41am On Jul 19, 2015
This is for those without a skill or big income and they are interested in a skill that would enhance their economic state.

Let me share with you how I used my 40k salary to start an investment that has improved my economic state and provided me with opportunity of meeting great people.

My name is someone , my brand name is patayaki and I do barbecue.

Yes Barbecue as in proper grills , fish barbecue , chicken , Asun (goat meat) and sharwama , and my monthly income on dull months or usual business flow is about a 100k after expenses. I'm an entrepreneur and I found a niche in the little things that people ignore.

My economic state wasn't that pleasant as I lost my job and was totally broke once . I decided to find a skill that would easily be useful even in the worst economic climate.

I'm a banker by certification with a tall CV of business experience amassed during my years but I chose food business skill because as long as you are alive you would eat, and when you need something special then I'm assured of picking income from your pocket with my very good skill .

I learnt this skill set from the best and now I'm a master of ceremonies sometimes ( that corner guy that everybody rushes his chicken or fish at occassions) and also a food chain owner of more than four BBQ stands around choice restaurants , I'm actually the best at these and people get wowed at a taste of my grilled stuffs.

I've been blessed that I'm now chasing my other business dreams during the day and still have time to monitor my food chains during the night.

Running this business requires skills that are not just kitchen related but also business related.

I'm willing to pass a lot of knowledge depending on what you want and empower more people to be independent and survive even in the hardest terrain without much stress.

If you are broke or want additional income to ur little income call me and we can meet up for training. Its not free but very affordable and won't take your time to become the Barbecue Millionaire.

Tel: 09092449745 , 08059149648

BBM : 2817F8F5

2 Likes

Re: How A Capital Of 40,000 Now Yields Me Atleast A 100,000 Per Month by millhouse: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
fantastic
Re: How A Capital Of 40,000 Now Yields Me Atleast A 100,000 Per Month by holuphisayor(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
wat bbq equipments do u use? charcoal or gas

(1) (Reply)

Set Up Internet Business And Make $500 Monthly starting from 2016. / Have You Use Ale-airpay Consult To Ship Before? / Naira Appreciates To N345/$ As Bdcs Kick Against Devaluation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.