Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,416 members, 7,800,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) (44739 Views)

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) / Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by metromediaboss: 9:32am On Jul 19, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-oOOxSmH2_fo/VatgLVdGkNI/AAAAAAAAA5A/sIK3n1shI9M/s320/car.jpg[/img]
The Department of State Security Service raided the home of former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki ,they impounded 12 expensive cars and riffles

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/exclusive-photo-dss-found-12-expensive.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Topccy007: 9:33am On Jul 19, 2015
The guy na G-Wagon Ambassador?

150 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by powerfulsettingz: 9:34am On Jul 19, 2015
I won't say much than this
God will disgrace ur family if those cars were bought from tax payers money............
AWON OLORIBUKU LEADERS

5 Likes

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by omenka(m): 9:39am On Jul 19, 2015
A fleet of G-Wagons!! At least, dude's not a fvcknigga. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by lative(m): 9:42am On Jul 19, 2015
this people don't wish nigeria well

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by efilefun(m): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2015
All they care about is their pocket and not the lives of ordinary citizen who die of hunger or from the attack of those insurgents

orobs93:
Lol
This is good if jonathan has treated his enemies and opponents this way we for nor dey were we dey now...so buhari tackle dem...den by 2023 we vote in pdp again to tackle dem tinubu and dem amaechi but for now let's buhari catch d thieves he can.

God bless you, that's what I have been telling those wailers who think with their feet. If Jonathan had taken care of the Criminals in the opposition we would be left with PDP criminals now and am sure baba will wipe majority of them out if not all

I want those wailers to prove the attached pic wrong with evidence... Mind you that munch was from news websites as far back as Feb 2015

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by iPopAlomo(m): 9:46am On Jul 19, 2015
Omo... G-wagon merin!!!

18 Likes

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by orobs93(m): 9:50am On Jul 19, 2015
Lol
This is good if jonathan has treated his enemies and opponents this way we for nor dey were we dey now...so buhari tackle dem...den by 2023 we vote in pdp again to tackle dem tinubu and dem amaechi but for now let's buhari catch d thieves he can.
Thank God say una agree with my opinion wether we like it or not wat is bad is bad and wat is good is good we cannot always be good or the the right things all the time but atlist we sud try to do the right tins to the best way we can not openly doing wat is wrong one love my people

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by baralatie(m): 9:51am On Jul 19, 2015
And they laid siege on his house because of G wagon!
Thus is a clear abuse of a citizen right and abuse of power!

So if I am a Lamborghini and Ferrari collector it means DSS will get a search warrant from a magistrate court and you say you want to fight corruption.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by tucky200(m): 9:53am On Jul 19, 2015
12 cars!!!..
Nawa o..and some mumu are still defending dis guy

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by whytepawn1(m): 9:55am On Jul 19, 2015
this man is having a " love affair " with G wagons. Anyway, I wouldn't be in a rush to condemn the DSS. there ain't no smoke without fire.

6 Likes

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by nikkiking(m): 9:57am On Jul 19, 2015
Hmmmm see wagons. Dis man is leavin his dream. Abeg DSS make una free him joor abi e no gree settle.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by xykms101: 9:58am On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:
And they laid siege on his house because of G wagon!
Thus is a clear abuse of a citizen right and abuse of power!

So if I am a Lamborghini and Ferrari collector it means DSS will get a search warrant from a magistrate court and you say you want to fight corruption.

My friend just shuu shuu ur mouth . What happened to those billion dollars allocated for insurgency That nigga really needs some hauling.

80 Likes

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by vanunu: 10:03am On Jul 19, 2015
But this picture looks like it was got from a car dealers show room. Op why?

10 Likes

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Beremx(f): 10:05am On Jul 19, 2015
....and some bunch of protection seekers are defending the thief like they know him?

Kai!!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by baralatie(m): 10:12am On Jul 19, 2015
xykms101:

My friend just shuu shuu ur mouth . What happened to those billion dollars allocated for insurgency That nigga really needs some hauling.
I want you to use your head!
A security agency gets a search warrant to search the house a three time NSA and a retired military officers house.
And the DSS lays siege to a Citizens house saying treason was suspected and they have a tip off
1.they found G wagons
2.they found what again

IN THE HOUSE OF AMILITARY MAN HOME.YOU THINK BUHARI HOUSE HE DOES CARRY A PISTOL.

I want you to use your head.is it not abuse of power and a clear switch hunting.
Now I want you to understand the implication of such an action.
If you (I don't know your taste) happen to like land cruisers jeeps for example and in your yard you now have 12( does that make you a criminal)
Now you are talking about an alleged missing money.the question is what is the job of EFCC and ICPC and the POLICE.
I take GOD beg you this Sunday morning Go Church.use your head.
Happy Sunday!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by mikeywise(m): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:

I want you to use your head!
A security agency gets a search warrant to search the house a three time NSA and a retired military officers house.
And the DSS lays siege to a Citizens house saying treason was suspected and they have a tip off
1.they found G wagons
2.they found what again

IN THE HOUSE OF AMILITARY MAN HOME.YOU THINK BUHARI HOUSE HE DOES CARRY A PISTOL.

I want you to use your head.is it not abuse of power and a clear switch hunting.
Now I want you to understand the implication of such an action.
If you (I don't know your taste) happen to like land cruisers jeeps for example and in your yard you now have 12( does that make you a criminal)
Now you are talking about an alleged missing money.the question is what is the job of EFCC and ICPC and the POLICE.
I take GOD beg you this Sunday morning Go Church.use your head.
Happy Sunday!
So how did you come about not one, not two but 12 g wagons? Do you know how much these cars cost? I won't even be surprised if some of them are bullet proof.

31 Likes

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2015
Beremx:
....and some bunch of protection seekers are defending the thief like they know him?

Kai!!
definition of Nigerians,as long as he's rich,the id.iots don't want to care,they keep defending him when he won't give them a penny

13 Likes

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:36am On Jul 19, 2015
mikeywise:

So how did you come about not one, not two but 12 g wagons? Do you know how much these cars cost? I won't even be surprised if some of them are bullet proof.
5 of them are bullet proof

10 Likes

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by baralatie(m): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2015
mikeywise:

He is from Avery affluent and a very rich family
He was a three time NSA
He is a retired military officer
He is an has been part of the former head of state and ruling councils

And you want to know how he is able to own a jeep?

4 Likes

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Koolmexxi(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2015
Dis is simply an embarrassing case of a witchhunt.. Since when is it a crime to own expensive cars in dis country?? Is his garage or building any different from any of our past and present political office holders and appointees?? What exactly is the reason for the DSS laying siege to his family home in sokoto and his resident in Abuja. Since when is the DSS in charge of making corruption related arrests?? These and many more are questions the DSS should answer sincerely if they are sure there are no ulterior motives to dis show of shame.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by mikeywise(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:

He was a three time NSA

Is he the only one to have worked with previous government? Are u aware 5 of those g wagons are bullet proof? Do u know how much one of those cost?
My brother, you might see this as a witch hunt but remember " he that fetched an ant infested wood should at least expect the visit of the lizards"

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by heryeendey(m): 11:02am On Jul 19, 2015
sontin wey musicians go flaunt na hin sambo dhe hide...poitician !!
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by baralatie(m): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2015
mikeywise:

Is he the only one to have worked with previous government? Are u aware 5 of those g wagons are bullet proof? Do u know how much one of those cost?
My brother, you might see this as a witch hunt but remember " he that fetched an ant infested wood should at least expect the visit of the lizards"
He worked as an NSA and that office is not any other office!
Look at it this way.A chief NSA left office on Tuesday and the following DSS on Wednesday comes to his and says there is a treasonable Iinvestigation and we have 5 bullet proof cars as evidence.
Kai! You judge the matter
If .You are PMB and they told you this wont you slap somebody?

3 Likes

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by san316(m): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2015
were the cars impounded in 1945? why are the pics in black n white?
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by mikeywise(m): 11:11am On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:

He worked as an NSA and that office is not any other office!
Look at it this way.A chief NSA left office on Tuesday and the following DSS on Wednesday comes to his and says there is a treasonable Iinvestigation and we have 5 bullet proof cars as evidence.
Kai! You judge the matter
If .You are PMB and they told you this wont you slap somebody?
So are u saying they invaded his place because of 5 bullet proof cars? Kontinue

Modified: see this https://www.nairaland.com/2462076/sins-sambo-dasuki#2462076.5
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by baralatie(m): 11:24am On Jul 19, 2015
mikeywise:

So are u saying they invaded his place because of 5 bullet proof cars? Kontinue

Modified: see this https://www.nairaland.com/2462076/sins-sambo-dasuki#2462076.5
Now you can see the inconsistency in their actions!
It shows witch hunting and it is affecting PMB image!
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Gogetta(m): 11:26am On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:

He was a three time NSA

it's a pity your ranting won't help him. Deal with it!

3 Likes

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by baralatie(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2015
Gogetta:
it's a pity your ranting won't help him. Deal with it!
It is rather a pity there is nothing the DSS can do but to let him go free!
This is not 1984.
If the DSS feel that 5 bullet proof cars amount to a case of treason ofence they should charge the case to court.
It also means that security should respect even ordinary citizens.you just don't get a search warrant a day after someone leaving office and charge treason offence because of jeeps in the yard.
Do you how many police do this to innocent civilians.these people carry vans go on raiding and carry people and bring all manner of charge.if you with money you are lucky to escape but if by mistake you were with orange seller holding knife......
(Some people will narrate their experience)

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by dayo23(f): 11:55am On Jul 19, 2015
Chai!!! See our money ooo
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
So he can't buy cars again? This isn't proof of corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government / Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party / PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.