Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) (224925 Views)

Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet / Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos / Ayiri Emami Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Warri In A Private Jet. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Chinom(m): 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
IBB's jets are registered under the names of ' runs girl ' Alakija. and Adenuga.

IBB fit get 20 jets, but we cannot trace them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Chinom(m): 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
ETERRORS:
from an Hairdresser to the richest woman in Africa. I weep for ND oil. This is the real Made in Nigeria

Nne, that thing tire meooo. They claim she was a fashion designer in London when she met the Babangida's. But I never see or hear of one cloth wey she sew.

1 Like

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by ModiKen(m): 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
justirich:
2 – ORJI UZOR KALU
A billionaire and one of the few Nigerians on Forbes
list, he is the former governor of Abia State and
chairman of the conglomerate, Slok Group. Kalu tops
the chart of private jet owners in Nigeria – he has
five, the largest private jet fleet in Nigeria, and in the
early hours of Thursday, 18 th September 2014, his
fifth jet, a Gulfstream G650, made its maiden entry
into the Nigerian airspace after it touched down at
the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja,
Lagos.
The following are Kalu’s jets:
GULFSTREAM G650: He reportedly bought this
for $72 million (N11.5 billion) making it most
probably the most expensive jet in Nigeria.
Even the French-made Falcon 7X of the
Presidential Air Fleet bought by President
Goodluck Jonathan does not come close – that
cost just $50 million or N10 billion.
GULFSTREAM IV (he has/had three of this).
BOMBARDIER’S GLOBAL EXP XRS.

Yah. With Abia people's money did he establish himself. Nice!
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by tefund(m): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
we don ..hear next topic
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Chinom(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
justirich:
25 – THEOPHILUS DANJUMA
Hawker 900XP (M-SAPT) – T.Y. Danjuma /
SAPETRO Aviation
Bombardier Challenger 605 (M-SAPL) – T.Y.
Danjuma

Me too go fit buy Private jet if Abacha dash me oil well. I just do not consider this kind of people real or genuine businessmen. This man retired as an Army general in his 40s.
Nigeria don suffer.
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Chinom(m): 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
ModiKen:

Yah. With Abia people's money did he establish himself. Nice!

Olodo ! Orji Uzor Kalu has been trading since he was a teenager. As a secondary school student, he was already involved in commodity trading, mostly stockfish and palm oil.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by isan(m): 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lagos state no even get private jet yet niger and borno state dey buy private jet for governor... Hmmmmn

2 Likes

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Chinatownm(m): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
justirich:
11 – FOLORUNSHO ALAKIJA
The richest woman in Nigeria owns a Bombardier
Express business jet (Bombardier Global Express XRS
(VP-CEO).
No picture

E be lik say she bought her own from ibo boys in alaba as tikunbo. dats why she no wan make we see am.
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Chinatownm(m): 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
isan:
Lagos state no even get private jet yet niger and borno state dey buy private jet for governor... Hmmmmn

Tinubu use Lagos moni buy 4 for himself. U fit go collect one

1 Like

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Benzzle: 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
ETERRORS:
He walks freely today with corruption proceeds why others are being prosecuted. Tinubu the CHange TheiF
hoe where is your corruption charges against him
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Temysteve(m): 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
This is oyel money, am not talking of ororo!
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by goshen26: 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Awon olowo yi sha..........PMB has advised them to sell their jets
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by ETERRORS(f): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chinom:

Nne, that thing tire meooo. They claim she was a fashion designer in London when she met the Babangida's. But I never see or hear of one cloth wey she sew.
lol

1 Like

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by samsard(m): 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
ETERRORS:
. Parasites that will forever reject fiscal federalism cum resource control
Am guessing your ecoterrors account was banned
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by king406(m): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
I have a friend that his father owns a private jet.. how come his name is not listed here?? angry
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Xcozee(m): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Immatex:
Tinubu is not corrupt, yet holds a fleet of jets and dines with St. Buhari.
Kalu is not corrupt yet Abia State is an expansive village.
The Borno man is not corrupt yet BH is 'Made In Borno'.
The clergy man and Others mentioned here are very free to own a fleet of 10 private jets if they care.

rake take it easy biko! All is well!
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Mattex001(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
[img][/img]
king406:
I have a friend that his father owns a private jet.. how come his name is not listed here?? angry

na for mouth ?? send some pics of your friend and his Dad inside the get first grin
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by westlius(m): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
justirich:
3 – SENATOR ALI MODU SHERIFF
Like Kalu, Sheriff is also a former governor of Borno
State.
Now one of the most prominent politicians in
Nigeria, Sheriff is also ahead of the pack with a total
of four jets, as follows:
GULFSTREAM G650, Dornier (he has/had three
of this).
Such monies would have been plugged into education systems, power and wealth generation of the teeming youth. They say we the youth are the children of tomorrow when our said leaders wants to to kill our dreams and vision

1 Like

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by 912(m): 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
PassingShot:

Since the time you guys have been shouting that Tinubu is so corrupt, not a single corruption allegation has been brought against him. ICPC even tried him during GEJ and he was discharged and acquitted of all allegations.

My point is, if you have anything on corruption against Tinubu, it's already more than eight years he left governance, what stopped OBJ and GEJ from successfully nailing him?

I totally agree with you

1 Like

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by ceejay4real(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chinom:

Me too go fit buy Private jet if Abacha dash me oil well. I just do not consider this kind of people real or genuine businessmen. This man retired as an Army general in his 40s.
Nigeria don suffer.

Yeah! At only 42! Such nonsense only happens in a madhouse like Nigeria! At times, I wonder why this world is so oooooo unjust.

1 Like

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by bennethuche: 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
They will still have one seat
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by jonuel1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
stinggy:

Clergymen
While the main people God sent them to lead wallow in penury?
They are equally corrupt pls. They hardly question sources of 'donations' and run after politicians to get hand-outs. Everything is business to them.

I grew up to see 'Methodist, Anglican, Catholic' churches-established schools and maternity centers. Giving back to the community.

The new 'pastorpreneurs' care less about things like this.

All is okay if 'our daddies' fly in the sky and adorn themselves with the most expensive ornaments money can buy.

I don't blame them much though, I blame the fools that swallow everything they throw at them in the name of 'Giving'.

Why not shut your mouth if you have nothing to say.

Oyedepo is currently feeding Osun unpaid workers and we know its not only unpaid workers that are benefiting.
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Freksy(m): 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
A car is enough for me

1 Like

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by redcliff: 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
hadura29:

yea but little, basic german specifically...

Lol. Ok
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by menshealth1234: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2015

/

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by seedsower(m): 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
So Gej no get?
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by seedsower(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
PamRD:
Pls how can i get a private jet? I want one grin
go Ladipo.
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by 7lives: 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
PassingShot:

Since the time you guys have been shouting that Tinubu is so corrupt, not a single corruption allegation has been brought against him. ICPC even tried him during GEJ and he was discharged and acquitted of all allegations.

My point is, if you have anything on corruption against Tinubu, it's already more than eight years he left governance, what stopped OBJ and GEJ from successfully nailing him?

E be like say na free mb you dey use, i can't imagine myself using my hard earned mb to reply werey people who will eventually die of HBP because of their envy and hatered for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
Zulus won't see this! Jeez! The owners look primitive to me! They've got no swag! lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by flyforall: 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
I can't wait to buy my first...I smell it very soon
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Guk: 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
justirich:
1 – ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU
A former governor of Lagos State and National
Leader of the All Progressives Congress, he
purchased a second jet around May 2014.
Reportedly a brand-new Bombadier Global Express
XRS valued at $50 million (N10 billion), it is believed
the jet was extensively used during the 2015
presidential campaigns which later saw to the victory
of Muhammadu Buhari.

Totally untrue! The Private Jet used by PMB during his campaign was provided by Wale Tinubu CEO of Oando Plc not Bola Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.