Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread - Gaming (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread (31511 Views)

Psp Help Center / Psp Help! ! ! / ***infoseye Psp Hacking Manual:all What You Need To Hack A Psp Succesfully*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2012
nell07:

oops..
I was refering to 'seye.. For opening d thread. Sorry.
I can see now see how ambigous my comment was.

Anyway..
I need help with my just-bought fairly used psp (avatar)..ie d one with an inbuilt battery.
Yesterday d booter software (i dunno wat its called) stopped woorking.. Meaning i cant access d games in d mem card, even tho d psp still recognised d me card.

So i formatted d mem card..and now d psp tells me 'no memory card inserted '....whereas from d vids u can still see d memory card is recognised.

So can u help?

what error do you get when you try accessing your memorycard?
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by nell07(m): 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2012
Infoseye:

tnx man.
Buh i jst got d prob fixed today grin
m gna keep checkn in anyway.
Do u hav a blog set up yet?
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 07, 2012
THATS MY PSP..LOOK HOW PIMPED IT IS..I CAN MAKE YOURS TOO.

Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 11:19am On Sep 07, 2012
nell07:

tnx man.
Buh i jst got d prob fixed today grin
m gna keep checkn in anyway.
Do u hav a blog set up yet?

Well not yet until I see eople are really interested in me having a PSP blog
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by eherbal(m): 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2012
@ Infoseye.i've been goin thru this section for the past 3days,AND I'M NOW CONVINCED I NEED A PSP OF MY OWN.you see,i've been very aprehensive about the console cause of issues people have been having with it,but now i'm sure i need one.i want you to be the one to sell it to me.thanks.looking fwd to ur response
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by ayusco23: 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2012
when charging my psp always off because I am playing game, is it battery problem or internal problem, please help, may God bless u as u help, thanks in advance.
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Nobody: 4:08am On Sep 10, 2012
ayusco23: when charging my psp always off because I am playing game, is it battery problem or internal problem, please help, may God bless u as u help, thanks in advance.
Plug your PSP into an outlet using the AC adapter cable and power on the system.[color=#990000][/color]Enter the "System Settings Menu." Scroll down until you reach "Battery Information." Press "X" to open the menu.Check the last option on the page which is labeled "Battery Status." If the status does not say "Charging," then the battery is not receiving a charge from the cable. While your PSP is getting power from the cable, you will need to purchase a new battery.

Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by ayusco23: 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2012
It wrote charging but if i click on a game it would shut down, also if i plug d charger i would have 2 set it left or right before it can charge.
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 11, 2012
ayusco23: It wrote charging but if i click on a game it would shut down, also if i plug d charger i would have 2 set it left or right before it can charge.
ITS THE INTERNAL CHARGE BOARD...YOU HAVE TO GO AND CHANGE IT..IT COSTS 1500.OR 1000..DEPENDS ON THE PERSON CHANGING IT FOR YOU.
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by ayusco23: 11:23am On Sep 11, 2012
My psp have a browser, how can i browse with it and can it download please help, i am in Akure.
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2012
e-herbal:
@ Infoseye.i've been goin thru this section for the past 3days,AND I'M NOW CONVINCED I NEED A PSP OF MY OWN.you see,i've been very aprehensive about the console cause of issues people have been having with it,but now i'm sure i need one.i want you to be the one to sell it to me.thanks.looking fwd to ur response

Its good you have made up your mind, I dont have a PSP for sale and am not in the country. All the same I can still assist you with what you want. Juts get yourself a good PSP and we guys here will support you through.

1 Like

Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2012
ayusco23: My psp have a browser, how can i browse with it and can it download please help, i am in Akure.
ecsehgrq

Yes you can browse and download of cause do many more than just browsing. Before you can start browsing you need to have Internet WIFI or where you can search for WIFI to get connected and browse using your PSP.

Okay here is how to browse with your PSP.
Step.1 Navigate to Network Settings press X
Step.2 Select Infrastructure Mode press X (You use Ad Hoc Mode for connecting to your psp3 Or Network two PSP's together, Most times I control my PS3 using my PSP)
Step.3 Create New Connection, Just select Scan(To scan for available Access Point WIFI internet)
Step.4 Select SSID use your arrow button to move forward, next is WLAN Security select the type you are using(Mine is WPA-PSK)use right again to move forward. Now enter WPA key(The password)

Step 5 Keep moving until you get to Settings List where details of your WIFI will be then next select X to save your settings. Next press X to Test your Connection. You will see your Access point saved.

Now open your browser on your PSP type a website address you wish to visit, it will ask you what connection you want to use then pick your saved connection(Mine is Virginmedia0470)

Then you are done enjoy!

Note: I used my PSP to make this tutorial and take the screenshots and uploaded them right from my PSP. If you have questions feel free to ask okay, then for those that dont have Wireless router like MTN hynet or Etisalat 3G Wireless modem no problem I can show you how to turn your 3G usb modem into Wireless modem. So you can connect psp,ps3 or any wireless device to your 3G modem for internet for a tiny fee grin
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
I uploaded screenshots for some reason its not showing sad
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by cantell(m): 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
^^Any free wifi hotspot in lagos?
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2012
Only way you can find out is go WIFI haunting grin but here abroad fast food joints,Libraries airports mostly public places there WIFI are free dont know of 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
I have decided to change my existing forum into a PSP dedicated forum, the forum will be only for PSP and ps3 users probably other game console users has time goes on. Tell me what you guys here think?

A forum dedicated to PSP fans! this forum will include 24hrs PSP support, tutorials, updates on latest PSP OS updates,themes,apps etc. Of cause I will be uploading Games for you guys to download.

If you think its a good idea indicate and let me start work on the forum.

1 Like

Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by ayusco23: 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
what about areas filled with cyber cafe? Will i find an access point their also is it only that spot that it would work, if i save the settings then go somewhere far away from where i saved it, will it work?

Also does cw cheat works in nigeria if yes tell me the procedures nd can I download it straight to my psp?
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2012
ayusco23: what about areas filled with cyber cafe? Will i find an access point their also is it only that spot that it would work, if i save the settings then go somewhere far away from where i saved it, will it work?

Also does cw cheat works in nigeria if yes tell me the procedures nd can I download it straight to my psp?
ayusco23: what about areas filled with cyber cafe? Will i find an access point their also is it only that spot that it would work, if i save the settings then go somewhere far away from where i saved it, will it work?

The Internet settings will save but can only work around the location of the cafe depending the strength of the signal of the access point. CW cheat should work but am yet to experiment on that.
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by ayusco23: 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2012
Can you work on the cwcheat please?
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2012
ayusco23: Can you work on the cwcheat please?

I will see what I can do, am currently working on my PSP forum
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by ayusco23: 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
Give me the url to your forum.
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 12:23am On Sep 12, 2012
Check my signature below
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 12:24am On Sep 12, 2012
my signature wink

Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 12:27am On Sep 12, 2012
Okay guys my PSP fans checkout the forum address in the screen shot below or my signature.Register and post your complains or questions in the right sections

Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by gowaga68: 2:05am On Sep 12, 2012
Infoseye:
I've got a psp but kind of not powering on but want to swap it for ps2 phat any lucky?
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by eherbal(m): 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2012
Infoseye:

Its good you have made up your mind, I dont have a PSP for sale and am not in the country. All the same I can still assist you with what you want. Juts get yourself a good PSP and we guys here will support you through.

you're the man.will broadcast your forum to the high heavens grin
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2012
The forum is for you guys to discuss and share your experience, trash out issues regarding for psp's depending on the out come of you guys then I will add a section for ps3 etc.
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by ayusco23: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2012
where can i download psp games from the internet, I need god of war ghost of sparta, plz

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

PS4 Online Community / Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee / Download Pes 2024 Ppsspp (highly Compressed) Data + Textures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.