Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,461 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Free IT Certification Dumps - Certification And Training Adverts (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Free IT Certification Dumps (33767 Views)

IT CERTIFICATION DUMPS/QUESTIONS / ** Download It Certification Dumps Free ** / Oca Certification Dumps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Go Down)

Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by tobyyork(m): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2008
Hello,
i need a A+ Certification and CCNA, CCNP. my email:tobybiz@yahoo.com. thank you
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by danedrol: 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2008
how do you use the knowledge to make money?
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by danedrol: 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2008
Check out these Usefull links for Personal Development:

* short courses and seminars
* distance learning training
* course overview

Cheers
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by DEEBOY29(m): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2008
Hi Obeto,I would be grateful if you could send me the BHO-004(ISEB Software Testing) dumps to oaoo3@hw.ac.uk
Cheers
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by aruzuoke(m): 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2008
Plesae i also need these dumps my email is nonnyke2000@yahoo.com. At least maybe this will liberate me from the labour market.
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by ayobod1: 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2008
Hello,

I would appreciate if you could send me dump for 1Z0-001,1Z0-052 and 1Z0-053. My email is ayobod1@yahoo.com.

God Bless.
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by Etoo: 11:29am On Sep 19, 2008
Hi. I would appreciate if someone could send me the materials for 070-350 exams. My e-mail is skull4all2000@yahoo.com.

Thanks.
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by aldotun(m): 5:57am On Sep 30, 2008
Please i need current dumps for Comptia Security + exam, would be writing the exam on october 10th 2008 and my email is aldotun@yahoo.com
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by natura: 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2008
Please i need Dumps for PMP and MCTS exams (70-526VB and 70-536VB). thanks
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by natura: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2008
Please i need Dumps for PMP and MCTS exams (70-526VB and 70-536VB). My Email is: naturatis@gmail.com
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by dskj56: 5:13am On Oct 12, 2008
I am a Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator(M.C.S.A)/Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer(M.C.S.E) in Microsoft Windows server 2003 platform. Do you need some materials to enable you earn the certification, feel free to call me on +2348038911764 or to further discuss on how you can get them. The phone is available 24hrs:Monday-Saturday.

Waiting for your calls.
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by dskj56: 5:43am On Oct 12, 2008
I am a Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator(M.C.S.A)/Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer(M.C.S.E) in Microsoft Windows server 2003 platform. Do you need some materials to enable you earn the certification, feel free to call me on +2348038911764 or to further discuss on how you can get them. The phone is available 24hrs:Monday-Saturday.

Waiting for your calls.
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by dskj56: 5:44am On Oct 12, 2008

Waiting for your calls.
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by dskj56: 5:44am On Oct 12, 2008

Waiting for your calls.
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by ifekaharry: 11:57am On Oct 18, 2008
hello nairalands,

this is for all IT certification personel. if u are intrested in writing any IT EXAM ill surget u go to www.examdeal.com

#its a very great site . u dont need to be afriad when writing any exam . u can also request for latest version number of any exam u want to write.
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by Duroti: 2:22am On Oct 22, 2008
pls i will also like it if u cld send me the lastest OCA 10g. my add: toluwaseayanleke@yahoo.com
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by Handsome1: 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2008
@All Visit www.examdeal.com That was were i got mine and i passed it is great,
HURRY NOW!
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by ifekaharry: 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2008
the ite deals with IT CERTIFICSATION DUMPS . u can find some of your request there dont border asking for dumps here!
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by myg3: 5:21am On Nov 14, 2008
hey guys found latest dumps and study guides at www.certificationmaterials.com hope this will help us all,who are looking for dumps.Thank you smiley
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by deepo: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2008
pls i need oracle 10g ocp exam pls

am about to write my exam in 3 weeks.

wazupdipo@yahoo.com
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by OneVoice1: 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2008
Hi everyone on Naira you keep talking about having ** CERTIFICATION DUMPS FREE ** they aren't actually called dumps.

There are a few about that I can share, but there is only one condition that has to be met before I will send anyone the link to this sites to download them.

* You will not sell it to no one and profit from it
*You will be happy to share with other people to you and don't know and empower the young people in your life and neighbourhood who are less privileged and don't have a direction in life, who could do with mentors in their life to add a bit of meaning to there lives
* The people you choose to mentor must come from poor backgrounds who have lost the meaning and value of been a human being
* You must be willing to **VOLUNTEER** some of your free time for work, in contributing positively in developing Nigeria, by brainstorming ideas that can move us forward.
*You must be willing to dedicate your spear time to **FREE CLASSROOM PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING **

This persons email address kenop77@yahoo.co.ukkenop77@yahoo.co.uk will receive a dump on ITILv3 CERTIFICATION and based on what he does with it by providing me the names, ages and financial situations of the people he has taken on to be a MENTOR to I will send a further 20 Certification Dumps link to them at no cost.

Please be advised that in as much as these dumps are been made available free of charge, they are infact very expensive, they cost around N180,000 minimum each, I've decided to pay for them and make it available based on the conditions above, as my PASSION is to bring about a change in the rate of ** UNEMPLOYMENT ** amongst graduates in Nigeria and help increase literacy in IT, which we need for us to hold our place as the ** GIANT OF AFRICA ** and enjoy what India is enjoying from European economies as they all are moving there IT support and infrastructure requirements to India, thereby creating Jobs and a new generation of Indian Billionaires.

As it is obvious that most people cannot afford to pay that amount of money, when they are unemployed and my passion is to see a change been brought about
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by aparatus(m): 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2008
please obeto i need oracle 10g administration dumps
my email address is nat_arome@yahoo.com

thanks would really appreciate it
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by Rammu: 6:41am On Jan 02, 2009
Hi,
Kindly send me CCNA , AIX eseries pserver system administration with 5L support Dumps. As, i have to write my exams.

Regards,
Ram
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by Rammu: 6:48am On Jan 02, 2009
Hi,

Send me Certification dumps for CCNA and AIX eseries pserver System Administration with AIX 5L support.
To email : Ramkumar.98@hotmail.com

Regards,
Ram
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by bolly(m): 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2009
this is my email ad bolajiabioye@yahoo.com.am interested
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by original2: 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2009
i hope this is not some kind of physhing.
because I 've responded 2 a similar posting without reply.
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by manu3: 12:42am On Feb 18, 2009
Hi guys,

Could you please e-mail to me all the dumps for project management PMP exams that you may have?

I will appreciate your effort in this regards.

My e-mail address is pa_edward@yahoo.ca

Thanks to you all
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by NothingMeg: 11:41pm On Feb 20, 2009
Visit www.derbjobs.com For ALL THE LATEST IT CERTIFICATION DUMPS FREE, ALL U NEED TO DO IS REGISTER AND U GET THE DUMPS IN YR MAIL REGULARLY
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by mindcrime: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2009
Hello
If you could send me any recent dump for SCJP  and SCWCD , IT would be MORE than appreciated!
My add is eyemindmedia@gmail.com

Thanks a trillion
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by Oniel1: 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2009
Hi,

Kindly send me latest dumps for PMP thanks. my email - nielomash@yahoo.com

Rgds,
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by phase7: 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2009
Hi,
Please kindly send me the dumps for PMP and PRINCE2, my email is p_dotun2002@yahoo.co.uk.Thank you very much,
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by trivenig: 6:11am On Mar 17, 2009
Can someone please share with me the Oracle dumps for 1Z0-052 (Oracle Database 11g Administration I )
I need it very urgently.Please reply to frankie_triveni@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Triveni

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14)

All Latest Pass4sure , Testking,testinside,actualtest Here (direct Links) / AVEVA PDMS (plant Design Management System) Software Training / Nebosh HSE Courses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.