Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? (15568 Views)

Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession / Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) / REPLY: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by destinysaid(m): 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
vicenzo:

Another Yoruba propaganda. Not to worry, I am your nemesis.

Now read this and forever die in shame; http://scannewsnigeria.com/news/willink-report-1958-the-following-are-excerpts-from-a-the-report-of-the-commission-appointed-to-enquire-into-the-fears-of-minorities-and-the-means-of-allaying-them-otherwise-known-a/
my stupid phone can oen d link, a black line cuts across d words, will read on laptop later....... And ill post what I posted to another user here..... Not every1 who isn't igbo is yoruba,(yes I do carry d blood, buh I'm mainly ndokwa{delta-igbo, Deltan<any1 u wan call am>}) .........

Like I said I simply posted wha I saw, If biafra comes, so b it, buh make una leave Delta, Edo, bayelsa abeg.
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
sweetgala:

After correction you still repeated your error.

Proverbs 18:2 - A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself.
you are the fool here, I can call it anus or refuse dump,
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by iwatch: 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
vicenzo:

Another Yoruba propaganda. Not to worry, I am your nemesis.

Now read this and forever die in shame; http://scannewsnigeria.com/news/willink-report-1958-the-following-are-excerpts-from-a-the-report-of-the-commission-appointed-to-enquire-into-the-fears-of-minorities-and-the-means-of-allaying-them-otherwise-known-a/
Bro, you are the most matured I have come across on this thread. If your likes had been on ground in the first page of this thread, it would have made a better sense.
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
destinysaid:
my stupid phone can oen d link, a black line cuts across d words, will read on laptop later....... And ill post what I posted to another user here..... Not every1 who isn't igbo is yoruba,(yes I do carry d blood, buh I'm mainly ndokwa{delta-igbo, Deltan<any1 u wan call am>}) .........

Like I said I simply posted wha I saw, If biafra comes, so b it, buh make una leave Delta, Edo, bayelsa abeg.
who are u in Delta, my isele uku goons and my okpanam chief like biafra like crase
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by iwatch: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
chuna1985:

This website is owned by a yoruba man but igbos fully dominate it, if igbos leave nairaland, it wil become a ghost town.

Yoruba no de hold anyone from leaving nigeria, they are just running their mouths, na Wetin we use sabi dem
This is where I don't like how you guy present yourself. can't we as igbos be humble for once? do you realise the number of other nationals that visit nairaland?
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by destinysaid(m): 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
chuna1985:

Anyone who does not want to believe d truth can live in delusion.

Always remember that igbo is mainly a language, that ur ndokwa does not mean ur not related to igbos. Mainly ur names, culture, traditions, burial rites, marriage rites n other similar rites determines which n which tribe r siblings.

The governor of delta state is a pure igbo man.
ya so bcause d gov is an igbo man mean say all of us na pure blood igbos?

Also I get that my language is similar to urs, delta cannot be included in biafra, reason being that we would rather form a country on our own dan become minorities in a land created through hate speeches(kanu style)a land if going by kanu ways will probably fight a war(una wan use delta as boundary n battle field abi) before they can attain independence.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Imokay: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
Duru1:

You are being delusional about the historical facts on the so-called Oyo Empire.

What is Ibo empire called and where is the evidence of its existence?
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by destinysaid(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
presher:
who are u in Delta, my isele uku goons and my okpanam chief like biafra like crase
just the same way ppl I know from sapele, warri n uvwie(mostly urhobo n itekiri ppl) don't want anyfin to do with biafra, so you see delta is actually divided when it comes to biafra issue, d north were we hv more ppl kinda related to igbo will be more lenient in their judgement, so u see, n bayelsa na ijaw land make ijaw come talk their mind.

Now on a side note,@ all Igbos in d house , just because some1 doesn't side you should nt give d impression that we want to subject you all in oppression in NG, also a large show of arrogance is being displayed here by many Igbo ppl (oda tribes also displayin it re here,(yoruba be careful) but d loudest chest beaters seem to b d igbo group) Example: Weda I post an informative thing or not, as long as my main message isn't "support biafra" 1 guy will simply shout "yoruba propaganda" , anoda will shout "the zoo must fall"

This is called blind devotion, weda its good for you or not, as long as like minded ppl are with you u feel your doing d right tin ......... I hold notin against biafra, if it should come, so be it, but humility and to be reasonable is bliss. Also its an international forum, I don't think ppl will view d tribe in good light if dey see d arrogance and hate being displayed here by any tribe.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by destinysaid(m): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
iwatch:
This is where I don't like how you guy present yourself. can't we as igbos be humble for once? do you realise the number of other nationals that visit nairaland?
Exactly bro, if we all(both igbos,yorubas n oda tribes) discuss this biafra issue like sane men n women, it will improve d overall chance of attaining it, knowledge is power, we all need to relate like educated ppl. Love your comment

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
destinysaid:
just the same way ppl I know from sapele, warri n uvwie(mostly urhobo n itekiri ppl) don't want anyfin to do with biafra, so you see delta is actually divided when it comes to biafra issue, d north were we hv more ppl kinda related to igbo will be more lenient in their judgement, so u see, n bayelsa na ijaw land make ijaw come talk their mind.

Now on a side note,@ all Igbos in d house , just because some1 doesn't side you should nt give d impression that we want to subject you all in oppression in NG, also a large show of arrogance is being displayed here by many Igbo ppl (oda tribes also displayin it re here,(yoruba be careful) but d loudest chest beaters seem to b d igbo group) Example: Weda I post an informative thing or not, as long as my main message isn't "support biafra" 1 guy will simply shout "yoruba propaganda" , anoda will shout "the zoo must fall"

This is called blind devotion, weda its good for you or not, as long as like minded ppl are with you u feel your doing d right tin ......... I hold notin against biafra, if it should come, so be it, but humility and to be reasonable is bliss. Also its an international forum, I don't think ppl will view d tribe in good light if dey see d arrogance and hate being displayed here by any tribe.
my broda I dnt support biafra, but I still dnt fight against it,our brodas in Delta north we always support us in wat we do, not everybody anyway, there is no igbo chest beating, we are blessed people and we fight against Yoruba who want to re write our history

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by destinysaid(m): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
presher:
my broda I dnt support biafra, but I still dnt fight against it,our brodas in Delta north we always support us in wat we do, not everybody anyway, there is no igbo chest beating, we are blessed people and we fight against Yoruba who want to re write our history
o ok then.

Long live NG
Long live ND
Long live Delta.
Long live Sapele
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by uniklinkum(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
vicenzo:

Igbo achievements before Nigeria,

Relatively peaceful co existence with our non Igbo neighbors.

A highly evolved mini republics with democratic flavour and community policing.

Highly developed art works in Igbo ukwu.

Yoruba achievements before Nigeria:

Getting ass whooped by Nupe and Fulanis

Building a village empire of clustered mudhouses with no regard for ventilation or living spaces.

Incapable of evolving a democracy, roaming about like savages looking for each other to subdue and rule over.
In capable of co existing in relative peace with each other,let alone with non Yoruba groups, having local fatal wrestling matches with each other they termed kiriji wars.

Ife artworks were not better than those of Igbo ukwu or Nri.

Your attempt at history is not only laughable but shallow. The first encounter with your people by the white guys are a bunch of human eating nakked humanoids. whose lives are not only crude but brutish and short.

Maybe you need go back to school and go learn about the exploit of the oyo empire with far reaching effect to faraway Togo( kambodiand atamosha kingdoms).

the kiriji war is not the child'splay your forebears are involved in called the village square wrestling as documented in chinua things fall apart.

your illiteracy hits the roof top, Go ask your fula lords about the battle of oshogbo. isn't laughable that a tribe without known history from the Bantu nations are comparing there rundown enclave with peeps with documented history into the 1400's. which battle have your neck of the wood ever won in history??.
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by iwatch: 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
destinysaid:
Exactly bro, if we all(both igbos,yorubas n oda tribes) discuss this biafra issue like sane men n women, it will improve d overall chance of attaining it, knowledge is power, we all need to relate like educated ppl. Love your comment
I dont know if you have seen the question I asked a while ago...

read this:

https://www.nairaland.com/2462269/why-south-west-not-clamoring/6#36073976

Pardon the typos
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by destinysaid(m): 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
iwatch:
lol... What i see is mere speculations. What are the plans, blueprints on ground to ascertain the possibility of your claims? To the best of my knowledge, non exist.

Even in the bible, the isrealite saw signs that God was with them before they embarked on Journey.

Only a fool will discard certainty for uncertainty.

If truly it 'wil' be as you postulated, by now the east would have been far ahead of other regions. That utopia only exist in cranials of dreamers.

You don't need to disintegrate before you progress. Go to Imo nothing. Anambra, the so called japan of africa, nothing... Abia worse. With the sort of news emanating from Imo and Ania, is this how the imaginary utopia of biafra will be ran or are these states mentioned ruled by a yoruba or hausa man in place of ignos as governors?

If I were the bastard called Nnamdi Kanu, I would rather solicit for funds to be used to develop the east instead buying arms and ammunitions so as to become the dubai of current world in the future so that when we decide to go our ways, the world will node and say yes, they deserve it.

Nothing of that sort.

Hey... Don't feed me the 'we need to disintegrate before we develop that's blatant rubbbish and an excuse.

You guys clamouring for biafra ars so disorganize.
seen d questions and they are really in need of answers, the error in this nnamdi kanu's style of biafra are:
1). Clamouring for it through hate speeches, falsehood n lies, inciting d masses to fight a premature war

2)If igbo land, d acclaimed self grown place can be looking bare due to the actions (or inaction) of their leaders, they should nt expect a miracle to change biafra overnight into a utopia

Apart from these , kanu is nwhr in the league with ojukwu, who leaving all sentiments and biased mind aside, was a true Igbo leader, able to. Command every single man, woman, child in Igbo land

.... I suggest kanu get as much political power and charisma as possible den come bckk, get biafra through the tying of NG's hand...... Develop d SE to d point whr being with d rest of d country will look diminishing...... Then we will know biafra is ready.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
iwatch:

Wat I said is a pure fact...

igbos dominate nairaland, the forum admin has already confirmed it.
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
destinysaid:
ya so bcause d gov is an igbo man mean say all of us na pure blood igbos?

Also I get that my language is similar to urs, delta cannot be included in biafra, reason being that we would rather form a country on our own dan become minorities in a land created through hate speeches(kanu style)a land if going by kanu ways will probably fight a war(una wan use delta as boundary n battle field abi) before they can attain independence.

What's about to happen is bigger than u, me or our states.
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Kagawash07: 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
chuna1985:

Igboland is d most developed region in nigeria. Don't argue, just visit d place already. It takes just spending a few bucks.

Which of your ibo state capital is better than Akure, Abeokuta, Ibadan, Ikeja e.t.c.
Develop? My ass!
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Kagawash07: 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
vicenzo:

Mpama, Ironsi never dissolved the regions, he merely united the civil service. It was Gowon and Awo greed to partake in the Eastern region oil wealth that drove them into creation of anomalies called states, while totally dis regarding the Wilkins report demand of Eastern minorities. It was the creation of Gowon and Awo dysfunctional states as conduits to siphon Eastern oil wealth that instigated the mad rush by subsequent Odua-Arewa rulers to continue creating more dysfunction non viable states up North, and to sustain such states, the crude wealth of the Eastern minorities were taken from them by a dubious decree that turned their lands into free for all lands.

Your Awo and Gowon greed created states that was the genesis of expensive governance we are having today, they paved way for land use decree that was needed to finance non viable states up North and then as more and more non Viable states were created, more and more of Eastern minorities oil wealth was needed to finance them, so the derivation formula for them kept shrinking and shrinking until it was almost zero.

But guess whose fault it is? Nzeogwu and Ironsi according to SW people. Lol!
Why are there so many ibo dunces on NL? @onenaira, come and see one of your disciple!
And this eediot keep repeating states creation! How many developed top countries out there are without states? You want us to be stucked in medieval age, just like that fool, Ironsi took us back into dark ages with his unitary system!
What does regionalism/resource control have to do with creating of states anyway?
Infact, the creation of states is the best thing that ever happen to Nigeria, all we need to complement it is the revival of our regionalism/resource control which that cursed fool, Ironsi destroyed!
And only a dumbo like yot would keep arguing that!
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kagawash07:

Which of your ibo state capital is better than Akure, Abeokuta, Ibadan, Ikeja e.t.c.
Develop? My ass!

Loooooooooool, which kind ibadan u wan talk abt now D problem sw has is that they never leave home. Cuz if u guys do, ur opinion abt certain tinz will change forever.

lagos has some developed cities...basically within d island

Akure is the most developed city in south west after wat u can find in lagos.

From ibadan to osun to ogun to kwara, they all have nothing... they look like surburbs of the SE...believe me, or go n see tinz for urself.
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by vicenzo(m): 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kagawash07:

Why are there so many ibo dunces on NL? @onenaira, come and see one of your disciple!
And this eediot keep repeating states creation! How many developed top countries out there are without states? You want us to be stucked in medieval age, just like that fool, Ironsi took us back into dark ages with his unitary system!
What does regionalism/resource control have to do with creating of states anyway?
Infact, the creation of states is the best thing that ever happen to Nigeria, all we need to complement it is the revival of our regionalism/resource control which that cursed fool, Ironsi destroyed!
And only a dumbo like yot would keep arguing that!

You need brain transplant Surgery.

The region should have been allowed to stay as they were, and then each region should create and run as many states as it could Carter and need. That way, the land use decree wouldn't have been created and the lopsided state creations and LGAs that Serve as conduits to siphon ND crude oil wealth wouldnt have been created.

It was your cursed and damned Awo and power drunk Gowon that dissolved the regions, reduced the derivation formula, and Obj would go on to create the land use decree.

You are silly and retarded if you are going to hold Ironsi responsible for Awo and Gowon actions, in addition to OBJ's.
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Kagawash07: 12:13am On Jul 21, 2015
chuna1985:

Loooooooooool, which kind ibadan u wan talk abt now D problem sw has is that they never leave home. Cuz if u guys do, ur opinion abt certain tinz will change forever.

lagos has some developed cities...basically within d island

Akure is the most developed city in south west after wat u can find in lagos.

From ibadan to osun to ogun to kwara, they all have nothing... they look like surburbs of the SE...believe me, or go n see tinz for urself.

What?
I lives in Ondo state and I can tell Abeokuta and Ibadan are even more beautiful than Akure!
It's official, you ibos are irredeemable!
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Kagawash07: 12:23am On Jul 21, 2015
vicenzo:

You need brain transplant Surgery.

The region should have been allowed to stay as they were, and then each region should create and run as many states as it could Carter and need. That way, the land use decree wouldn't have been created and the lopsided state creations and LGAs that Serve as conduits to siphon ND crude oil wealth wouldnt have been created.

It was your cursed and damned Awo and power drunk Gowon that dissolved the regions, reduced the derivation formula, and Obj would go on to create the land use decree.

You are silly and retarded if you are going to hold Ironsi responsible for Awo and Gowon actions, in addition to OBJ's.
So as to make it easier for ibos to continue to claim SS land? Buhaha!
Moreso, Gowon created states as a result of Biafrans invading people's region such as Benin, Ore, Calabar e.t.c
I repeat, state creation is the best thing that ever happen to Nigeria. Atleast with the state creation, we can boldly say Nigeria aint in dark age because no top countries are without states! However, cursed be unto that fool, Ironsi, his generation and whoever support him for tampering with our true federalism!
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by vicenzo(m): 1:20am On Jul 21, 2015
Kagawash07:

So as to make it easier for ibos to continue to claim SS land? Buhaha!
Moreso, Gowon created states as a result of Biafrans invading people's region such as Benin, Ore, Calabar e.t.c
I repeat, state creation is the best thing that ever happen to Nigeria. Atleast with the state creation, we can boldly say Nigeria aint in dark age because no top countries are without states! However, cursed be unto that fool, Ironsi, his generation and whoever support him for tampering with our true federalism!

Awo is already cursed, only a cursed man commits suicide. He will remain cursed for conniving with Gowon to create anomalies called states, which had helped to increase the cost of governance in Nigeria to astronomical level, as well as serving as conduit pipes with which he and Gowon siphoned the crude oil wealth of the East to Odua and Arewa lands.

Cursed May he remain! Isee!
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by vicenzo(m): 1:31am On Jul 21, 2015
"With the war ended, and as a
Commissioner in Rivers State, I soon
found that the Rivers State for which I had
fought did not end my nightmare. In the
first place, oil money from Ogoni country
(as well as Ijaw country) was being carted
away to Lagos, leaving the Ogoni illiterate
and backward. This is anti-federalism".

Here is what Saro Wiwa have to say about Gowon-Awo greed. They sinked a conduit pipe in Eastern region, siphoned the wealth of the region to Lagos, and then later Abuja.

While at the same time creating diversion through divide and steal by firstly pitching the rest of the East against Igbos, and when Igbos were gone, they pitched the rest of the Eastern minorities against Ijaws, and while the East was boiling and fighting each other, they carted away with crude oil wealth of the region, as heavy infrastructures were being built in Lagos and Later in Abuja, as if it was there that the war took place.
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by vicenzo(m): 1:35am On Jul 21, 2015
Saro Wiwa being myopic and lacking in foresight was unable to see that, but with the advantage of hindsight, he realized the game the Monsters( Arewa-Odua) played on the East.
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Kagawash07: 1:36am On Jul 21, 2015
vicenzo:

Awo is already cursed, only a cursed man commits suicide. He will remain cursed for conniving with Awo to create anomalies called states, which had helped to increase the cost of governance in Nigeria to astronomical level, as well as serving as conduit pipes with which he and Gowon siphoned the crude oil wealth of the East to Odua and Arewa lands.

Cursed May he remain! Isee!
If a 78yr old man was labelled to have died of sucide death, then that cursed eediot, Ojukwu died of otapiapia at 78yrs while his slut of a wife was being knacked from under his nose and the worse of all, he archived nothing in his life!
Look at this parasitic ibo immigrant who would rather run from his erosion-ravaged landlocked region to claim other people region is seeking for a system that would enable ibos to steal and invade more lands!
Bunch of thieving land grabbers!
For the record, Ondo produces 20times the oil the whole of your parasitic landlocked region produces!
Bunch of dishonest land grabbers!
I repeat all who support Ironsi for tampering with our federalisw will die so young, just like that cursed fool did!
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by vicenzo(m): 1:37am On Jul 21, 2015

Aaa!
Why,
Brother, can’t you see?
The monsters come
They come to us
Call us each to one side
And say:
I set a prize
Here is a string of blades
Blunt blades, you can see
Only wrap them
Around your ankles
Around your wrists
Around your fist
And fight your brother!
You are right
But he is wrong
I set a prize
Fight!
And we fight each other
And while we are cut up
In the fight
The monsters go out
Stealthily
Like a jesting ripple at sea
And carter away
The wealth in our house
And it occurs again
Another time
They ante up butchery prizes
And we fight and wound
Why, why, why?
Brother mine!
Why do we fight!

It all became clear to Saro Wiwa with the advantage of hindsight, alas it was too late for him.
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Kagawash07: 1:44am On Jul 21, 2015
vicenzo:
"With the war ended, and as a
Commissioner in Rivers State, I soon
found that the Rivers State for which I had
fought did not end my nightmare. In the
first place, oil money from Ogoni country
(as well as Ijaw country) was being carted
away to Lagos, leaving the Ogoni illiterate
and backward. This is anti-federalism.

Here is what Saro Wiwa have to say about Gowon-Awo greed. They sinked a conduit pipe in Eastern region, siphoned the wealth of the region to Lagos, and then later Abuja.

While at the same time creating diversion through divide and steal by firstly pitching the rest of the East against Igbos, and when Igbos were gone, they pitched the rest of the Eastern minorities against Ijaws, and while the East was boiling and fighting each other, they carted away with crude oil wealth of the region, as heavy infrastructures were being built in Lagos and Later in Abuja, as if it was there that the war took place.

Eediot, you forgot the unitary system your cursed kinsmen, Ironsi introduced was still in place?
And a dunce like you doesn't know that according to the unitary system, all states revenues are zoned to FG, where it's shared back to the states?
What a dumb eediot!
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by vicenzo(m): 1:45am On Jul 21, 2015
Lol! Eastern region had always been multiethnic. It is so because the most populous ethnic group in the region, Ndiigbo are not empire builders. We lived in our mini village republics and allowed the minorities. be. We were never savages roaming around looking for who to conquer and Lord over. Live and let live is the standard of offor and ogu that guides Igbo societies.

Only a silly and blind Eastern minority buys the story of Igbo land grabbing. Okpara facilitated the movement of Shell headquarters from Owerri to PH, Gowon and his gang went to Kaduna and built a refinery to siphon ND crude oil, Awo facilitated the transfer and establishment of crude oil Coys to Lagos.

Spot the difference.
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Kagawash07: 1:49am On Jul 21, 2015
vicenzo:

Aaa!
Why,
Brother, can’t you see?
The monsters come
They come to us
Call us each to one side
And say:
I set a prize
Here is a string of blades
Blunt blades, you can see
Only wrap them
Around your ankles
Around your wrists
Around your fist
And fight your brother!
You are right
But he is wrong
I set a prize
Fight!
And we fight each other
And while we are cut up
In the fight
The monsters go out
Stealthily
Like a jesting ripple at sea
And carter away
The wealth in our house
And it occurs again
Another time
They ante up butchery prizes
And we fight and wound
Why, why, why?
Brother mine!
Why do we fight!

It all became clear to Saro Wiwa with the advantage of hindsight, alas it was too late for him.
When the cursed fool, Ironsi truncated Nigerdelta secession and jailed Isaac Boro, they weren't brothers?
Bunch of greedy parasitic wailing 5th class citizen Ijaw slaves!
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by vicenzo(m): 1:54am On Jul 21, 2015
Kagawash07:

Eediot, you forgot the unitary system your cursed kinsmen, Ironsi introduced was still in place?
And a dunce like doesn't know that according to the unitary system, all states revenues are to go to FG before it's shared back to the states?
What a dumb eediot!

Mpama. Ironsi never implemented the unitary system before he was killed. He was killed for floating the idea. He merely united the civil service.

It was your greed for Eastern region crude oil wealth that drove your cursed Awo and Gowon into adopting unitary government, and then creating anomalies known as states to serve as your conduit in siphoning the crude wealth. Same greed drove Awo into committing suicide, and same greed will ensure you become eternally enslaved in an Islamic country with your Arewa masters, after Biafra secession,
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Kagawash07: 1:56am On Jul 21, 2015
vicenzo:
Saro Wiwa being myopic and lacking in foresight was unable to see that, but with the advantage of hindsight, he realized the game the Monsters( Arewa-Odua) played on the East.
Same Saro wiwa who said if the civil war was to repeat itself, he would take the same decision to defend his land from the land grabbers!
Yes, he lamented the unitary govt which was forced on us by that cursed fool, Ironsi but the good thing is that he defended his land!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics / Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) / Osinbajo At Ayo Adebanjo's 90th Birthday Service In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.