Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,978 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:43 AM

Free IT Certification Dumps - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Free IT Certification Dumps (4050 Views)

How To Pass IT Certification Exams At First Attempt - Find Valid Dumps For Free / Microsoft 70-410 new Exam dumps ( Exam Questions and Answers) (2016) / It Certification From The British Computer Society Equivalent To Bsc From Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free IT Certification Dumps by Obeto(m): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2006
If you are interested in IT certification dumps, PM for up to date dumps for no fee. Don't be scared, absolutely free. I think I can do this for Nairalanders.  Always online. wink
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by timag: 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2006
sorry pls what is it certification dumps ?pls i want like u to enligten me more on that.
Thank u
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by ILOEGBE(f): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2006
hi
do you have dumps for cisa?
wld be most grateful
thanks
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by LanreDaMan(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2006
GUY,

PLS I NEED CCNP FOR MYSELF AND CCNA FOR MY BROTHER

ABEG HOLLA @ YOUR BOY
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by ANDSTEL(m): 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2006
men! pal, i am interested in MCSD dumps pls can u send them to me ;e-mail: santuando@yahoo.com. God bless u as u do.
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by ILOEGBE(f): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2006
hi ANDSTEL,
YOU CAN GET MICROSOFT CERTIFICATION DUPMS AT WWW.MCSEBRAINDUMPS.NET FOR FREE
GOOD LUCK
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by Obeto(m): 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2006
Hi Guys,

When you're making request, accompany it with the Exam Code. Every Exam have a Code. 

Your email address is also relevant for the attachments.

ILOEGBE:

hi ANDSTEL,
YOU CAN GET MICROSOFT CERTIFICATION DUPMS AT WWW.MCSEBRAINDUMPS.NET FOR FREE
GOOD LUCK

ANDSTEL is asking for MCSD dumps, not MCSE. Moreover how current are they. Have u seen anybody that used it and confirm the authenticity. Sorry, I'm not attacking you. I'm only trying to clearify somethings that might be useful to Nairalanders.

I'm actually registered with actualtests.com. Having used it, I can say it's dependable. Guarantee you 99.999999999% score in ur exam.

Cheers!!!   wink smiley cool
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by ILOEGBE(f): 11:42am On Sep 27, 2006
Obeto:

Hi Guys,

When you're making request, accompany it with the Exam Code. Every Exam have a Code.

Your email address is also relevant for the attachments.

ANDSTEL is asking for MCSD dumps, not MCSE. Moreover how current are they. Have u seen anybody that used it and confirm the authenticity. Sorry, I'm not attacking you. I'm only trying to clearify somethings that might be useful to Nairalanders.

I'm actually registered with actualtests.com. Having used it, I can say it's dependable. Guarantee you 99.999999999% score in your exam.

Cheers!!! wink smiley cool

obeto
havent you noticed that mcsd is part of mcse and it depends if its .net or visual studio he is going for? i thot you were good, you you should try to find out the courses before you make statemnts like that. why dont you let him check the site first and make his own jugdements. if he wants to get the dumps from you then no problem.
thanks
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by Obeto(m): 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2006
Hello Oloegbe,

Why are u sounding like that. I never meant to hurt you. But u've gone a little bit too far. Anyway, If I stepped on your toe, forgive me.

I have nothing to gain or loose if I keep my dumps to myself. Maybe I made a mistake. I don't really think I need u to tell me that I'm good or not. I know I'm.

Ciao!!! cool
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by topeorekoy(m): 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2006
PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, WHAT IS[b] I.T CERTIFICATION DUMP?[/b][/b], AM IN A DIRE NEED OF A COMPUTER CERTIFICATE TO BOOST MY CV AND PLEASE I HOPE IT IS AUTHENTIC. U CAN HOLLA ME AT [b]topeorekoya2003@yahoo.com or 08053565594, 08026590411[/b][b]
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by phranky: 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2006
Plz, can i get OCP dumps from u?
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by fesobi: 10:52am On Sep 29, 2006
@ Obeto,pls can i get dumps 4 oracle-1z0-007 and 1z0-031.my email is fesobio@yahoo.com.
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by clintwine(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2006
pls i weould like to get these materials. my email is clintwine@gmail.com
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by johnharry2: 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2006
Guy,
pls send me CCNA 640-810 dumps and any material that we help, if possible Nugget file/cd for CCNA.
Thanks for d good work. My email: johnharry2@hotmail.com
my no: 08026547992
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by PHOLA(m): 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2006
Hi bros,
Pls I'm in need of CISCO CCNP materials.
Routing & Switching, please.
May He ease your way.
U can contact me on jinksay@yahoo.com
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by contactuzo(m): 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2006
dear obeto pls could u help me with CISA dumps especially Cisa review manual .pleeeeeeeeaseeee.thanks.email addy is contactuzor@yahoo.com
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by Emmion(m): 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2006
Hello Obeto, Pls i want to write CCNA certification exam and A+. Kindly send relevant materials to nuel_king@yahoo.com. You are a kind nairalander and Nigerian. Keep it up. Thanks.
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by BK(m): 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2006
hi

Obeto can you send the relevant materials especially the dumps for MSCE to me at this address bekswoks@yahoo.com. i will be must delighted to have it from you.

Cheers
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by akinleye2: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2006
I'M ONE OF THE NAIRALANDERS,BECAUSE OF MY THIRST 4 KNOWLEDGE,I THINK I NEED IT CERTIFICATION THAT CAN AFFORD ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO SHOULDER HIGH AMONG EQUALS.PLS KINDL,SEND ME MATERIALS ON ORACLE 9i&10G,CCNA,MCDB. I LIKE TO STUDY ON MY OWN AND PASS THE EXAM.MY E-MAIL IS nureign007@yahoo.com, mobile is :08020549027[color=#006600][/color][sub][/sub][b][/b]
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by akinkayode: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2006
please ilkie acopy of the ccna lastest dumps please ilklike to hear from you
kayode 08057380918,08036435760
thanks
kay
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by STOjo: 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2006
Please help me with CCNP dumps my mail address is stojo202@yahoo.com

Peace!
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by hunter17: 3:21am On Oct 22, 2006
hi please can any body send me scea 310-051 latest actulatests paper. i will be greatful to you.
please email to : hunt4sxfrnds@yahoo.com or passion4frnds@yahoo.com

thanks in advance
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by oliky(m): 4:29am On Oct 22, 2006
Hello Obeto,
Tanx for your generousity,we need more folks like ya in the government.Please i need dumps for Oracle 10g exam 1Z0-142 and 1Z0-143.My email addy is oliks28@yahoo.com.If u have materials on oracle 9i braindumps, introduction to SQL,it will also be of great help.Tanx once again
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by fellybabe(f): 3:28am On Oct 23, 2006
Obeto,we need people u.thanks.pls kindly send me certificatn dumps on CISA especially cisa review manual and material on it.,
CCNA 640-810 DUMPS AND MATERIALS 2.THANKS IN ANTICIPATION.EMAIL ADDY IS Fellyadet@yahoo.com,
Fellyadet@gmail.com.my number 08056405751.expecting.
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by alexitotee(m): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2006
Obeto, please send to me too MSCE free dumps. I wll appreciate this nice gesture. thank you man.
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by alexitotee(m): 9:55am On Oct 26, 2006
my addie is : alexitotee@yahoo.com
thanks man
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by peppy1: 10:49am On Oct 26, 2006
Please can you send me the certification dumps on CCNA and CCNP. My email address is pepiscous@yahoo.com.

Thank you
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by cvbobduru: 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2006
Obote,
I will like to have certification dumps for CCNA, CCNP too!
Thank you!
my email: irisbobduru@gmail.com
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by Gasper: 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2006
pls send me oracle dumb and ccna for my brother,via email perryak47@yahoo.com.I will be grateful,
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by AfricaFace(f): 10:02am On Nov 02, 2006
Just realised some people are out here on nairaland to collect other peoples credentials, pls beware of 419. sometime is Septmber somebody in this forum claimed to have dumps fro some IT certifications and told people to send their email addresses so that he can foward the dumps. but unfortunately till date , am not sure if anyone has received any dump from this guy, whatz happening
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by boionoz(m): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2006
Hi ppl,
Did any of u get any response for the dumps u requested for? Becos i think the two brodas dat are meant to be helpin us wit these materials have shut the door on us.
Brodas share the luv.
Re: Free IT Certification Dumps by Obeto(m): 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2006
Hello AfricaFace,

Endeavour to do more intelligent posting next time. Work with facts and figure.

Did u request for dumps and you didn't have it? Do you know how many people I've helped so far? I've even gone to the extent of giving out my Private login information which I got for $100. The money might not be much, but how many can do that.

At the same time you should not expect me to be able to respond to everybody promptly, because I do other things too.

Anybody that need a dumps, should send me a mail and give me some time. 'because i need to download current dumps. And some are very large in size. Attachments above 10MB might not scale through.

I'm not angry with you, but I want you to be very careful with the use of language. I own this thread and I'm always online. U could as well hook me up for a chat.

Sorry to all of you that have not heard from me. Please do send your request to my mail box "utobeto@gmail.com" and be a little bit patient.

Love all ya.

Ciao!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can You Do With A Mathematics Degree? / I Wish To Know More About Maritime(marine) Courses Or Training / Lagos Or Abuja? Which City Is Better For A British Expatriate To Live/work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.