Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

How Do You Respond To Beggars On The Street - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Respond To Beggars On The Street (3295 Views)

Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) / Guys How Do You Respond To What Do You Want From Me ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Respond To Beggars On The Street by smartesboys(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
truthlegend:
I know but some just use ur head they lie to u to get help
you're right. Many beggers are rich, they have possesed many properties. Instead, we should give our secrifices to needed organization and help orphan.
Re: How Do You Respond To Beggars On The Street by slickb(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
truthlegend:
bros abeg go look for ashawo house quench ur konji if u no get babe and spare us such konjified comments.thank u
. lol. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Respond To Beggars On The Street by truthlegend(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Wow. I hope she got fired. Yeah, people are making a quick buck out of our generosity & sympathy. They probably laugh their butts off.

Really, if I ruled some country, I'd force everyone to go get a shot. We don't need any more kids being raised in poor households or by idiotic parents without sense. Enough is enough. Gone are the days where it took a village to raise a child. Now the cost of living is very high. No income should mean, no children.
Lol....in as much as I would love to agree with you on this I am aware of the fact that many poor African men uses sex as the only way to relieve life pressures so it will be difficult to tell them not to have sex on top of their poverty.... I swear u will have an uprise u won't be able to deal with
Re: How Do You Respond To Beggars On The Street by truthlegend(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
smartesboys:

you're right. Many beggers are rich, they have possesed many properties. Instead, we should give our secrifices to needed organization and help orphan.
Gbam!!!!!
Re: How Do You Respond To Beggars On The Street by smartesboys(m): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
truthlegend:
Gbam!!!!!
i don't get that phrase, what deos it mean?
Re: How Do You Respond To Beggars On The Street by truthlegend(m): 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
smartesboys:

i don't get that phrase, what deos it mean?
u ain't Nigerian I suppose...it means u are right on point
Re: How Do You Respond To Beggars On The Street by smartesboys(m): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
I'm, i see but i don't know the meaning.

truthlegend:
u ain't Nigerian I suppose...it means u are right on point
Re: How Do You Respond To Beggars On The Street by truthlegend(m): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
fuckluv:
I give them money or buy foods/perishable items for them. What they do with it thereafter is none of my business.
do u do these randomly or selectively
Re: How Do You Respond To Beggars On The Street by truthlegend(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
smartesboys:
I'm, i see but i don't know the meaning.

OK,how is kano today?
Re: How Do You Respond To Beggars On The Street by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
truthlegend:
Lol....in as much as I would love to agree with you on this I am aware of the fact that many poor African men uses sex as the only way to relieve life pressures so it will be difficult to tell them not to mess on top of their of poverty.... I swear u will have an uprise u won't be able to deal with

Lol, they can have all the sex they want, they just shouldn't have kids they can't afford. Now there's even a pill that gets implanted on the shoulder, in women & after that they're free for 3-5 years. No oops, no worries.

I had this Somali neighbour that had 10 kids. At the time her youngest child was 6 months old & she thought she was pregnant again with an 11th child. This was amazing to me, so I asked her why she doesn't use contraceptives & she told me that it's against her religion. So I said, then you'll continue to have kids & how do you plan to take care of them? She said Allah will provide. I swear I felt rage bubbling up inside me. It's really not my business but how does one care for 10+ kids without being neglectful of some of their needs. On top of that she was not even the best mother because the school where her kids went to, often wrote her letters about the untidiness of her kids. Some of them didn't even have school uniforms & wore regular clothes to school. The schools require FULL school uniform & if you can't afford it then that's your problem. Plus it's expensive & for people who plan their kids well. Sometimes when the parents are poor, they are asked not to pay school fees but the uniform is a must. They don't care if you tap dance & whistle at a street corner to raise funds for it, they expect your child to be dressed neatly like all the other kids. So yeah, it's not fair to make your child go through that, to be the one that sticks out like a sore thumb from her peers. I blame the parents for it 100%.
Re: How Do You Respond To Beggars On The Street by truthlegend(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, they can have all the sex they want, they just shouldn't have kids they can't afford. Now there's even a pill that gets implanted on the shoulder, in women & after that they're free for 3-5 years. No oops, no worries.

I had this Somali neighbour that had 10 kids. At the time her youngest child was 6 months old & she thought she was pregnant again with an 11th child. This was amazing to me, so I asked her why she doesn't use contraceptives & she told me that it's against her religion. So I said, then you'll continue to have kids & how do you plan to take care of them? She said Allah will provide. I swear I felt rage bubbling up inside me. It's really not my business but how does one care for 10+ kids without being neglectful of some of their needs. On top of that she was not even the best mother because the school where her kids went to, often wrote her letters about the untidiness of her kids. Some of them didn't even have school uniforms & wore regular clothes to school. The schools require FULL school uniform & if you can't afford it then that's your problem. Plus it's expensive & for people who plan their kids well. Sometimes when the parents are poor, they are asked not to pay school fees but the uniform is a must. They don't care if you tap dance & whistle at a street corner to raise funds for it, they expect your child to be dressed neatly like all the other kids. So yeah, it's not fair to make your child go through that, to be the one that sticks out like a sore thumb from her peers. I blame the parents for it 100%.
this ur story sums up everything we have been saying, the religious sensitivity of the matter makes any discussion about birth control In Nigeria a dangerous path to tread,I think the hospitals should start taking laws into their own hands by administering birth control drugs without permission after the mothers 4th or 5th child.
Re: How Do You Respond To Beggars On The Street by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
truthlegend:
I used to give money to beggars on the street, but I stopped after hearing several stories of how people gave beggars money and their private parts disappeared,and some had their destinies exchanged by the beggars using the money as point of contact, some even say they saw the beggars in their home at night,all this negative stories made me stop giving beggars money,but anytime I pass a beggar without giving anything I feel bad,my conscience pricks me..pls what's your take on these,how do u respond to beggars on the street?

This is a really romantic topic.
Re: How Do You Respond To Beggars On The Street by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
truthlegend:
this ur story sums up everything we have been saying, the religious sensitivity of the matter makes any discussion about birth control In Nigeria a dangerous path to tread,I think the hospitals should start taking laws into their own hands by administering birth control drugs without permission after the mothers 4th or 5th child.

Yessir!
Re: How Do You Respond To Beggars On The Street by LADYARIK(f): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
Na to carry face comot
Re: How Do You Respond To Beggars On The Street by smartesboys(m): 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
truthlegend:
OK,how is kano today?
everythings is going fine.
Re: How Do You Respond To Beggars On The Street by truthlegend(m): 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
LADYARIK:
Na to carry face comot
lol....dats my style
Re: How Do You Respond To Beggars On The Street by truthlegend(m): 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yessir!
ok madam punky!
Re: How Do You Respond To Beggars On The Street by truthlegend(m): 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
smartesboys:
OK,dats Gud to know
Re: How Do You Respond To Beggars On The Street by truthlegend(m): 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
smartesboys:

sorry what I wrote initially wasn't for u,it was an error
Re: How Do You Respond To Beggars On The Street by LADYARIK(f): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
truthlegend:
lol....dats my style

grin abi
Re: How Do You Respond To Beggars On The Street by fuckluv(f): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
truthlegend:
do u do these randomly or selectively
Randomly.
Re: How Do You Respond To Beggars On The Street by truthlegend(m): 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
fuckluv:
Randomly.
OK,more engine oil to ur elbow
Re: How Do You Respond To Beggars On The Street by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 20, 2015
truthlegend:
hmmmmm....its been weighing so heavily on me,are u ready to bulge to ur conscience or continue on the path of logic?

Let me keep threading on the path of logic softly.

Afterall, i help kids and helpless people everyday. Not people who has made begging a business.
Re: How Do You Respond To Beggars On The Street by truthlegend(m): 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
Enypie:

Let me keep threading on the path of logic softly.

Afterall, i help kids and helpless people everyday. Not people who has made begging a business.
abi??...Nah like DAT sure pass

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha <>come See Why I De Laugh Pics / Nairalanders Shud Free Me. I Am NOT Gay!!! / A Nairalander Unboxing Iphone7 He Bought For Suzan404, A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.