Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US (105392 Views)

Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) / LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Maxtermind(m): 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
THIS IS 'COMING TO AMERICA' STYLE ..... THE DON OF UBIMA DRESSES TO KILL AS HE ACCOMPANIES President Buhari to USA

ONE WORD FOR HIM

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by lordbish(m): 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
Datz my man thumbs up. Niger delta representing

357 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by ede1(m): 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
The pioneer of common sense revolution. I doff my hat for u sir. grin haters can jump into the nearest lagoon.

404 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by otokx(m): 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Niger Delta has a rich culture, Nigeria is a blessed country.

226 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Clerverly: 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
The Slayer Of the Otuoke Goat!

It Shall Be Well With You Sir!

Safe Journey Onye Oma Democracy!!!

347 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Faremisodeeq(m): 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
Amaechi

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by kokoA(m): 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ameachi.. smh.. grin Always funny.. His kids must really be enjoying him.

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Ghandi12: 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
We are matching forward. Few years back we wont know how many people are on board and when we know they are hardly less than 70.

Looking forward to a day PMP will also carry his own pack bag on trips like this. God bless Nigeria.

27 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Mogidi: 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
Am surprised Amaechi is not wearing a skirt.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Clerverly: 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:
[s]Am surprised Amaechi is not wearing a skirt.[/s]

Mumugidi!

232 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Mogidi: 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
Clerverly:

Mumugidi!
I just return from ban, carry your wahala go.

144 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by HopeAtHand: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
Maxtermind:
THIS IS 'COMING TO AMERICA' STYLE ..... THE DON OF UBIMA DRESSES TO KILL AS HE ACCOMPANIES President Buhari to USA

ONE WORD FOR HIM

Are you his PR assistant?..cos you're trying to create something out of nothing.

BTW, why is he dressed like Dakuku Peterside. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by emamos: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
Clerverly:

Mumugidi!
finest boy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by ddippset(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
Everything this guy does is just common sense. Infact the man just oozes common sense. The wailers know nothing about common sense.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Clerverly:

Mumugidi!
post ur own pics, how are we sure u are not a reptile

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:
I just return from ban, carry your wahala go.
lol

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by vedaxcool(m): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
The subduer of the otueke drunk.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
How I wish that this is a trick by PMB to lure all of 'em corrupt people with him to USA and hand them over to the FBI for money laundering.

Atiku deciced to run away and hide till the list had been compiled and the party left. It would have been an embarrassment to find his name in the list and turn down the offer.

If I were in PMB's shoes, Atiku Abubakar and Buruji Kasamu would be top on the list. Let them down it down first and I shall ignorantly ask them why.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by omenka(m): 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Only an incorrigible hater wouldn't admit his dressing in drop dead on point.

The gentleman looks like a King.

Waiting to hear Wike allege he stole Rivers money to purchase that. grin

Sai Amaechi, the General of Commonsense!!!

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by omenka(m): 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
Clerverly:

Mumugidi!
Rotflmao!!! Wicked!!! So this is mogidi indeed. gringrin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Beremx(f): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
The lion of Ubima and slayer of PDP.
Salute Sir!

36 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by omenka(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
post ur own pics, how are we sure u are not a reptile
Shut up there!! No one could look worse than mumugidi!! angry grin

22 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Mogidi: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
omenka:

I think cleverly wants to chop ban.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Clerverly: 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
omenka:

Pally! The picture is for the eagle eyed tongue

11 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Clerverly: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

I think cleverly wants to chop ban.

Stop threatening me with ban! The picture is meant for the eagle eyed detectives! Quit running, when no one is pursuing you! Smh!

8 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
omenka:
Shut up there!! No one could look worse than mumugidi!! angry grin
look at a cow,post ur pics or quit boasting,prove urself by posting ur pics

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Solorez2015(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
For real i love dis man, 1 man mopol against d gejites. ROTIMI CHIBUIKE AMAECHI

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by buskie13(m): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
de legendary goat of ubima...who get fed with elephant grass by de åbokis

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by oluspencer(m): 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
utumunta:
How I wish that this is a trick by PMB to lure all of 'em corrupt people with him to USA and hand them over to the FBI for money laundering.

Atiku deciced to run away and hide till the list had been compiled and the party left. It would have been an embarrassment to find his name in the list and turn down the offer.

If I were in PMB's shoes, Atiku Abubakar and Buruji Kasamu would be top on the list. Let them down it down first and I shall ignorantly ask them why.

JAH Bless U ( Sabi man) would have love Tinubu,saraki and other thieves (God fathers )

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death / States Internally Generated Revenue: See How Much Your State Generates. / People Wearing Atiku T-shirts & Kwankwaso Red Caps At PDP Convention (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.