Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

That Time When You Fell Down And Pretended Nothing Happened because She's There - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / That Time When You Fell Down And Pretended Nothing Happened because She's There (1437 Views)

Today I Smoked Strong Weed And Nothing Happened To Me / That Time I Disgraced Myself At The Gym / Hilarious: That Time You Rescue By NA From Boko Boy(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Time When You Fell Down And Pretended Nothing Happened because She's There by Kericoo(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hi , I was at the Gym This Morning when this Happened, Lol, Cant stop Laughing.
Really Sharp Guy.. One Word For Him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBkFwFC94Us
Re: That Time When You Fell Down And Pretended Nothing Happened because She's There by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
sad
Re: That Time When You Fell Down And Pretended Nothing Happened because She's There by etiosa97(m): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanam
Re: That Time When You Fell Down And Pretended Nothing Happened because She's There by marshalcarter: 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
Kericoo:
Hi , I was at the Gym This Morning when this Happened, Lol, Cant stop Laughing.
Really Sharp Guy.. One Word For Him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBkFwFC94Us
Why you dey lie naaaa why why why naaa

Video wey I get since january naim you say hapun dis morningundecided
Odikwa very risky to LIE oooooo
Na una type dey make gals dey talk sey all guys are the same
Re: That Time When You Fell Down And Pretended Nothing Happened because She's There by Kericoo(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
marshalcarter:

Why you dey lie naaaa why why why naaa

Video wey I get since january naim you say hapun dis morningundecided
Odikwa very risky to LIE oooooo
Na una type dey make gals dey talk sey all guys are the same

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: That Time When You Fell Down And Pretended Nothing Happened because She's There by flames007(m): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:
sad
freemallam,sorry freemanan,u sef dey follow INTROVERT hustle front page ni? god bless una hustle grin

(1) (Reply)

Lol......this Is Very Funny / Photo : Who Among This Two Is In A More Precarious Situation??? / Pics: A Strong Message For All Jealous Wives And Girlfriends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.