Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

I Need A Rough Estimate For Building A 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need A Rough Estimate For Building A 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom (6661 Views)

Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd / Request : Estimate For Chain Link Fence / Rough Estimate To Start And Complete A One Bedroom Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Rough Estimate For Building A 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom by thermalroll: 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
Guys, I need a rough estimate for building a 4 flats of 3 bedroom in isheri, idimu
Foundation is already in existence.
Please give a fair quote to enable us make a good choice, if possible refer to previous work done.
Re: I Need A Rough Estimate For Building A 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom by Kieldgreat: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
thermalroll:
Guys, I need a rough estimate for building a 4 flats of 3 bedroom in isheri, idimu
Please give a fair quote to enable us make a good choice, if possible refer to previous work done.

Please guys, if you have any idea on the cost estimate as I am in the same shoe as the OP. Detailed cost estimation would be much appreciated.

Thanks Property team!
Re: I Need A Rough Estimate For Building A 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom by abouzaid: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
you need to paste the floor plan and also describe the type of roofing and finishes desired.
Re: I Need A Rough Estimate For Building A 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom by thermalroll: 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
ok
Re: I Need A Rough Estimate For Building A 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom by adebaxton(m): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
What type of foundation was done?
Below is a rough estimate as indicated in stages, quoted amounts are for materials needed for the execution of the project in stages.
A similar project(rented/commercial flat) was done at Omorege Str, Off AIT Road, Alagbado in 2012.
STAGE 1- Marking Out of Building Area
Water Connection
Setting Out
Excavation/Blinding
Column Base and Starter Column.
Boarding of the Starter Column
Casting of the Starter Column
Excavation of Septic Tank
Sand filling
Wetting/Ramming/Compacting
Damproofing
Casting of Foundation Slab
Block Setting
Casting of Column, Beams and lintel
Electrical Rough-in work
Mechanical Rough-in work
NGN 2,193,000

STAGE 2 First Floor Formwork
First Floor Reinforcement
Slab Casting
Electrical and Mechanical Works
Block Setting
Casting of Columns and Beams
Lintels and Tank slab.
Parapet Fascia Woodwork

NGN 562,500+2,617,500
STAGE 3 Roofing( Stone Coated Roof Tiles)
STAGE 4 Plastering and Rendering
Overall Total: NGN8,555,000
STAGE 5: FINISHES: POP, Screeding,Painting,Tiles,Doors and Windows(In accordance to our clients taste).
Email me for a full plan and estimate with materials listed in reference to the quoted amount and Floor Plan+ 3D Designs.
Attached is an elevation plan.

Reach Us: 08058307787
Email: access2m@yahoo.com
access2m@hotmail.com

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Rough Estimate For Building A 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom by adebaxton(m): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
thermalroll:

What type of foundation was done?
Below is a rough estimate as indicated in stages, quoted amounts are for materials needed for the execution of the project in stages.
A similar project(rented/commercial flat) was done at Omorege Str, Off AIT Road, Alagbado in 2012.
STAGE 1- Marking Out of Building Area
Water Connection
Setting Out
Excavation/Blinding
Column Base and Starter Column.
Boarding of the Starter Column
Casting of the Starter Column
Excavation of Septic Tank
Sand filling
Wetting/Ramming/Compacting
Damproofing
Casting of Foundation Slab
Block Setting
Casting of Column, Beams and lintel
Electrical Rough-in work
Mechanical Rough-in work
NGN 2,193,000

STAGE 2 First Floor Formwork
First Floor Reinforcement
Slab Casting
Electrical and Mechanical Works
Block Setting
Casting of Columns and Beams
Lintels and Tank slab.
Parapet Fascia Woodwork

NGN 562,500+2,617,500
STAGE 3 Roofing( Stone Coated Roof Tiles)
STAGE 4 Plastering and Rendering
Overall Total: NGN8,555,000
STAGE 5: FINISHES: POP, Screeding,Painting,Tiles,Doors and Windows(In accordance to our clients taste).
Email me for a full plan and estimate with materials listed in reference to the quoted amount and Floor Plan+ 3D Designs.

access2m@hotmail.com
Re: I Need A Rough Estimate For Building A 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom by adebaxton(m): 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
Kieldgreat:

Please guys, if you have any idea on the cost estimate as I am in the same shoe as the OP. Detailed cost estimation would be much appreciated.

Thanks Property team!

Check previous post, What's the description of your proposed project?

access2m@hotmail.com
Re: I Need A Rough Estimate For Building A 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom by thermalroll: 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
OK, I will send you the design, so we can take a proper look
Re: I Need A Rough Estimate For Building A 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom by abouzaid: 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
thermalroll:
OK, I will send you the design, so we can take a proper look
why not post it here and receive reviews from other builders in the house.
Re: I Need A Rough Estimate For Building A 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom by vicmoore(m): 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
thermalroll:

Thanks bro..

No proper engr can quantify a building without the drawing..
You can mail the designs to umokevictor@gmail.com...
08062858110 or 08182349187

My regards
Re: I Need A Rough Estimate For Building A 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom by eghosajohnny: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
thermalroll:

Since you have the foundation done then the below shows you the stages cost

From foundation to decking level=1.6 including blockwork,casting of lintels,carpenter,and welder,and all the materials.
Below is my current job
Decking=2.6m

Decking to roofing level =1.6m

You can call for more info 07014709098

Re: I Need A Rough Estimate For Building A 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom by thermalroll: 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
To enable you give proper estimate am sending below the drawings and also a pix of the foundation, please note when quoting, blocks will be provided by me and water, all other materials from builder.
Re: I Need A Rough Estimate For Building A 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom by thermalroll: 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
ground floor plan

1 Like

Re: I Need A Rough Estimate For Building A 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom by thermalroll: 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
1st floor plan

Re: I Need A Rough Estimate For Building A 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom by thermalroll: 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
existing foundation

Re: I Need A Rough Estimate For Building A 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom by thermalroll: 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
existing foundation

Re: I Need A Rough Estimate For Building A 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom by eghosajohnny: 12:26am On Jul 26, 2015
For the fact now that you are bringing blocks and other material is produced by me then the quote will be as follows below

Blockwork from foundation to decking level is =1.1m

Same applies to the first floor=1.250m

Thanks for the quick noticed but to talk to more you can send to my mail johnontop14@yahoo.com

Awaitin your response
Re: I Need A Rough Estimate For Building A 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom by kkonsults: 9:08am On Jul 26, 2015
thermalroll:
kindly post your email address, let me forward you a quote.
k_konsults@yahoo.com
cheers...
Re: I Need A Rough Estimate For Building A 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom by thermalroll: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2015
you can send your quote to me directly on my email me at dicksona69@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Rough Estimate For Building A 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom by thermalroll: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: I Need A Rough Estimate For Building A 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom by thermalroll: 8:26am On Jul 27, 2015
Re: I Need A Rough Estimate For Building A 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom by thermalroll: 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
More
Re: I Need A Rough Estimate For Building A 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom by akinsdeji(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sir place order for your granite,sharp sand,blocks and stone dust at a cheap price email johndeji@live.com
Re: I Need A Rough Estimate For Building A 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom by legalalien(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
If you were located at Ajah, I would have given you sharp sand at a very good price from a colleagues dredge sight on addo road.
But if you'd ever need.
Stephenspropertiesng@gmail.com
Stephen
Re: I Need A Rough Estimate For Building A 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
Perfect Touch Aluminium . Tel:08153665659,08067079715. Thanks
Re: I Need A Rough Estimate For Building A 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom by thermalroll: 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
Need cost of roofing

(1) (Reply)

Scaffold For Holding Water Storex Tank; Which Is Better Between Galvanised Pipe / own a home with a good mortgage plan in abuja / Looking Good 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex For Sale Opposite Chevron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.