Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? (6659 Views)

Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover / "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by JuicyTesticles: 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
Biafrans in the house, is anyone listening to Radio Biafra?
Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sorry it has been removed. kikikiki grin
go and listen to it online that is, if u r addicted to d Pirated radio. but if not, tune in to Wazobia FM. grin

20 Likes

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by JuicyTesticles: 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
Sorry it has been removed. kikikikigrin

We are back now. We are live and we are direct.

13 Likes

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by JuicyTesticles: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
Trending on TuneInN. No. 1 radio station on planet earth.

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by EasternLion: 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
Sorry it has been removed. kikikikigrin

102.1 FM is on.

10 Likes

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
biafra must be the most critical thing in ur life,not ur money,not ur life,not ur children,not ur wife etc-Nnamdi Kanu

3 Likes

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by EasternLion: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Live program now.

102.1 FM

Barr. Emma Mmezu speaking now.

9 Likes

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by ArodewilliamsT: 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Radio Biafra is still live and direct. It WILL NOT GO AWAY UNTIL ZOOGERIA BEGINS TO PROMOTE EQUITY, JUSTICE AND CHANGE IT'S WICKED WAYS AGAINST THE EASTERNER. THANK YOU

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
JuicyTesticles:

We are back now. We are live and we are direct.

Ho. boy, u can lie o

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by JuicyTesticles: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
The Damnation is trembling. Awusa/Fulani are shaking. The Ofe Mmanu are hiding. The paedophile and terrorist is listening from the US.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by podosci(m): 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
Has the federal govt ever refused to pay the eastern region their monthly allocations? , the same way the NE where shouting marginalization that lead to Bokoharam and now they are dying in their 100's daily..the first casualty of any insurgency is innocent people. PRAY this Biafrathing doesn't generate to something more sinister because apart from affecting the whole country, The eastern region would suffer it the more

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by Adultnextdoor(m): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
JuicyTesticles:
Trending on TuneInN. No. 1 radio station on planet earth.
....You should be arrested!!

3 Likes

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by EasternLion: 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

Ho. boy, u can lie o

Call someone from East now and ask.

Search "Radio Biafra" on Twitter.

U will see people tweeting that they are "live and direct" along with their location.

7 Likes

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by JuicyTesticles: 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Tonight's session is great. Do not miss it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by JuicyTesticles: 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
....You should be arrested!!

Your mother and father should be rounded up and shot

7 Likes

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by Adultnextdoor(m): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
JuicyTesticles:

Your mother and father should be rounded up and shot
.....No!!....truth be told!!.....forget insult my dear brother.........You should be seriously apprehended!!

4 Likes

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by JuicyTesticles: 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
.....No!!....truth be told!!.....forget insult my dear brother.........You should be seriously apprehended!!

Yoruba man. Go and jump in the lagoon. Treacherous snake.

10 Likes

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by Adultnextdoor(m): 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
JuicyTesticles:

Yoruba man. Go and jump in the lagoon. Treacherous snake.
......Lol!....My dear brother.....i'm an eastern man.....i'm from Imo state to be precised.

7 Likes

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by JuicyTesticles: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
......Lol!....My dear brother.....i'm an eastern man.....i'm from Imo state to be precised.

Makes no difference. Anti-Biafrans are taken as Awusa/Fulani + Yoruba. You and Rochas are in the same category.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by Earthwide: 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
(They say this guy is a damn good fraudster).

In response to this comment above, I decided to outline how Nnamdi Kanu, the "Director", is Nigeria's biggest headache.

Any fraudster that can make an Indigenous established Radio more listened to than BBC radio service is a good one.
In fact any fraduster capable of making Buhari give a press statement to counter him is one sharp one.

Any scammer that forced Nigerians to start debating our history, is one helluva conman.

Any fraudster capable of making Biafra trend worldwide on Twitter, knows his game well enough.

Any Fraudster heading Indigenous People Of Biafra, recognized in 91 countries by respective govts of these 91 countries, is a baddo.

Any fraudster that can appeal to Igbo business men to leave their business and stand under the sun, after which they marched a whole city, is one of a kind.

Any fraudster that says something, and does it, he is bad.

Any scammer than can unite Biafrans under I.P.OB and make them attend weekly gatherings, to deliberate on the issues of Biafra is tough.

Any fraudster, that received national attention, and have outwitted the FG with propaganda is the biggest con-man, infact his case don pass section 419.

Any scammer capable of calling Buhari - Terrorist and Paedophile and still challenge him to sue him if he is lying is a gangster scammer.

Any Fraudster that has organized Biafrans in U.S.A to embarrass Buhari at White House, is the baddest.

Any fraudster that can make FG withdraw their statements on bombing of Calabar, after FG boasted of it, is a fraudster that has never been known to man.

Any fraudster that appealed to his people to shut down their market and protest in all Igbo land is a baddo.

Any fraudster that can make SE governors fear him or even challenge his power over people deserves death by hanging.

A fraudster that is more influential to his people that a whole president, is nothing short of a craze man.

For this fraudster to make millions of Biafrans in Biafraland and other millions in diaspora to speak with one voice is greatest known to man.
This fraudster says, I.P.O.B's agenda is to restore Biafra, but that his own personal agenda is obliterate Nigeria off world map, I think he needs u to pay, he needs to collect his drop. He needs u to send him westie in short.

The fraudster Nnamdi Kanu is Nigeria's biggest headache now, for a whole FG to acquire Satlink for $22m just to remove Radio Biafra satellite of air is in fear of this fraudster, don't you think so?

This fraudster is holding Nigeria by jugular, and as he has awakened the spirit in true hard core Biafrans, if he scams us, we will gladly accept.

Nnamdi Kanu's led Indigenous People Of Biafra which owns and funds RADIO BIAFRA, is Nigeria's biggest nightmare now, at least Every TV station is talking about him in the zoo, Sahara Reporters had to hold an Interview because of the nuisance this fraudster have been to the enemies of Biafra.

Long live Biafra's greatest fraudster ever liveth.
Long live Nnamdi Kanu.

He is making Nigerians and the wider diaspora community discuss BIAFRA, thats has been his first agenda, he has achieved it, he says he will make Nigeria worth nothing before other countries, he is achieving that as we speak, if not, FG wouldn't bother trying to Open Information Centers abroad.

You needed an unbiased opposition, fraudster Nnamdi Kanu is one.
Now deal with it.

What I have learnt is that if people can't beat u, they start trying to call u names and curse u.

12 Likes

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by hinwazaka: 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
The problem with the anti radio Biafra faction is that they are playing straight into the hands of Nnamdi KANU. I listened to a programme on Radio continental today which featured the radio Biafra issue. The debate was so biased that at the end of the day they pushed the indecisive easterner into the arms of the Biafra agitators without noticing it. Because he was the only Igbo man in the studio, the other four discussants ganged up on him. They labelled him a sympathiser without any just cause . What was his crime, just that he mentioned state creation as a possible deal breaker to douse tensions. They ended up labelling all easterners as unpatriotic, misguided, selfish and destructive to the peace of Nigeria. If the nation wants to kill off this threat, they better quit behaving like the world did post World war 2
Due to fear of the unknown the world powers wrote off the German question. They even arrested anyone who opposed the Versailles treaty. At the end of the day they pushed over 50 million angry Germans into supporting the NAZI course. This is what we are doing right now and Nnamdi KANU is somewhere smiling at the state of things

11 Likes

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by Adultnextdoor(m): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
JuicyTesticles:

Makes no difference. Anti-Biafrans are taken as Awusa/Fulani + Yoruba. You and Rochas are in the same category.
...Lol!!...As an easterner,i'm supposed to be supporting you but what is wrong should not be encouraged....Have you seen the damages caused by you so-called 'Biafrans'....you guys will never be taken seriously......bless!!

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by Obijulius: 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
These parasites should stop all their attachment to Niger Delta oil and get a life...

Radio Biafra is trending on Tunein Radio - Number 3.

Una no dey tire, you don't like us n=but you can't do without us.

KiKikIkiKiKi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

JuicyTesticles:
Biafrans in the house, is anyone listening to Radio Biafra?

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by Obijulius: 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
Thank you.

You are from Imo state indeed. I believe you must be one of the Lagos born Igbos who believe that they will gain the favor of the Yorubas by forming enlightened and pretending to be happy in Nigeria.

When the events of 1966 repeat itself those your Yoruba friends will remind you that you are just an omo-igbo...keep loafing around.

Adultnextdoor:

7 Likes

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by JuicyTesticles: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
hinwazaka:
The problem with the anti radio Biafra faction is that they are playing straight into the hands of Nnamdi KANU. I listened to a programme on Radio continental today which featured the radio Biafra issue. The debate was so biased that at the end of the day they pushed the indecisive easterner into the arms of the Biafra agitators without noticing it. Because he was the only Igbo man in the studio, the other four discussants ganged up on him. They labelled him a sympathiser without any just cause . What was his crime, just that he mentioned state creation as a possible deal breaker to douse tensions. They ended up labelling all easterners as unpatriotic, misguided, selfish and destructive to the peace of Nigeria. If the nation wants to kill off this threat, they better quit behaving like the world did post World war 2
Due to fear of the unknown the world powers wrote off the German question. They even arrested anyone who opposed the Versailles treaty. At the end of the day they pushed over 50 million angry Germans into supporting the NAZI course. This is what we are doing right now and Nnamdi KANU is somewhere smiling at the state of things

What programe was this? A Nigerian Radio Program?
Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by Adultnextdoor(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
Obijulius:
Thank you.

You are from Imo state indeed. I believe you must be one of the Lagos born Igbos who believe that they will gain the favor of the Yorubas by forming enlightened and pretending to be happy in Nigeria.

When the events of 1966 repeat itself those your Yoruba friends will remind you that you are just an omo-igbo...keep loafing around.

.....Lol!....I was born in Imo state.And about that issue of the 1966 event,lets come together as one and try to make sure such event never occur again.....bless you!!

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by Chubhie: 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
finniblinks:
biafra must be the most critical thing in ur life,not ur money,not ur life,not ur children,not ur wife etc-Nnamdi Kanu
See brainwashing. One thing I've noticed about our policy makers is their fire brigade approach when shiit hits the fan. Never proactive. Not until this guy starts arming and spilling blood will he be taken serious.

Accidents or natural cause can be fixed on him. Even cancer are being Bluetooth as cutting edge methods.
Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
podosci:
Has the federal govt ever refused to pay the eastern region their monthly allocations? , the same way the NE where shouting marginalization that lead to Bokoharam and now they are dying in their 100's daily..the first casualty of any insurgency is innocent people. PRAY this Biafrathing doesn't generate to something more sinister because apart from affecting the whole country, The eastern region would suffer it the more

Bros easterners are not suicide bombers like their brothers down north.Is it now a crime for a group of people to be on their own

4 Likes

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by PentiumPro(f): 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Liars! Your Biafra Radio is down permanently, even on tunein grin

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by zendy: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Listening to Radio Biafra right now. If Nnamdi Kanu is "Brainwashing" Igbos to seek self determination, seek their sovereignty and seek their own country. Please, let him brainwash more!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by Cyberthreat: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
zendy:
Listening to Radio Biafra right now. If Nnamdi Kanu is "Brainwashing" Igbos to seek self determination, seek their sovereignty and seek their own country. Please, let him brainwash more!!!!!
i swear.. Seriously

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by JuicyTesticles: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
zendy:

The Yorubas are running scared. LOL. Yorubas help Radio Biafra to trend. They cannot do without it

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) / Nnamdi Kanu's Regret; A Huge Lesson for the Biafrans / Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.