Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center (41939 Views)

Court Stops Swearing-in Of Uche Ogar As Abia Governor / DSS Finally Redeploys Marilyn Oga To Borno Command And Control Center!!! / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center by desy24444(m): 7:24am On Jul 20, 2015
IbnSultaan:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/new-dss-dg-orders-demotion-of-100-officers/
na wa o. This government is on a payback mission. 1st na oronsaye,dasuki,ogar, only God knows the nxt person
Re: Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center by darkjorse: 7:35am On Jul 20, 2015
This guy is on a revenge mission for Buhari and APC. If another party comes in after 4 years then they can do the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center by uchwar1: 7:42am On Jul 20, 2015
Chubhie:
She should have resigned after doing dirty jobs for GEJ. there's no way this new government will look favourable towards her.

She miscalculated and is getting served. If care is not taken she may get pushed to her death. She wasn't professional with the way she handled proceedings.

I personally will resign based on principle before it gets to this disgracing level. I feel for her and pray PMB tampers justice with mercy considering she's a woman.

*Modified*
Any Igboman that falls for Nnamdi kanu's tricks must have his paternity questioned. I dedicate this FTC to the spirit of my three uncles who died after they were forcefully kidnapped by Biafra commandos and conscripted to fight the civil war.
u are a real Igbo man. That Nnamdi Kanu is just a decoy. I swear he doesn't exist. Igbos should embrace the peace of Nigeria and allow peace reign

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center by Viktor1983(m): 7:49am On Jul 20, 2015
Ofunaofu:
No matter how you see this, the truth is she wasn't professional as a DSS spokeswoman

sameer1212:
Eyyah! But she was partisan during the last administration So I don't pity her.

I see y'all. giving the dog a bad name to hang it...
Like u don't know how things work in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center by ashieduplus(m): 8:27am On Jul 20, 2015
Chubhie:
She should have resigned after doing dirty jobs for GEJ. there's no way this new government will look favourable towards her.

She miscalculated and is getting served. If care is not taken she may get pushed to her death. She wasn't professional with the way she handled proceedings.

I personally will resign based on principle before it gets to this disgracing level. I feel for her and pray PMB tampers justice with mercy considering she's a woman.

*Modified*
Any Igboman that falls for Nnamdi kanu's tricks must have his paternity questioned. I dedicate this FTC to the spirit of my three uncles who died after they were forcefully kidnapped by Biafra commandos and conscripted to fight the civil war.

You must be from Delta state.
Re: Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center by yurmeeh(m): 8:31am On Jul 20, 2015
Such is life nothing has beginning without an end,what goes around always come around. this woman should have resigned instead of been pushing around
Re: Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center by Intendy: 8:54am On Jul 20, 2015
sameer1212:
Eyyah! But she was partisan during the last administration So I don't pity her.
That is the koko.
You reap what you sow
Re: Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center by gagewonda(m): 9:01am On Jul 20, 2015
AreaFada2:

They forget that when OBJ started NSO after Dimka coup, it was even based in Dodan Barracks. Directly under the HoS & C-in-C.
To whom do you think SSS should be loyal? To MEND or Boko Haram?

Secrete service is a tool a serving govt uses to ensure national security in a covert way.

Is anyone expecting Daura to be loyal to PDP? Why would one expect an ordinary image maker like Ogar to have been different under GEJ?
I just wonder, nigerians always talk with personal sentiments sha

1 Like

Re: Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center by Realist2: 9:07am On Jul 20, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Joseph Mbu should be the CP of Borno State.
Modified:
He is an AIG. He should be moved to the zone where Borno State is.

Is this how your Buhari will bring the so chanted Chanji to Nigeria ?
Revenge mission !.
He who starts with revenge would have many enemy to contend with at the end.
Re: Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center by Cvesta(m): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2015
chumachuchu:

Dont be a dullard. The DSS in most ways is similar to the American C.I.A and they take their orders directly from the President through the Director. So tell me how that isn't partisan. COW
If there is a cow amongst us,it is certainly the moniker with the above quoted statement..
Re: Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center by IYANGBALI: 9:15am On Jul 20, 2015
kodded:
how will you feel if obama sends someone who has been unprefessional with his/her duty to lead the war against isis undecided
she applied for the job
Re: Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center by sweetgala(m): 9:27am On Jul 20, 2015
likila:
one thousand suicide bombers will go off on her right side,
ten thousand of her haters will be pulverized by their bombs and bullets,
by not a beautiful hair on her head will be touched.

Amen, she is a Nigerian and her safety while serving the motherland is very important
Re: Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center by sweetgala(m): 9:34am On Jul 20, 2015
ocelot2006:

So those demoted were those who sacrificed their lives taking out the most dangerous covert operations yet suffered career stagnation. Well done Daura President, well done.

the new DG has directed that, henceforth, only officers who attended promotion examinations would be elevated.

The source added: “But we were on joint operations duty and, at a point, they banned officers from moving out of operational areas to read and carry out promotion examinations. So who is to blame? We can still go for post promotion training if the DG insists and that would be a better option than this demotion.”

Did you forget to read the last paragraph, what any of those need to do is to undertake their exams, its like getting promoted for doing great lab/practical activities but never taking the exam.
Re: Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center by ba7man(m): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Joseph Mbu should be the CP of Borno State.
Modified:
He is an AIG. He should be moved to the zone where Borno State is.
The tiger that tamed the lion of Rivers state.

His fearless nature is truly needed in Borno.

They were all flexing their muscles based on political patronage and not professionalism.

Time for them to prove their worth.
Re: Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center by wiseoneking: 10:07am On Jul 20, 2015
Chubhie:

*Modified*
Coward?
Re: Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center by teamchocolate: 10:10am On Jul 20, 2015

Re: Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center by bros856: 10:21am On Jul 20, 2015
Nigerians please Marylyn Ogar is a human being like other DSS personnel posted to Borno over the years. All attention now to any outstanding security officer to prove his or her worth is directed toward BOKOHARAM so she is not an exception due to her performances during the past administration simple. What about the women in Borno? Are they not human beings? The only constant thing on earth is change. She has been enjoying at Presidential Villa all this years and nobody was shouting, now she is going to work, Lazy people in Nigeria start calling Buhari. No more sitting and talking in Nigeria, all hands on deck. She was very active in talking so now its time to be very active in working.

4 Likes

Re: Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center by staymore: 10:21am On Jul 20, 2015
ellabooz:
Mark my words this govt won't end well if it continues this way.

No one has ever made it on revenge mission.

LOVE conquers all?

For our madam, just resign because he will send his baboons after you to soak your blood

Tufiakwa. Fulani man?

Bitter to bone marrow.

Mandela was jailed for 27years but forgave from the depth of his heart on his release.

Today he is highly celebrated even in his death.

Let those on revenge and witch hunting mission continue, their end will be more disastrous than expected.
Re: Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center by crystalmart20: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2015
Get winning with betting on sport games and have your payouts easily with fixed matches, get great winnings like on the screenshot, contact me by clicking this link.

https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?fref=nf&pn_ref=story&ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fprofile_timeline.php&refid=17

Re: Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center by teepain: 11:14am On Jul 20, 2015
poseidon12:

What dirty job did she do? She is just being persecuted. Buhari and Daura are being petty and their behaviour is beginning to look like abuse of power.

So she wasn't being partisan when she became the mouthpiece of PDP! This is a lesson to all youths and even the present government that power is transient and ephemeral. Those who know about power use it wisely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center by ba7man(m): 11:59am On Jul 20, 2015
Chubhie:

I'm covered by anonymity of Nairaland and also taken extra steps to remain anonymous. I only got pissed with the likes of Nnamdi kanu and his blind followers who insult the memories of those that paid with blood.

Even the ikemba had one of his bunkers a walk from my grandfathers house where he hid on code during the war. I heard he had such bunkers all over and shuttles in-between. I've done my own independent research one on one basis with men that fought and tasted the sour taste of an unprepared war. Those three men from my family who got killed were the brightest stars back then. My old man only got lucky and escaped the commandos---the reason why I'm here now and typing this very moment.
you have nothing to hide bruv. You spoke the truth and how it hit you. Kudos.

I will never be a pawn in anybody's war while they sit back in an air conditioned room thousands of miles away calling shots.

1 Like

Re: Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center by 7lives: 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
bakjal:
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD WHAT'S THE ESSENCE OF POSTING MARYLIN ORGA TO BORNO OF ALL PLACES?

BORNO IS TOO SENSITIVE FOR THAT KIND OF A GAME.

WE ALL KNOW THE REASON BEHIND THIS POSTING, BUT ITS VERY UNFORTUNATE FOR THAT KIND OF A DECISION.

WHEN WILL SHE GIVE HER BEST UNDER THE SITUATION OF THE MATTER?

ENOUGH OF. ALL THIS CHILDISH BEHAVIOR FROM THE DSS D.G

Make she resign an her place let another take, abi na by force to work for that office?.
Re: Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center by afrika(f): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM PROBING PEOPLE ALL ABOUT ALL IN THE NAME THAT THEY WE'RE THE OPPOSITION PARTY MEMBERS OR WERE LOYAL TO THE PASTE GOVERNMENT ESPECIALLY THE MAN THAT CONCEEDED TO DEFEAT. NOW I WANTED TO DERAIL A BIT.

I await THE PROBING OF ROTIMI AMECHI, TINUBU, OSHOMO GOVERNMENT, AND OTHER STATES THAT RE NOW APC THAT NEVER USE THE MONEY TO HELP THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE.
Re: Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center by demobaba1(m): 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hey Mrs Merlin Oga stop being pretty and move to d MCCC to show your talent d way you did in d last administration.
Re: Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center by fallingsky(m): 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
ellabooz:
Mark my words this govt won't end well if it continues this way.

No one has ever made it on revenge mission.

LOVE conquers all?

For our madam, just resign because he will send his baboons after you to soak your blood

Tufiakwa. Fulani man?

Bitter to bone marrow.

Lunatic
Re: Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center by nd07(m): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
Governance of hate. worse than clueless
Re: Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center by Pins(m): 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
This fulani man will never be successful in this his career choice of witchhunting.Marilyn does not deserve to be treated this way.
Re: Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center by free13: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
God will protect you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria / Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train At Ilesha City(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.