Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. (56230 Views)

Lets Call A Spade A Spade - PDP Is Avengers / Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack / That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by captianfreeman(m): 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
what is the condition of electricity supply in your area?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Danjuma827(m): 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
When they will not provide light for the masses how the goats not be aware of it. Even cow self will come and sit on it. Cos they have been acclimatized to our no light issue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
PHEDC IS COOL

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by oluomad(m): 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
Letter to OP. Dear OP, I now confirmed this: YOU ARE JOBLESS! GoodNight dear

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by teepsee(f): 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
My side is not bad. They rotate the light. Once it's 12am it will be our turn. At least I can plan my day on that

1 Like

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 20, 2015
captianfreeman:

these goats cant try this in my Area, Na roasting be that.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Obinoscopy(m): 12:30am On Jul 20, 2015
Dem really fall NEPA hand...lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Luizkid(m): 12:37am On Jul 20, 2015
here in otukpo, electricity is so stable its affecting our phcn bill

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by BankoleCruise(m): 12:43am On Jul 20, 2015
You know say light no be problem. For the getho wey i dey.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by omenka(m): 12:54am On Jul 20, 2015
Very sure this pic was taken under Jonathan's dark era. If this goat tries this today, someone would be forced to prepare a big pot of pepper soup!

Even my smaller fridge dey vex! cheesy

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:26am On Jul 20, 2015
omenka:
Very sure this pic was taken under Jonathan's dark era. If this goat tries this today, someone would be forced to prepare a big pot of pepper soup!

Even my smaller fridge dey vex! cheesy
As in ehnnn! Change is truly here o! Now I can watch my series with out fear, we only fuel our cars, no more boredoms, my battery is always full and my street looks more beautiful! Darkness is gone and its gone for good! I'm so loving this!

#GodBlessBuhari

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by BabaEleko(m): 2:53am On Jul 20, 2015
That goat be like... "O boy, as i pose like this make i just see one fine geh" grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Blessedgurl(f): 3:16am On Jul 20, 2015
The other goat be like *o boy position Chi baby dey come*

21 Likes

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by boolet: 3:52am On Jul 20, 2015
This must've been a long tym ago.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Blackfire(m): 4:15am On Jul 20, 2015
Not funny

1 Like

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:28am On Jul 20, 2015
captianfreeman:
see ur life...pics wey din be more than 2 yrs for internet.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Spymate: 5:57am On Jul 20, 2015
Even if power is being supplied to the transformer it is still not going to electrocute the.m. So what's the fuss about.? And please don't tell me this is a joke.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by kinglekan: 6:58am On Jul 20, 2015
undecided
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by tolustx(m): 7:27am On Jul 20, 2015
Check dis out!!!
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Afrocatalyst: 7:28am On Jul 20, 2015
Lol.
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by santity100: 7:28am On Jul 20, 2015
Never again .. Past tense..

if you enjoy 16 hours daily power supply since May 29.

Hit like

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by adorablepepple(f): 7:28am On Jul 20, 2015
grin,that was then if the goat tries it now it will just die death. We have constant light in my area

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by femiranking28(m): 7:28am On Jul 20, 2015
Freemanan:
PHEDC IS COOL
very cool bro in elelenwo hmmmm we don't know what light out is..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by INTROVERT(f): 7:28am On Jul 20, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Saheed9: 7:29am On Jul 20, 2015
r
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by MemphisDepay(m): 7:29am On Jul 20, 2015
Here in Somalia., where there is constant electricity supply, these goats can't try that shii. Note: don't take this too serious or personal, we are all here to have fun
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Bonapart(m): 7:29am On Jul 20, 2015
These goats are not ordinary
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 20, 2015
Still asking my self if Buhari works @ NEPA office...... cool cool

Why?

Because Electricity Power Supply is now ALMOST constant since early June grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Shaadey: 7:30am On Jul 20, 2015
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 20, 2015
Improving.

But let's be honest.....it could be better.

We are still not generating enough electricity, and I am waiting for the end of the rainy season......when the reservoirs at Kainji, Jebba and Shiroro run low due to lack of rain. (Mambilla is still under construction).

I hope we expedite action on the new nuclear power plants, and also get some more gas fired plants, as well as looking at coal, solar and waste as alternative sources.

11 Likes

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 20, 2015
RUBBISH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) / Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger / COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.