Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp (27159 Views)

How To Recover Deleted Files On Android / How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp / Tech: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by smartty68(m): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
emmydsife:
Op,can this work with Dropbox?
Yes Boss wink
Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by Hallenjay: 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
Wasend app can be used too
Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by smartty68(m): 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Simple Notepad is what I use to save my links then share
Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by Kelvin0(m): 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
router123:

I beg, as for me. Na d cheat wey go help me send SMS without credit being deducted on my fone na him I dey find. If u get pla hala my whatsapp on 08131360160. Thanks in advance
angry
Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by praizbenjamin(f): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kelvin0:
whatsapp is becoming an all-rounder application this days o, I won't be surprised when i wake up one day and see a thread like "HOW TO BOIL BEANS AND PREPARE ROASTED YAM ON WHATSAPP" In this Nairaland of ours
funny af.. lmao
Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by Elebiju: 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
RichDad1:

Peer pressure? I laugh is Swiss cheesy
Dude, I use an iPhone cos it offer me what I want in a mobile phone and I've dashed more than 2 to siblings. So the peer pressure tinging ain't it.
Btw, do u know what jailbreaking means? wink
do you think I'm a noob? I've been jailbreaking since 2009 and even this current icloud activation can't stop me from restoring and jailbreaking a second hand iPhone.
Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by RichDad1(m): 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Elebiju:
do you think I'm a noob? I've been jailbreaking since 2009 and even this current icloud activation can't stop me from restoring and jailbreaking a second hand iPhone.
So tell me what an android phone can do that a JB iPhone can't. Access to root files? iFile and many others will do effortlessly wink wink wink wink
Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by gesoilo(m): 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
Does the app work on Blackberry? undecided
Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by chibecanglobal(m): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
Just download Whats Packed 2 and send any file format.
Note the recipient must have same app on his device.
It is just 1.4mb in size.
go to googleplay store or srarch and download the APK file from numerous apps sharing sites.
Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
chibecanglobal:
Just download Whats Packed 2 and send any file format.
Note the recipient must have same app on his device.
It is just 1.4mb in size.
go to googleplay store or srarch and download the APK file from numerous apps sharing sites.
That's the problem.Those using other phones wouldn't be able to download that application. Secondly the app most be downloaded by the recipent too. See some shots

Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by mousco(m): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
Abegi ... Make una use telegram send any format of file n any size
Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by Henryblaise800(m): 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
DEGREE2466:

Guy I have installed the app but I don't get what it is asking me to download
ibeg, refer back to the original content owners site.. which was posted along side the topic.. ask them, they ll answer you.. am only a sharer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn / MTN Withdraws Suit, Pays N50bn ‘in Good Faith’ / What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.