Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari (31088 Views)

Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN / Probe: Jonathan Holds Meeting With Ex-ministers / Obasanjo Should Let Jonathan Be – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 20, 2015
M4gunners:
Probe Jonathan, then you must probe Obj,IBB and so on failure to do that then ..let me stop there for now.
buhari will not probe them. Do your worst.
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by bigwallace(m): 8:32am On Jul 20, 2015
So taniods dnt want jonathan probed or wat?so the shoeless one is a saint oga oooooo,taniodsbe defending. The. Indefendible
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by chocho28: 8:33am On Jul 20, 2015
probing past govt is good but it has to come with sincerity of purpose not from a sentimental view point. To this end, i do not trust buhari's sincerity. If he wants to prove his sincerity to us, he should start by probing Amaechi, Atiku and Tinubu.
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by arsetalks(m): 8:34am On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:

you too.. "continuing" tongue
English teacher. Nairaland is not my personal blog, neither is it a class. Errors are allowed. Idiota.

5 Likes

Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 20, 2015
Wen fidifi *hausa tone* fower don dey clear evidence why dem no talk make e do am 2mnths ago chai nigerians needs to be smarter dan all dis political parties
Dem don burn original documents
Bribe who dem won bribe
Gada all d money wey remain
Complete project under ground
I wud av been happy if d probation was done around dat month of may to teach a lesson not wen evidence are clueless
Trust me its even d innocent dats nt wise dat myt end up going to jail for d evil wise fidifi flower polluticians
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by bigiyaro(m): 8:37am On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:
If he likes let him be black. Who gives a F? GEJ has nothing to hide. Who knows if the baba wouldn't give up the ghost before he even tries that. The last time i saw him in Washighton DC, He looked really pale and sick.
heheheheh! Dont worry, u, baba, me w'll b alive to see d result of d probe.

1 Like

Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Israel5(m): 8:38am On Jul 20, 2015
Burger01:
Nigeria is broke, we need money. Stolen money not beyond the past administration must be probed. Buhari will be very unfair if the likes of Jonathan and frog-eyed madam oil thief didn't smell the inside of a prison.

Btw, pa Chukwudi and those asking PMB to probe peeps like IBB and OBJ...my question to you is why didn't Jonathan probe them I mean why didn't Jonathan probe to recorver stolen money? You know why?...That's because Jonathan himself was so corrupt and his corruption would be the talk of the century. Simply put, Jonathan had no other mission than to steal Nigeria blind...Hell yeah, he deserved to be probed and gaoledsad

PMB will do whatever it takes to recorver stolen money and such money used for the betterment of Nigeria. That he's even probing should send a signal to those backward thinking TANoid elements that this is a new government...and here - Stealing is Corruptionsmiley
congrats! U'v made first blind/foolish cmmnt in the thread.
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Shortyy(f): 8:39am On Jul 20, 2015
unite4real:

Can you talk about your aged parents this way. Common sense should tell you that when humans are old, they cannot look like rugby or rock stars.
let him go to a nursing home and stay. or stay in his house since he's old and worn out. As old as he is, he still wants to rule. talk about obsession. Tell him to go and rest, he's too old and sick to rule.
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Simplymeah: 8:40am On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:

Do you need a shrink to tell you that your bobo (i mean baba) is sick? mtcheew. You are the one who's daydreaming. wishing that a mere weak old man will save your already messed up country. tongue
Dia must be Sumthing sick n utterly pessimistic about ur existence. U are definitely bitter about Sumthing probably ur lyf!

7 Likes

Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Burger01(m): 8:41am On Jul 20, 2015
Israel5:
congrats! U'v made first blind/foolish cmmnt in the thread.
Is this creek English or what Meatballsmiley
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Shortyy(f): 8:41am On Jul 20, 2015
arsetalks:
English teacher. Nairaland is not my personal blog, neither is it a class. Errors are allowed. Idiota.
tongue
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by bigiyaro(m): 8:41am On Jul 20, 2015
y is d PDP cryin witch hunt? Every body knows dat GEJ's regime took coruption to another level in naija's history n dats y he lost d polls in d first place.
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Shortyy(f): 8:42am On Jul 20, 2015
Simplymeah:

Dia must be Sumthing sick n utterly pessimistic about ur existence. U are definitely bitter about Sumthing probably ur lyf!
Who let this dog out Hey! Dog! Who let you out?

1 Like

Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Neplusultra(f): 8:44am On Jul 20, 2015
Yes probe him! undecided As for major thieves like Obasanjo, Babangida and co, those ones tink they are invincible, Na Baba God go probe them for hell faya! Thieves!
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Israel5(m): 8:46am On Jul 20, 2015
Burger01:
Is this creek English or what Meatballsmiley
aye, it is. Dnt turn a blind eye to the truth to make a point mister.
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by seunoni34(m): 8:50am On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:
If he likes let him be black. Who gives a F? GEJ has nothing to hide. Who knows if the baba wouldn't give up the ghost before he even tries that. The last time i saw him in Washighton DC, He looked really pale and sick.
You'll die before him, trust me
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 20, 2015
All these nonsense talk of probe and no probe..mscheeew. Who is stopping Buhari? That man is so unserious and highly incompetent.
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by ephi123(f): 8:52am On Jul 20, 2015
How would someone be wishing another person death?! embarassed
Do you know when yours would come calling?
Do you know the number of young and healthy people who pass on at an early age?
May life not teach you a bitter lesson. Nuff said.

1 Like

Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by yahmohy27: 8:54am On Jul 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

See reasoning!!! So You know Nigeria is broke and you want him to provoke war in the creeks(the main source of Nigeria's revenue) by probing GEJ while IBB and OBJ walks free.Oya clap for ya sef.

Hypocrite why didn't you ask why OBJ did not probe IBB or why D3 forged WAEC certificate

Shebi na only osun workers de queue for food naa baa? When the creek boys resume you will have a whole list of both federal and state civil servants queueing for food
Nonsense talks ,if the creek boys do not resume,you can go and tell them to resume,you think it ll be business as usual?people like you need to be arrested and jail for this instigative comment
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by princdebola201(m): 8:57am On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:
. Shortwoman abi shortime Olosho, it doesn't Mean because u re short your brain should not reason above ur Height, I guess you re Fatherless cos you can never know how important a father is when you don't Have One, Less I forget endeavour to Visit computer village ikeja let them format ur brain so that ur brain can return to default setting better still purchase a Fairly used brain of an intellect it can still help you to reason like a Sane Human being, don't thank me for the Advice I'm only doing my work

3 Likes

Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by August21(m): 8:57am On Jul 20, 2015
Before the Handover to general Buhari, Nigeria was alredi borrowing to pay salaries. The Handlers of the Economy as at Two months Ago had bn in power for 6 years.

Two months ago, a new administration came in and discovers the rot created by the past administration in the system. This rot didn't start two months ago. No! It started 6yrs ago nd what do we hear from Partisan Nigerians? PMB is too slow, baba go slow, he has not appointed ministers etc. Have you guys bothered to tink at all abt hw d economy got to this present level esp. As at this year 2015?

Well, pple always run frm d truth. I will continue to support wateva it will take to unearth d billions of stolen Nigerian commonwealth, reduction of corruption to the barest minimum, gud governance and above all respect to the rule of law.

Any1 who is saying buhari is too slow is childish no matter how advanced in age such a man or woman.

1 Like

Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Shortyy(f): 9:01am On Jul 20, 2015
princdebola201:
. Shortwoman abi shortime Olosho, it doesn't Mean because u re short your brain should not reason above ur Height, I guess you re Fatherless cos you can never know how important a father is when you don't Have One, Less I forget endeavour to Visit computer village ikeja let them format ur brain so that ur brain can return to default setting better still purchase a Fairly used brain of an intellect it can still help you to reason like a Sane Human being, don't thank me for the Advice I'm only doing my work
Who's this dog? and why is he disturbing me

2 Likes

Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 20, 2015
Burger01:
Nigeria is broke, we need money. Stolen money not beyond the past administration must be probed. Buhari will be very unfair if the likes of Jonathan and frog-eyed madam oil thief didn't smell the inside of a prison.

Btw, pa Chukwudi and those asking PMB to probe peeps like IBB and OBJ...my question to you is why didn't Jonathan probe them I mean why didn't Jonathan probe to recorver stolen money? You know why?...That's because Jonathan himself was so corrupt and his corruption would be the talk of the century. Simply put, Jonathan had no other mission than to steal Nigeria blind...Hell yeah, he deserved to be probed and gaoledsad

PMB will do whatever it takes to recorver stolen money and such money used for the betterment of Nigeria. That he's even probing should send a signal to those backward thinking TANoid elements that this is a new government...and here - Stealing is Corruptionsmiley
Buh Jonathan never campaigned he was gonna probe anyone... did he?
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Hope15: 9:02am On Jul 20, 2015
All PMB wants is money to run his govt.........apparently whoever is ready to play ball, returns a significant portion of his/her loot, may be overlooked. Our prisons are already filled to capacity, obviously the man is not interested in jailing. The supposed 'haggling' between the govt and Diezani is a pointer to that.
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:02am On Jul 20, 2015
arsetalks:
The question is, why didn't GEJ himself go after those supposedly indicted?
Because he had a lot of work to do instead of chasing shadows!
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Shortyy(f): 9:02am On Jul 20, 2015
seunoni34:
You'll die before him, trust me
he's dead already. He's a vegetable now
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by ArodewilliamsT: 9:03am On Jul 20, 2015
Burger01:

If your PMB- papa of baboon and monkeys probe only GEJ he will recover good funds but they won't be enough. If he goes further to probe OBJ and IBB( oil windfall) , he will recover 10x more enough to increase salaries. OBJ and IBB regimes have been investigated with indictment slammed on them. No sacred cows here. We need all the stolen money.

1 Like

Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by infinitemiles: 9:03am On Jul 20, 2015
SMART CLICK Data Resellers
Buy cheap data bundle for your android phones, Samsung, iPad, iPhone, bb10, Nokia, windows and modem.

For Etisalat
250mb @ N400
500mb @ N700
750mb @ N900
1GB @ N1200.

For Mtn
1GB @ N1200.

Contact
Call/Whatsapp: 08036211097

Note: All plans are valid for I month

Tell ur friends and get a 5% discount on your first subscription.
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Burger01(m): 9:05am On Jul 20, 2015
Israel5:
aye, it is. Dnt turn a blind eye to the truth to make a point mister.
Alright...but the truth still stands that Jonathan is corrupt and as such must be probed..probed along with his equally corrupt government.smiley

1 Like

Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by freedom96: 9:06am On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:

He's a sick dying man. What else do you want me to wish him? Health? hahaha. Oh please my dear, your general is nothing but a vegetable. He can't perform anything.
sh!t! I swear I never thought u're this dumb.
I'll never view your profile again angry

2 Likes

Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by ifeomabernard(f): 9:07am On Jul 20, 2015
Metuh said: β€œIt is the right thing to probe and investigate but there must be respect for fundamental human rights of the people. It must be carried out within the confines of the law, there must be no witch-hunt. There must be plans for the future, the government can go ahead with the probe, but must put forward those things that will move the country forward because very soon, Nigerians will be asking questions on insecurity, incessant arrest, the state of the dollar, among others.”

#NuffSaid!
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Shortyy(f): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2015
freedom96:
sh!t! I swear I never thought u're this dumb.
I'll never view your profile again angry
You are irrelevant just like your sick baba. Sniff my butt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter / Nigerians Blast PDP For Politicising Buhari Statements On Election Rigging / President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.