Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash (32632 Views)

EFCC Begs Colonel Nicholas Ashinze, Dasuki's Aide, Over Media Trial / 4 IED Boko Haram Experts Were Released In Exchange For Chibok Girls + $5m Cash / Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by morbeta(m): 7:44am On Jul 20, 2015
Candyrain:

I can imagine how the guy is flexing wherever he is now. That kind of money you don't take it to bank. Just put it in a safe somewhere and be using it.
What would you do with that $5m if it were you?

My broda dont fall for this c'.O.C.K and BULL story. Which driver? Its arrangy as usual. If they both past and present Dss cant get the driver arrested, then why do we have scret police? If a common driver can disappear with $5million from the office of the NSA without trace, then the president can be kidnapped and never to be found. What nonsense!!!! But meanwhile sai Baba USA

1 Like

Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by midolian(m): 7:45am On Jul 20, 2015
Candyrain:

Hahahahahaha... Really new every morning.

Their lies is something else. When the DSS boss was asked about the siege and the search of Dasuki's house, he said he knew nothing about it. So how did they get a search warrant without their boss knowing about it. Yeyecious propagandist.
bro, laying seige is different from carrying out a simple search. Dasuki himself said it that the DSS came with a search warrant from the magistrate court. And the search was done after much resistance. The question is, why would Dasuki still prove stubborn after seeing the search warrant? What was he hiding? He is not new in the system so he can't say he is ignorant of the law. By virtue of section 146 of Administration of Criminal Justice Act, 2015, "the residence of any citizen can be searched with a warrant duly signed by a Judge,Magistrate or Justice of the Peace."

In his own words: “The SSS operatives came in two trucks with search warrant from a Magistrate Court. The warrant gave them the power to search for ‘illegal weapons and any incriminating item.’
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/dss-search-on-dasukis-home-legal-says-falana/

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by olaide721(m): 7:54am On Jul 20, 2015
Someone should help me call barcanista or Manunista what his name is to this thread b4 he goes about with his false topics and insight too
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 20, 2015
$5m is one hell of a cash shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by kaypound(m): 7:55am On Jul 20, 2015
Just imagine this kind of news.....how can dasuki be claiming witch hunt when his driver stole money meant for protecting life and citizen courtesy of him....

If you have ever lost anybody to this bokoharm war.....you won't be shouting due process when you read news like this ....these people should be treated as enemies of the state.

we need to be govern by degrees because even law makers are thieves and they are not there for the good of the people but for their pockets...

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by morbeta(m): 7:56am On Jul 20, 2015
This story don make my head catch fire!! Ikorodu Bank robbers were caught barely three weeks after robbiing N80million, then a driver working with NSA stole $5million and no trace haba!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by bigwallace(m): 8:07am On Jul 20, 2015
Jonathan's govt is just full ofcorruption the way money went misssing is just too alarming!!pmb should just dothe needful abeg
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by rabex(m): 8:08am On Jul 20, 2015
morbeta:
If a driver can steal ($) from a formal NSA, it a damn shame! Thought i strongly doubt this information. Dasuki as an intelligent personnel shld knw how to cover his tracks not this cheap talk. But if actually this is true, then Nigeria has no National security. Let us as a country watch the aligations we level against sensitive offices, cos it will surely back fire someday.
yes.but these are people who worked in d same office as dasuki.imagine stealing $5m and ur secretary doesnt knw..thats how they got d hint.
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 20, 2015
lies, free the man. he wasn't there for the six years boko haram started. apc should just work cus we will vote them out come 2019
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by Maxymilliano(m): 8:11am On Jul 20, 2015
A driver to the aide of the NSA vanished with $5m and it's the DSS that is informing the public, not EFCC ... Na wa ooo
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by Candyrain(m): 8:13am On Jul 20, 2015
midolian:
bro, laying seige is different from carrying out a simple search. Dasuki himself said it that the DSS came with a search warrant from the magistrate court. And the search was done after much resistance. The question is, why would Dasuki still prove stubborn after seeing the search warrant? What was he hiding? He is not new in the system so he can't say he is ignorant of the law. By virtue of section 146 of Administration of Criminal Justice Act, 2015, "the residence of any citizen can be searched with a warrant duly signed by a Judge,Magistrate or Justice of the Peace."

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/dss-search-on-dasukis-home-legal-says-falana/

I'm not disputing the fact that a search warrant was presented but is it possible for DSS to get a search warrant from a court without their boss knowing about it?
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by Candyrain(m): 8:16am On Jul 20, 2015
morbeta:

My broda dont fall for this c'.O.C.K and BULL story. Which driver? Its arrangy as usual. If they both past and present Dss cant get the driver arrested, then why do we have scret police? If a common driver can disappear with $5million from the office of the NSA without trace, then the president can be kidnapped and never to be found. What nonsense!!!! But meanwhile sai Baba USA

You are right bro, I've actually considered that scenario. The truth is you can't vouch for anyone as long as it's Nigerian politics. This country is rotten.
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by fotadmowmend(m): 8:18am On Jul 20, 2015
$5m
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by Israel5(m): 8:20am On Jul 20, 2015
The guy don hama. Choi!
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by no2fuks(m): 8:25am On Jul 20, 2015
its nothing...when you're driver has access to cash like this.
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by jomoh: 8:25am On Jul 20, 2015
Utchgirl:

Exactly my thought,

APC lies and propaganda and God's grace hv one tin common ;
they are new every morning

By the time all the prosecutions and jailing begins, that your uncle that sent you "school fees" will even name you as a beneficiary.

If GEJ had the gut to expose half of what is being exposed under PMB alone without prosecution, he might not be in running around in Abuja trying to beg PMB to stop all the probes.

Awon Ole to n defend Ole.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by midolian(m): 8:29am On Jul 20, 2015
Candyrain:

I'm not disputing the fact that a search warrant was presented but is it possible for DSS to get a search warrant from a court without their boss knowing about it?
no. The boss didn't deny knowing about that. He only said he wasn't aware of any "seige", as our media put tried to make it look.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 20, 2015
All these propaganda. The source said... Who is the source? DSS official statement nevery said all these tales. What is the Drivers's name? Is he nameless?. APC and propaganda

1 Like

Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by Utchgirl(f): 8:31am On Jul 20, 2015
jomoh:

By the time all the prosecutions and jailing begins, that your uncle that sent you "school fees" will even name you as a beneficiary.

If GEJ had the gut to expose half of what is being exposed under PMB alone without prosecution, he might not be in running around in Abuja trying to beg PMB to stop all the probes.

Awon Ole to n defend Ole.

Dts my opinion.

U dnt hv 2 malign wit my person. U can stil lay down urs witout d insult.Be civil 4 once.
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by philips70(m): 8:32am On Jul 20, 2015
chukwudi44:
This kain beer palour gist tire meooo.Why then did the DSS not mention such in their official statement? Why was the aide not arrested? Do we have a paper trail for the alleged movement of the cash?

This party wants to rule Nigeria with propaganda!!! We don enter one chance

Ol boy get sense na, you be 44 years o. In case you don't know, the DSS wants to henceforth keep their operations as secret as possible. They can decide to come to the public with some junk stories to keep the inquisitive public busy. You do not expect a case that has the potential of leading to some interesting revelations to be put in their press release.

In the light of the above I hereby order for a deliverance for you so you don't remain a mumu in thoughts and in words forever on this forum.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by Blakjewelry(m): 8:33am On Jul 20, 2015
This story is one big fat lie, I think this guy's don't have anything against him
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by Alexisu: 8:36am On Jul 20, 2015
Where are the wailing wailers, I like reading their comments.
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by here: 8:40am On Jul 20, 2015
The court will need to know is it a ptactice for cbn to allow such and has it be done before,the withdrawal I mean if no why is the cbn not being charged alongside?
The the NSAtakr any step yo recover it and how come onr man is charged?
This comes to case of El Rufai under whose watch stories of nysc members being those who received money from sales and rather than take to bank or Institute an automated system for payments,they were storing money in cupboards and non was paid to government and people supported when he was asked how come because in real sense aside negligence what exactly ties him to the loss.

This is like cases of sales girl sent to bank eho claimed was robbed,and is detained to produce the money,aside sentiment how is this her fault.If you have a case take it to court and stop this news papers publications.
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by arsetalks(m): 8:41am On Jul 20, 2015
Yet people like Barcanista were wailing the other day now they will avoid this thread.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by otokx(m): 8:42am On Jul 20, 2015
sentaljohn:
no time to check time..nothing dey swit pass national cake..sharp driver

The driver may have been killed to cover up the money.
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by midolian(m): 8:42am On Jul 20, 2015
philips70:

Ol boy get sense na, you be 44 years o. In case you don't know, the DSS wants to henceforth keep their operations as secret as possible. They can decide to come to the public with some junk stories to keep the inquisitive public busy. You do not expect a case that has the potential of leading to some interesting revelations to be put in their press release.

In the light of the above I hereby order for a deliverance for you so you don't remain a mumu in thoughts and in words forever on this forum.
chukwudi44 deserves deliverance true true. Cane deliverance for that matter sef

1 Like

Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by Cyriloha(m): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2015
Yhunoos:
About N9b I suppose
That's a huge sum of money, almost lagos state monthly allocation if not the same

I think all huge amounts withdrawn from various bank accounts by government officials should be investigated.
oboyyi it's $5 okay five million dollars dear 1.6 billion mean while @jomoh your a wicked guy with that your post lol
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by Candyrain(m): 8:45am On Jul 20, 2015
midolian:
no. The boss didn't deny knowing about that. He only said he wasn't aware of any "seige", as our media put tried to make it look.

Yea you're right. I got it mixed up. Anyway all the best to all the parties involved. I need to find the guy with the $5m. He and I got some serious talking to do. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by midolian(m): 8:47am On Jul 20, 2015
chuna1985:

Lies.
every news that doesn't favour ya party is a lie. See ya mouth like lies

1 Like

Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by midolian(m): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2015
Candyrain:

Yea you're right. I got it mixed up. Anyway all the best to all the parties involved. I need to find the guy with the $5m. He and I got some serious talking to do. grin
lool
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by jomoh: 8:49am On Jul 20, 2015
Utchgirl:

Dts my opinion.

U dnt hv 2 malign wit my person. U can stil lay down urs witout d insult.Be civil 4 once.

Its not all opinions that needs to be voiced especially when the opinion are so negative.

There's freedom of speech but even Bible does not guarantee freedom after the speech.

Except you're one of the people who does not want Nigeria to move forward because of their grudges with the emergence of the new Government.

The election is over its time for you to drop the "APC and propaganda" line and be Optimistic for once.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier / Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot / Dino Melaye Will Not Be Standing As A Senator By June" - Edward Onoja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.