Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

4 Solid Lies Men Tell To Get S.ex From Women… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Solid Lies Men Tell To Get S.ex From Women… (1926 Views)

Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. / Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Solid Lies Men Tell To Get S.ex From Women… by cyprianlah(m): 7:09am On Jul 20, 2015
When a man’s organ is hungry, there is just about no lie he can’t tell.
In fact, a man who really wants to have s*x with the object of his affection can lie that he is God if he thinks that will get him laid.
Ladies have received earfuls of lies that will make you shrink mouth ajar.
Here are 4 of them:

1.  “I’m already erect. I’ll suffer pains.”
A desperate guy can use his erection as an excuse to get laid. Truly an erection left unrelieved can hurt, but not so hard that he NEEDS to have s*x – unless of course he has used performance enhancers already

2. “I love you.” :
This is the big one that seems to work many times. Knowing that s*x for women is as emotional as it is physical, men lie that they are in love, thereby appealing to the woman’s soft side.

3. “I’m a virgin:
” Yeah, men are virgins too! More than a few guys have played that card. They will say they want the lady in question to help them get over the virginity. It just might be true though.

4. “You’re the only one I’m seeing.”
This is another one that works many time. The guy tried to make the women believe that there is no one else, hence the need to be fully committed and let him have a bite of the honeycomb.
:Dlolsss….I hope i don’t get smarked by some guys up here who may think have just exposed their secretes to all the ladies….

Unlike women who lie to protect the man’s ego, men lie mainly to appeal to the emotions of women.
It is more like a shortcut to a woman’s heart as a means to get pity s*x.
Re: 4 Solid Lies Men Tell To Get S.ex From Women… by HungerBAD: 7:10am On Jul 20, 2015
Noted.
Re: 4 Solid Lies Men Tell To Get S.ex From Women… by xender(m): 7:10am On Jul 20, 2015
Re: 4 Solid Lies Men Tell To Get S.ex From Women… by marshalcarter: 7:13am On Jul 20, 2015
Liar.....oga ure talkin jazzzz

Total nonsense
Re: 4 Solid Lies Men Tell To Get S.ex From Women… by Tintinnoty(m): 7:16am On Jul 20, 2015
thanks for the cheap lies
Re: 4 Solid Lies Men Tell To Get S.ex From Women… by hos4x(m): 7:17am On Jul 20, 2015
Re: 4 Solid Lies Men Tell To Get S.ex From Women… by cyprianlah(m): 7:24am On Jul 20, 2015
marshalcarter:
guilty ones will be like''Liar.....oga ure talkin jazzzz''

Total nonsense
Re: 4 Solid Lies Men Tell To Get S.ex From Women… by donholy28(m): 7:25am On Jul 20, 2015
Lies...men no get time to lie for sex.ask the girls here...they will tell u non of this has been used on them...we just worm our way into their hearts and they will be thinking about it...then it just happens naturally..... Or some of us drug or intoxicate them...then f*ck their ass
Re: 4 Solid Lies Men Tell To Get S.ex From Women… by cyprianlah(m): 7:25am On Jul 20, 2015
Tintinnoty:
thanks for the cheap lies

Guilty as charged ryt?
Forgive mecheesy
Re: 4 Solid Lies Men Tell To Get S.ex From Women… by marshalcarter: 7:26am On Jul 20, 2015
[quote author=cyprianlah post=36068199][/quote]
And the dumb ones will keep piling up rubish nd rubbishangry

1 Like

Re: 4 Solid Lies Men Tell To Get S.ex From Women… by cyprianlah(m): 7:26am On Jul 20, 2015
donholy28:
Lies...men no get time to lie for sex.ask the girls here...they will tell u non of this has been used on them...we just worm our way into their hearts and they will be thinking about it...then it just happens naturally..... Or some of us drug or intoxicate them...then f*ck their ass

Lol...oga drug nd lies which one is better?
Re: 4 Solid Lies Men Tell To Get S.ex From Women… by Dennygirl: 7:27am On Jul 20, 2015
Funny thing is,ladies will still fall for those cheap lies even after knowing their aims,girls are plain dumb hence easily manipulated.
Re: 4 Solid Lies Men Tell To Get S.ex From Women… by marshalcarter: 7:28am On Jul 20, 2015
donholy28:
Plss help me tell dis moda4ka dat posted dis rubbish

Mehn need MONEY...not intimacy!!!
Re: 4 Solid Lies Men Tell To Get S.ex From Women… by cyprianlah(m): 7:29am On Jul 20, 2015
marshalcarter:

And the dumb ones will keep piling up rubish nd rubbishangry

''Conscience'' it can sale u out at anytime
Stop making dm knw dis thread was meant for u cry
Re: 4 Solid Lies Men Tell To Get S.ex From Women… by cyprianlah(m): 7:31am On Jul 20, 2015
Dennygirl:
Funny thing is,ladies will still fall for those cheap lies even after knowing their aims,girls are plain dumb hence easily manipulated.

Not dumb per say
But too emotional, dats y emotional blackmails works soo much on 'em
Re: 4 Solid Lies Men Tell To Get S.ex From Women… by Tintinnoty(m): 7:33am On Jul 20, 2015
cyprianlah:

Guilty as charged ryt? Forgive mecheesy
read btw d lines, do i sound guilty?
Re: 4 Solid Lies Men Tell To Get S.ex From Women… by donholy28(m): 7:35am On Jul 20, 2015
cyprianlah:

Lol...oga drug nd lies which one is better?
Thou shall not lie
Re: 4 Solid Lies Men Tell To Get S.ex From Women… by cyprianlah(m): 7:36am On Jul 20, 2015
Tintinnoty:
read btw d lines, do i sound guilty?

No o!
But u knw guilt fit make person explain wetin dm no ask dmcheesy
Re: 4 Solid Lies Men Tell To Get S.ex From Women… by cyprianlah(m): 7:38am On Jul 20, 2015
donholy28:
Thou shall not lie

Lol...
Thou shall drug a gal to chop banku abi??
Re: 4 Solid Lies Men Tell To Get S.ex From Women… by djeezy(m): 7:46am On Jul 20, 2015
Interesting.
Re: 4 Solid Lies Men Tell To Get S.ex From Women… by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 20, 2015
monkey people... mtcheww
Re: 4 Solid Lies Men Tell To Get S.ex From Women… by orogodoganyin(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2015
except her i.q is less than 40, i don't see how these will get u laid
Re: 4 Solid Lies Men Tell To Get S.ex From Women… by BUSHHUNTER: 10:42am On Jul 20, 2015
OP,

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Should also be Contributing During lovemaking. / Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... / He Doesn't Want To See Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.