Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,683 members, 7,801,967 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** (6301 Views)

Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? / Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? / Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by SeanT21(f): 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2009
Mine is

Antwonne Fisher:I hated the way it ended.He went to visit his mother after all those years but they never fully embraced.She just stood there and never even ask for his forgiveness.I was not pleased at all.

Games women play- This movie stars Gen,Stella and Omo.The ending was crazy also.They toke Stella kids away from her just because she had an affair.What kinda law is that?
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by JeSoul(f): 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2009
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible puzzling, wierd Endings ~~~***

The Happening -   angry  infact I'm still angry
I am Legend - *insert hiss here*
There will be blood - seriously? 
Million Dollar Baby - yes fantastic movie but I hated the way it ended
The Mist - was it really necessary to kill off those people?
Children of Men - no closure, I feel like the movie needed at least 20 more mins, before and after
The Day the Earth Stood Still - after all that drama, boring and predictable ending

I'm sure I'll remember more later. . .
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by DeReloaded: 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2009
what's wrong with There Will Be Blood

It promised blood and you finally got it. what' the problem? tongue
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by JeSoul(f): 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2009
DeReloaded:

what's wrong with There Will Be Blood

It promised blood and you finally got it. what' the problem? tongue
  That was all the blood they could spare for us?   angry  grin the whole time it was building up to the death of the fake preacher? Seriously? 
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by JeSoul(f): 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2009
more. . .
Pirates of the Caribbean At World's Endangry  angry  wasted opportunity to leave a lasting 'classic' impression
War of the worlds - the lowest moment of Steven Spielberg's "endings" career
The Village - the lowest moment of Shyamalan's "endings" career
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by SeanT21(f): 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2009
JeSoul:

The Happening - angry infact I'm still angry
I am Legend - *insert hiss here*
There will be blood - seriously?
Million Dollar Baby - yes fantastic movie but I hated the way it ended
The Mist - was it really necessary to kill off those people?
Children of Men - no closure, I feel like the movie needed at least 20 more mins, before and after
The Day the Earth Stood Still - after all that drama, boring and predictable ending

I'm sure I'll remember more later. . .

I agree with U~~~Million Dollar Baby ending was not good.Why did she have to die?
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by tpia: 1:05am On Mar 12, 2009
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by bishoptboy(m): 7:45am On Mar 12, 2009
i agree that "the day the earth stood still had an expected end" it was boring
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by spikedcylinder: 8:42am On Mar 12, 2009
JeSoul:

The Village - the lowest moment of Shyamalan's "endings" career

Please remind me, how did The Village end again?
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by spikedcylinder: 8:47am On Mar 12, 2009
@ topic

Almost all nollywood movies. They end up with a pastor casting out one thing or the other. undecided
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by PoDeep(m): 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2009
roflmfao!!!
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by JeSoul(f): 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2009
spikedcylinder:

@ topic
Almost all nollywood movies. They end up with a pastor casting out one thing or the other. undecided

lol. Not even just the endings. 90% of the time you can predict the whole movie.

spikedcylinder:

Please remind me, how did The Village end again?
 The fact that there were no real monsters in the woods, just the elders wearing costumes to scare the people from leaving the village  angry . . . weak and flat. I pulled this memorable quote from Roger Ebert about the movie:
To call the ending an anticlimax would be an insult not only to climaxes but to prefixes.
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by spikedcylinder: 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2009
Oh yea, thats true. And all of a sudden it was so easy for them to get out of the village. Hmmn. . . .
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by DeReloaded: 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2009
The Village is definitely better than The Happening
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by SeanT21(f): 3:22am On Mar 13, 2009
spikedcylinder:

@ topic

I know.Haha~~~but I must confess I love Nollywood films despite all its BS!!
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by iice(f): 7:04am On Mar 14, 2009
DeReloaded:

The Village is definitely better than The Happening

Abi ooo.

And i liked the ending of I am Legend. It would have been sweet if the whole world was wiped of humans grin
Also liked the ending of the Mist but i had another scenario in mind, what if after killing all of them in the car, he steps out and takes a few steps and bam! - no mist after a certain point grin but that ending worked hehehehe
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by spikyn: 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2009
What was wrong with the ending of 'War of the Worlds'? It's pretty faithful to the book. It made sense.

And at least nobody needed to upload Windows into the invaders' computers. . . grin
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by JeSoul(f): 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2009
iice:

And i liked the ending of I am Legend. It would have been sweet if the whole world was wiped of humans grin
That self woulda been a better ending than that crap we got. The ending sucked, talk about an anticlimax.

Also liked the ending of the Mist but i had another scenario in mind, what if after killing all of them in the car, he steps out and takes a few steps and bam! - no mist after a certain point grin[b] but that ending worked [/b] hehehehe
yeah it definitely worked to leave me slighted They shouldn't have died angry or they should have killed him along with the rest. Leaving only him alive after killing his son was just wrong.
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by JeSoul(f): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2009
spikyn:

What was wrong with the ending of 'War of the Worlds'? It's pretty faithful to the book. It made sense.
It may have been faithful to the book but it was weak, flat, deflating and tasteless. Speilberg's mama raised him better than that.

And at least nobody needed to upload Windows into the invaders' computers. . . grin
Well at least Indy Day had much more action and kick to it tongue kiss
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by SeanT21(f): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2009
spikyn:

Is it the one with tom cruise and dakota fanning??
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by JeSoul(f): 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2009
SeanT21:

Is it the one with tom cruise and dakota fanning??
Yup. Disappointing ending.
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 21, 2009
The Dark Knight. undecided Couldn't get the hype around it.
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by SeanT21(f): 4:54am On Mar 22, 2009
stillwater:

The Dark Knight. undecided Couldn't get the hype around it.

Oh Please.That is one of the best movie ever created. wink
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by topup: 2:53am On Mar 30, 2009
Most movies end terribly come to think of it, either that or you feel nothing, it's really difficult to please everyone, and sometimes in a bid to please everyone, the movie ends up being cheesy. "He wakes up from the coma." "She survives the car accident." "She finds her true love all along, "

I guess it must be a lot harder than it looks to finish a movie then.
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by Tatase(f): 7:00am On Apr 03, 2009
I was traumatized by the ending of My Best Friend's Wedding. How could she NOT end up with her best friend??
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by iice(f): 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2009
That useless Nic Cage horror film angry
I don't remember the name thank goodness grin
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by JeSoul(f): 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2009
iice:

That useless Nic Cage horror film angry
I don't remember the name thank goodness grin

GHOST RIDER   grin  sawwry  kiss
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by iice(f): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2009
grin Sorry but not that one grin
One yeye one like that before Ghost rider.
Something about some people living in this community on some island.
It's a remake of an asian horror.

Stupid movie angry  My bro who is even chill about stupid movies was so mad when we watched it cheesy
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by iice(f): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2009
Oh, i just asked him

The useless film is Wickerman angry
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by JeSoul(f): 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2009
iice:

Oh, i just asked him

The useless film is Wickerman angry

oh yeah never saw that one hmmm so much anger . . . did you spend $10 watching it at the movies? grin
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by iice(f): 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2009
Ke grin on dvd. But the painful thing was wasting hours of my life watching that thing tongue
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by Sarauniya(f): 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2009
[size=16pt]The Knowing! [/size]

The end of the knowing was so cliched and annoying!

I was at the edge of my seat thinking WTF?

I was so annoyed that I was expecting to see a Nollywood-esque finish, complete with "To God be the Glory!"

Stupid alien-like things!

That pretty much ruined it for me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Asiwaju – Latest Yoruba Movie 2018 Premium Starring Afonja Olaniyi / 'Playing Safe' - Trailer & Synopsis / White Waters(the Movie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.