Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Advice On Overheating Of Honda Eod - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advice On Overheating Of Honda Eod (1315 Views)

5 Likely Causes For An Overheating Car Engine / Overheating: Causes And Some Likely Solutions / DIY Guides: How To Fix An Overheating Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Overheating Of Honda Eod by kunletexs: 9:22am On Jul 20, 2015
PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE,

I want to buy a Honda EOD, but it has over heating issue, do I still buy it and is it a major issue.

What could be the cause of it and about how much could I prepare to repair it.

Professionals in the house, please advice.
Re: Advice On Overheating Of Honda Eod by mayor2013: 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
Over heating problem could range from a blown head gasket, leaking cooling system, bad radiator, a bad water pump, weak fans, spark plugs as well etc, I hope the engine is still in top shape and the overheating issue hasn't caused any damage. You can gt a competent person to run a coolant pressure test to reveal if its a leak. If you need assistance call 08156087872 or 08165520837
Re: Advice On Overheating Of Honda Eod by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
kunletexs:
PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE,

I want to buy a Honda EOD, but it has over heating issue, do I still buy it and is it a major issue.

What could be the cause of it and about how much could I prepare to repair it.

Professionals in the house, please advice.

Buy the car, subtract the cost of engine and labour, handling and logistics.
Re: Advice On Overheating Of Honda Eod by mayor2013: 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Buy the car, subtract the cost of engine and labour, handling and logistics.

grin grin
Re: Advice On Overheating Of Honda Eod by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
mayor2013:

grin grin

Mayor my man how market? wink
Re: Advice On Overheating Of Honda Eod by mayor2013: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Mayor my man how market? wink

Gazzuzz I dey o. The thing no smile

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Using New Motor Parts Over Used Parts / Buy Your Car Engines/ Truck Engines & Spare Parts @ Fair Prices / Innoson Motors Goes Continental, Sells 400 Vehicles To Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.