Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Kingdom Anime/manga. - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kingdom Anime/manga. (23340 Views)

Fairytail > Anime / Manga / Your Top Ten Fav Anime\manga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by SageNaruto(m): 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
wag008:
I agree with you on Qin new six generals and strongest general. But there is a little glitch with the strongest. There is still Shouhikun, Karin, Yotanwa which we have not seen them fight. But to be honest, you chose some pretty strong characters

When I said strongest, I meant personal strength not strategical...

ShouHeiKun isn't a general... both Yotanwa and Karin haven't actually displayed their strength...
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
wag008:
If Sei is planning on unifying all of china which a lot of war will be involved, I think he should start getting strong himself like the God of war

Ya know, King Sho didn't really take to the fronts himself. He had capable generals do it for him.

landinfo:
On the otherhand, I believe it'z an un4giveable abomination for a Japanese to write about the Chinese just as it is also un4giveable for a SothKorean/Chinese to write about the Japanese
@tegak, join oooo cos u dey miss wella

Lol. history doesn't belong to one nation alone. Some Chinese have also written about the Japanese Edo period. Hara(kingdom mangaka) spent 4-5 years studying the Chinese history in other to develop this story and he's actually writing from the conclusion he came to through the perspectives of many. I like his style really and how he's developing Shin from almost nobody.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
wag008:
if you do so, heads will roll.
You are not permitted o

Lol. I too like my head abeg,

tegak10:
whats this kingdom about... Its gonna be placing in top 10 manga sales this year.... Might start reading it
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1373137&show=90

Join the ship, its awesome.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by landinfo: 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol. history doesn't belong to one nation alone. Some Chinese have also written about the Japanese Edo period. Hara(kingdom mangaka) spent 4-5 years studying the Chinese history in other to develop this story and he's actually writing from the conclusion he came to through the perspectives of many. I like his style really and how he's developing Shin from almost nobody.

I'm sure if u were to go to China naw, even dough they wud appreciate thix Kingdom manga, I can guarantee u that 99% of them wud be bitter cos it'z a foreigner & nut 1 of their own.

For instance, Lee Danielz said it waz wrong 4 the Whites to write about the Blackz & that waz why he wantz to feature "Empire" as strictly a show for the Blackz-----also Chimamanda said same about the Whitez
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
landinfo:

I'm sure if u were to go to China naw, even dough they wud appreciate thix Kingdom manga, I can guarantee u that 99% of them wud be bitter cos it'z a foreigner & nut 1 of their own.

For instance, Lee Danielz said it waz wrong 4 the Whites to write about the Blackz & that waz why he wantz to feature "Empire" as strictly a show for the Blackz-----also Chimamanda said same about the Whitez

K. I think I understand what you're saying better, but I think its about the way tis portrayed. Hara is telling the actual history, the whitez made a history biased on racism.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by BABAAGBALABA: 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
Unexpected strategy, shin and Co have been bleeped
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by landinfo: 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

K. I think I understand what you're saying better, but I think its about the way tis portrayed. Hara is telling the actual history, the whitez made a history biased on racism.

Now @ 52.....I lov hiz manga aldough it waz centred @ the battle period of China.

Hara'z story is just like telling Oda to write a manga or centre a story on the "Edo period" but from what i'm seeing & history tellz us, the Chinese b4 & afta the Emerial/Emperor system have alwayz & will have much more storiez to tell than the Japanese as we all know that country haz been in existence for BCs
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
landinfo:

Now @ 52.....I lov hiz manga aldough it waz centred @ the battle period of China.

Hara'z story is just like telling Oda to write a manga or centre a story on the "Edo period" but from what i'm seeing & history tellz us, the Chinese b4 & afta the Emerial/Emperor system have alwayz & will have much more storiez to tell than the Japanese as we all know that country haz been in existence for BCs

Yeah its the period that ends the warring states of China which had lasted for more than 500 years. Sei is the first king of all China and he built that Great China wall after destroying other boundaries.
China has way more story and blood to tell in their history than Japan. Be it the political war or the actual military wars, China had it huge.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 1:02am On Sep 21, 2015
BABAAGBALABA:
Unexpected strategy, shin and Co have been bleeped

Lol. They messed up the strategy but they'll definitely make a come back.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by landinfo: 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
Oi boy, both Shika, Amon, Kou & those spiez of Qin relly sacrifice 4 Sei seriously.....afta seeing hiz back-story, I know undastand why he had a better world view than hiz half brotha cos I waz surprised "how he knew abt poverty when all hiz life he had lived @ the Qin palace" (guess I waz wrong dere)
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by shevydinho(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
we don show #Teamkanki

1 Like

Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by wag008(m): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
SageNaruto:

When I said strongest, I meant personal strength not strategical...

ShouHeiKun isn't a general... both Yotanwa and Karin haven't actually displayed their strength...
but it was said that ShouHeiKun ia as strong as Moubu.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
landinfo:
Oi boy, both Shika, Amon, Kou & those spiez of Qin relly sacrifice 4 Sei seriously.....afta seeing hiz back-story, I know undastand why he had a better world view than hiz half brotha cos I waz surprised "how he knew abt poverty when all hiz life he had lived @ the Qin palace" (guess I waz wrong dere)

Lol, yeah. Sei suffered greatly to the extent of losing even the slightest emotions. It also affected the mum in a way. That mindless massacre of 400000 men really badly affected both nations.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
wag008:

Actually, when they were still young, SHK was stronger and normally beats Moubu. But gradually Moubu got stronger to match him due to daily fights and they became close friends. I think on raw strength Moubu might have the edge now. But if they're to lead armies to fight, SHK will definitely beat hell outta Moubu.
But SHK isnt an active general currently.

shevydinho:
we don show #Teamkanki

Lol. Welcome bandit.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by shevydinho(m): 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
I doubt if the xin unit will be able to capture more than one hill top
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by SageNaruto(m): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
double post tongue
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by SageNaruto(m): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
wag008:

Yea... He may be a powerful character, but he isn't a general. Thus, he didn't make it to my list of strongest generals...
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by shevydinho(m): 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
SageNaruto:

Yea... He may be a powerful character, but he isn't a general. Thus, he didn't make it to my list of strongest generals...
for now we know that he isn't a general,I think he maybe among the new 6 General(s).
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by SageNaruto(m): 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
shevydinho:
I think he maybe among the new 6 General(s).

I don't bliv dat will happen... He is presently occupying d seat of chancellor of d right, and is d chief of military/staff... He isn't a military officer...
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 11:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
Yeah the Sage is right. SHK is not really serving as a General though he still can if he wants to. Unlike Riboku and Karin who still take to the field dispute their political standings, SHK controls from the palace.
However, if events make him to go to battle, He's going to be a terrifying beast. He still has his personal soldiers and vassals just like other Generals.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by landinfo: 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mehn, the way Fuuki waz checkmated from all sidez was splendid & that is a testament aka confirmation on the history of "CHESS/SHOGI" in Asia prescisely INDIA
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 11:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
landinfo:
Mehn, the way Fuuki waz checkmated from all sidez was splendid & that is a testament aka confirmation on the history of "CHESS/SHOGI" in Asia prescisely INDIA

Lol. I didn't know that history of chess. So you're now in the Ouki war.....well then...
How did you feel when
KyuoKai danced in the palace
Moubu took to the battlefield on the 2nd day
Houken Appeared.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by landinfo: 2:04am On Sep 23, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol. I didn't know that history of chess. So you're now in the Ouki war.....well then...
How did you feel when
KyuoKai danced in the palace
Moubu took to the battlefield on the 2nd day
Houken Appeared.

I like Kyou Kai dance but stamina dey chop am die...
Moubu will die sturbborn as 4 Houken, hin chop witch for India grin grin

It'z funny dat immediately Riboku waz first introduced with Kaine, I knew he had a plan of an army somewhere...& my prediction waz spot on
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by SageNaruto(m): 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
chapters 446 & 447 available now;

www.mangapanda.com/kingdom/446
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:15am On Sep 24, 2015
http://mangafox.me/manga/li_mu/

http://m.mangatown.com/manga/meng_wu_and_chu_zi/c001/2.html

Read these 2 one shots. The names are in Chinese though but....
Li Mu is Riboku
Meng Wu is Moubu
Chu Zi is Shouheikun
Wang Jian is Ousen
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by pasqal09: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
http://mangafox.me/manga/li_mu/

http://m.mangatown.com/manga/meng_wu_and_chu_zi/c001/2.html

Read these 2 one shots. The names are in Chinese though but....
Li Mu is Riboku
Meng Wu is Moubu
Chu Zi is Shouheikun
Wang Jian is Ousen

Wang ben is ouhon
zheng is sei

1 Like

Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by shevydinho(m): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
if you are an android user just download manga rock it will be easier foryou
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by Dottune(m): 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
A Kingdom Thread!!! Cool cheesy
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by rapmike(m): 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
Okay, read the manga up to 24 and I will say this: this manga is better than One Piece and Naruto. In fact it has quickly displaced Naruto and is now tied with Death Note in my opinion.

Will keeping reading until I catch up with you guys.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by shevydinho(m): 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
rapmike:
Okay, read the manga up to 24 and I will say this: this manga is better than One Piece and Naruto. In fact it has quickly displaced Naruto and is now tied with Death Note in my opinion.

Will keeping reading until I catch up with you guys.
this guy wan start E-war
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by rapmike(m): 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
shevydinho:
this guy wan start E-war
What is dis one saying now? I gave my opinion and you are talking of e-war?
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by shevydinho(m): 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
rapmike:

What is dis one saying now? I gave my opinion and you are talking of e-war?
I know it's ur opinion broda, try reading it to manga 447 then tell me if it's better than One piece grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? / Meet Deji, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / BBNaija Housemates Featured In A Test Question Of A South African Uni (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.