Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Kingdom Anime/manga. - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kingdom Anime/manga. (23337 Views)

Fairytail > Anime / Manga / Your Top Ten Fav Anime\manga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by landinfo: 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
shevydinho:
Make I try berserk am a fan of toriko too

Try Vagabond, Magi, etc infact them plenty Tokyo Ghoul, etc

Shevdinho-----i hear say Vagabond na one bad,a1ss seinen manga, so try am also
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by landinfo: 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
Dinho, u can try "the breaking, the new waves"...sum pple say Noblesse is gud but The breaking, new waves & Noblesse are nut manga vut mahuwas (they are manga from South/Korea I think)
U can as well google Onepiece forumz where u read more of good mangaz from those OP fanz who read good mangaz outside OP

I dey 100th chapta of 7 deadly sinz...it'z a fantasy manga like I heard Magi is
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by shevydinho(m): 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
landinfo:
Dinho, u can try "the breaking, the new waves"...sum pple say Noblesse is gud but The breaking, new waves & Noblesse are nut manga vut mahuwas (they are manga from South/Korea I think)
U can as well google Onepiece forumz where u read more of good mangaz from those OP fanz who read good mangaz outside OP

I dey 100th chapta of 7 deadly sinz...it'z a fantasy manga like I heard Magi is

I don read both mahnwa of the breaker.the berserk na some demonic ish oh I stop am for chapter 4. the tin dey remember me of dmc and Dante 's inferno
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by rapmike(m): 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
Am at 200

First of all, the characters are developing well. Its cool to see Shin unit: Hi Shin grow to a 300 man unit.

Ouki's death was painful, I almost felt like crying. The dude reminds me a lot of Madara (without the power-ups obviously). Arrogant, very strong and resourceful (imagine creating Shin's unit, how much resourcefulness is that?) Coupled with an eye for spotting talent, that's great. Far better than Moubu

I really like to see what Kanki is about; is he about strategy or instinct?
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by shevydinho(m): 12:11am On Oct 03, 2015
rapmike:

the sani abacha/idi ami of kingdom
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 2:14am On Oct 03, 2015
rapmike:
Am at 200

First of all, the characters are developing well. Its cool to see Shin unit: Hi Shin grow to a 300 man unit.

Ouki's death was painful, I almost felt like crying. The dude reminds me a lot of Madara (without the power-ups obviously). Arrogant, very strong and resourceful (imagine creating Shin's unit, how much resourcefulness is that?) Coupled with an eye for spotting talent, that's great. Far better than Moubu

He's both? but he doesn't follow strategy by the book. He didn't study it though...so he'll say this...I just like doing things that'll annoy my opponents.And yep, his strategies are annoying when executed...plus his men are all psychopaths.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by rapmike(m): 9:33am On Oct 03, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

He's both? but he doesn't follow strategy by the book. He didn't study it though...so he'll say this...I just like doing things that'll annoy my opponents.And yep, his strategies are annoying when executed...plus his men are all psychopaths.

As expected from a bandit... Yea, read the place when Moughou grandson was explaining to Shin about him. Am now in 204 at the moment, of course after making Shin a 1000 man commander at a whim (or almost at a whim).
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by rapmike(m): 9:36am On Oct 03, 2015
shevydinho:
the sani abacha/idi ami of kingdom
Is he that bad?
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 10:08am On Oct 03, 2015
rapmike:

As expected from a bandit... Yea, read the place when Moughou grandson was explaining to Shin about him. Am now in 204 at the moment, of course after making Shin a 1000 man commander at a whim (or almost at a whim).

K, you're in the Renpa war arc....You'll see Kanki doing something there. The coalition war, Politics arc and the current Zhao war awaits too.

rapmike:

Is he that bad?

No, he's not bad, he's RUTHLESS. Even within the Qin army, the fear of Kanki is the beginning of running away.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by landinfo: 10:44am On Oct 03, 2015
Just started Magi & from there Vagabond, Beelzebub, Land of the ruler, Breaker & Breaker New waves & maybe Toriko
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
So....heads gonna roll this week....the thing is, whose heads. Kanki's strongest squads are going in for a raid....Chapter should be out tomorrow or next as usual whenever there's a break.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by rapmike(m): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2015
Am now at the events after the Coalition war (did skip a huge chunk of that tho, will come back to it soon). Nice seeing Shin using Ouki's glaive and Kyoukai being a 1000 unit commander. Also the childish contest between Shin and Ouhon.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:39am On Oct 07, 2015
rapmike:
Am now at the events after the Coalition war (did skip a huge chunk of that tho, will come back to it soon). Nice seeing Shin using Ouki's glaive and Kyoukai being a 1000 unit commander. Also the childish contest between Shin and Ouhon.

lol, how was the coalition arc?? You're now at the Rebellion....Did you just skip the Kyou Kai revenge arc The fight there was epic tho'
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by rapmike(m): 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

lol, how was the coalition arc?? You're now at the Rebellion....Did you just skip the Kyou Kai revenge arc The fight there was epic tho'

I did not skip that, how could I? I still read part of the coalition arc, stopped when the huge Chu Commander was killed by Tou and Mangekou by Shin. I then skipped to the Rebellion arc and finished it, assuming that it ended in the death of Seikyou and the passage of his caucus to Rui.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
rapmike:

I did not skip that, how could I? I still read part of the coalition arc, stopped when the huge Chu Commander was killed by Tou and Mangekou by Shin. I then skipped to the Rebellion arc and finished it, assuming that it ended in the death of Seikyou and the passage of his caucus to Rui.

Dude stop skipping, you're interrupting the flow....you actually missed the biggest part of that coalition arc...Battle at Sai.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by landinfo: 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
rapmike:

He hazn't started using Ouki'z glaive...but is preparing himsef for the tym when he wud finally use it
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by Dottune(m): 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
Anxiously waiting for the next chapter, Shin and Ten fell right into the trap. Ten actually got served, because that's usually what she does to the enemies.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dottune:
Anxiously waiting for the next chapter, Shin and Ten fell right into the trap. Ten actually got served, because that's usually what she does to the enemies.

lol, that Batei plan was much grander than Ten's plans...she is a by the book kinda strategist, but Batei used underhanded tactics there. She needs to either learn that or develop an eye to identify and counter it when it comes.

landinfo:

He hazn't started using Ouki'z glaive...but is preparing himsef for the tym when he wud finally use it

Yep, when he becomes a General maybe.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by Dottune(m): 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

lol, that Batei plan was much grander than Ten's plans...she is a by the book kinda strategist, but Batei used underhanded tactics there. She needs to either learn that or develop an eye to identify and counter it when it comes.
she can learn tricks or strategies like that from Kanki. BTW I don't really like that Kanki guy outside the battle field
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 5:48am On Oct 08, 2015
Dottune:
she can learn tricks or strategies like that from Kanki. BTW I don't really like that Kanki guy outside the battle field

lol, same here with Kanki, its his battle ingenuity I like about him...but both his group and himself are basically psyco....Just look at their structure. Some weakling soldiers may be tempted to run away before fighting them and any village he gets to, he skewers everyone. He's badass but insane.
That's why I dont believe he'll be among the Great Generals...The path to China which was passed from Sho to Sei through Ouki is different from the path Kanki walks.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by Dottune(m): 7:18am On Oct 08, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

lol, same here with Kanki, its his battle ingenuity I like about him...but both his group and himself are basically psyco....Just look at their structure. Some weakling soldiers may be tempted to run away before fighting them and any village he gets to, he skewers everyone. He's badass but insane.
That's why I dont believe he'll be among the Great Generals...The path to China which was passed from Sho to Sei through Ouki is different from the path Kanki walks.
Yeah.... what he does to the opposition/innocent villagers doesn't make sense at all...
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 8:25am On Oct 08, 2015
okay....so my 2 series got into Guinness Records.....

KINGDOM set the Guinness World Record for the "Manga Written by the Most People" by having 1,000 fans and celebrities redraw the 26th volume. A total of 1,087 people participated in the campaign, including manga creators Eiichiro Oda (One Piece), Masashi Kishimoto (Naruto), Hirohiko Araki (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure), Takehiko Inoue (Vagabond) and Hiroshi Motomiya (Salaryman Kintaro). Voice actors Masakazu Morita, Jun Fukuyama, and Rikiya Koyama, voice actresses Yōko Hikasa and Rie Kugimiya, and singer Etsuko Yakushimaru also participated. Each participant redrew one of the approximately 1,000 panels from the volume.\

btw, Kingdom will soon release the volume 40...but the author said that it may have up to 100volumes...so that's about 10+ years later..lol.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by landinfo: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chapta 448 don cu-m out but I no fit ream am cos I dey on "Vagabond"...very sweet, very nice Vagabond
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:48am On Oct 12, 2015
After this arc, BiHei will be like::: I've felt the full blown weight of a Great General's slash.
Nice chapter...Keisha just dey do as he like now, when Kanki go do im own, he go vex oo. Kanki hasn't moved a single muscle in this war, more or less, he's uncovering Keisha's plans to start up his own.

cover page for the latest volume 40...vol 40 is the final stages of the coronation ceremony and the political war arc. To be released on 19th...

2 Likes

Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by Dottune(m): 11:08am On Oct 12, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
After this arc, BiHei will be like::: I've felt the full blown weight of a Great General's slash.
Nice chapter...Keisha just dey do as he like now, when Kanki go do im own, he go vex oo. Kanki hasn't moved a single muscle in this war, more or less, he's uncovering Keisha's plans to start up his own.

cover page for the latest volume 40...vol 40 is the final stages of the coronation ceremony and the political war arc. To be released on 19th...
Let me go and read
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by wag008(m): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
Dottune:
SECONDED
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by wag008(m): 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Keisha is aware of that himself. though he said he is not being cautious, i think he is kind of worried Kanki as not made any significant move.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
Woah. I just read the last chapter. The Win has been destabilized. But here on is where I see Kanki pulling a comeback. The Zenoe clan isn't finished yet. I'd like to see Kanki's real plan. The Saki tribe that should be with Raido hasn't been sighted yet.

Kudos to Bihei. He took a General's blow and survived.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by rapmike(m): 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
This thread come die down, why na?
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
rapmike:
This thread come die down, why na?

lol, its same with almost all Kingdom discussion threads in sites...there are some series that don't give way to much discussions though...Even a newbie could easily understand what's happening. Everyone is just reading and waiting for the next big thing that'll happen.

Btw, Day 1 of that battle is gone by now...and its night time. Wonder what's gonna happen next. That Raido and Zenoe guy were really epic and experienced.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by wag008(m): 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
Is it just me or is this arc dull? Maybe it's because of my expectation. It doesn't have enough fire in it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? / Meet Deji, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / BBNaija Housemates Featured In A Test Question Of A South African Uni (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.