Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

N10 Million Naira Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N10 Million Naira Business Idea (4045 Views)

1 Million Naira Business / 1million Naira Business For My Wife / What Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira? Business Ideas Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N10 Million Naira Business Idea by adeyemosky(m): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2009
If you were given between N10 Million to N20 Million to invest in any business of your choice, what are the kind of businesses you would go into.
This isnt just a rhetorical question, I am being placed with that preposition.
I need lucrative ideas that would fetch Profit in the least possible time,
Re: N10 Million Naira Business Idea by Tatia(m): 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2009
Agri-Business (Post Harvest Processing) will be top on my list, and you do not need all of your 10 mil.
Cassava Processing will give you a conservative 500% retuns in 1 year if well managed.
Re: N10 Million Naira Business Idea by jideosik(m): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2009
Tatia:

Agri-Business (Post Harvest Processing) will be top on my list, and you do not need all of your 10 mil.
Cassava Processing will give you a conservative 500% retuns in 1 year if well managed.

Can you provide additional information on post-harvest processing? Thanks.
Re: N10 Million Naira Business Idea by naijacutee(f): 10:47am On Mar 18, 2009
Tatia is right. I will head straight for the farm with the money.

I know many are embracing animal husbandry more readily than cropping, but I think in the long run, crop production will turn out more profitable. Yes, gestation periods are long, but I think it is worth the wait.

First of all, Nigeria has a population of 130million at the last count - all of whom have to eat. So the demand is high enough at home, before we even start to consider export.

With this high demand, there are still many gaps in the Nigerian food industry. There are gaps in production, gaps in presentation, gaps in distribution, gaps in packaging. If you can develop a good business model to fill most of these gaps, you would not only be laughing your way to the bank, but also you will easily create a legacy that probably outlive you.
Re: N10 Million Naira Business Idea by vanderjo(m): 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2009
@POSTER,
I am setting up a showroom in the mould of Harrods in london,we are work together if you are real,it is estimated to realize 30 t0 50 million monthly and in coloboration with world's best designers and thier expertise.
Re: N10 Million Naira Business Idea by mrdollar1: 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2009
adeyemosky:

If you were given between N10 Million to N20 Million to invest in any business of your choice, what are the kind of businesses you would go into.
This isnt just a rhetorical question, I am being placed with that preposition.
I need lucrative ideas that would fetch Profit in the least possible time,

you can use this idea

1.  set up an account with the fastest growing social networking site
in USA right now. (not facebook) It is free to set up and they accept
Nigerians

-This particular site added 30,000 million members last month and is growing fast

-Google was treatened by this company that they offered to buy
them out but the owners rejected the offer.

-face book was also treatened that they resently changed their
homepage to look like this company.

2.  Had 10,000 people  to your  mailing list in less than 2 month
(I did it and it was very easy)

3.  sell a product to them for $20

4. let say you  had 6,000 orders. i.e $120,000

5. From the 10,000 people on your mailing list, start a monthly
membership site and charge $20 every month from each member
which is equal to $200,000 every month.

Even if 2,000 people join your membership site that is $40,000 every month
which is N7.6 million current dollar price in Nigeria for the first month.
and N91,200,000 in 1 year
Re: N10 Million Naira Business Idea by steadycash: 1:42am On Mar 19, 2009
as for me the best business to start is to start your own internet business by creating profitable niche site about 20 to 50 website and monetize with adsense and affiliate marketing or start your own book store online
Re: N10 Million Naira Business Idea by mrdollar1: 5:20am On Mar 19, 2009
steadycash:

as for me the best business to start is to start your own internet business by creating profitable niche site about 20 to 50 website and monetize with adsense and affiliate marketing or start your own book store online

you need at least 500 people to click on your ads
every day if you want to succeed with Google
Adsence since Google pay in cent.
Re: N10 Million Naira Business Idea by laniks: 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2009
how about a international franchise?
Like Ikea; walmart or Starbucks. if someone opens a starbucks in Lagos I will move right now! lol.
Re: N10 Million Naira Business Idea by chibyke4bd: 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2009
Hello,

I wish to get more details about the fastest growing social site and how to make a good fortune on it.

thanks
Re: N10 Million Naira Business Idea by Em2va: 9:56am On Mar 25, 2009
Tatia:

Hmm.
Re: N10 Million Naira Business Idea by cvibe: 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2009
@ poster

What do you imply by the term least possible time? 1 yr, 3yrs? 5yrs?
Re: N10 Million Naira Business Idea by kennergees: 7:49am On May 01, 2009
come and join me in the real estate sector, its experiece a boom in nigeria. demand for cement is higher than supply. i have the licence to lift from one of the major brands (dangote).
call ken= 08033215024
Re: N10 Million Naira Business Idea by MITNEXUS: 12:23pm On May 01, 2009
i have a paint factory in alagbado lagos with our own property worth over 10million. we are looking for investors to help us grow the business.
we have a business plan ready together with finanacials that show you our monthly cash flow and what profits you will get out the investmet.

you can also visit the factory site to inspect it and our paints brands in the marketplace.

call me brainerd on 07031517266 if you re interested or send me an email on iden25@yahoo.com to rrequest more information.

thanks.
Re: N10 Million Naira Business Idea by luckcharis: 11:58am On Jun 17, 2009
Hello,
I just read through you post, I feel going into Haulage biz will a good option for you. It has less risk, maintainance and it is durable. It's a biz I'm into at the moment.
For detail, call 08033876640
luckcharis@yahoo.com
Re: N10 Million Naira Business Idea by freshmoney(m): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2009
luckcharis:

Hello,
I just read through you post, I feel going into Haulage biz will a good option for you. It has less risk, maintainance and it is durable. It's a biz I'm into at the moment.
For detail, call 08033876640
luckcharis@yahoo.com
MITNEXUS:

i have a paint factory in alagbado lagos with our own property worth over 10million. we are looking for investors to help us grow the business.
we have a business plan ready together with finanacials that show you our monthly cash flow and what profits you will get out the investmet.

you can also visit the factory site to inspect it and our paints brands in the marketplace.

call me brainerd on 07031517266 if you re interested or send me an email on iden25@yahoo.com to rrequest more information.

thanks.
kennergees:

come and join me in the real estate sector, its experiece a boom in nigeria. demand for cement is higher than supply. i have the licence to lift from one of the major brands (dangote).
call ken= 08033215024
cvibe:

@ poster

What do you imply by the term least possible time? 1 yr, 3yrs? 5yrs?

mr dollar:

you can use this idea

1. set up an account with the fastest growing social networking site
in USA right now. (not facebook) It is free to set up and they accept
Nigerians

-This particular site added 30,000 million members last month and is growing fast

-Google was treatened by this company that they offered to buy
them out but the owners rejected the offer.

-face book was also treatened that they resently changed their
homepage to look like this company.

2. Had 10,000 people to your mailing list in less than 2 month
(I did it and it was very easy)

3. sell a product to them for $20

4. let say you had 6,000 orders. i.e $120,000

5. From the 10,000 people on your mailing list, start a monthly
membership site and charge $20 every month from each member
which is equal to $200,000 every month.

Even if 2,000 people join your membership site that is $40,000 every month
which is N7.6 million current dollar price in Nigeria for the first month.
and N91,200,000 in 1 year

safiu:

i am in2 petroleum marketing and transportation, i work in nnpc,suleja. d petroleum industry is 1 of the best place i can tell u 2 invest that kind of money and u watch ur profit grow as opportunities is just 2 much. should u need me 2 put u through d more call me on 08055051674

lanre.

[b][/b][i][/i]See where economic meltdown has led us to. See stupid people. shocked The poster asked a small question, little answer you no fit give am; Suffering don lead all of una into advertising the online fake things. Ordinary S.S.C.E You no go pass am.

@ Poster: My friend, if I have 10-20 million, I go employ you wink grin
Re: N10 Million Naira Business Idea by labak1997: 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2009
Tatia:

Tatia, can you give more info on post harvesting please? I am really interested.
Re: N10 Million Naira Business Idea by Tatia(m): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2009
Labak,
Please contact smbizventurecap@yahoo.com for further details.
Apologize for the tardiness in replying your mail.
Re: N10 Million Naira Business Idea by Tatia(m): 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2009
Jide,
We are in the process of putting together interested investors in the Cassava Processing Venture to be sited in Oyo State. Should you be interested further, please contact smbizventurecap@yahoo.com for further details.
Re: N10 Million Naira Business Idea by Canopy: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2009
Hello, u can invest in RENTAL AND SERVICES where u make money everyday,every week and every month .For more details contact me on 08034129119 or mail me at sirkay.sirkay@yahoo.com.
Re: N10 Million Naira Business Idea by hanoipp: 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2009
Dear sir : Mr, ,Mrs ,Madam

My company from Hanoi Viet Nam we want to export some goods. There are currently a number of products exported:
1. clothes men sex, clothing T-Shirt. polo shirt etc ,
2. short clothes, sports clothes.
3. clothes by the order form that foreign companies set.
4. some type slices brick layer, Tiles and wall.

If you want to import goods from VietNam we can help you.
Please contact us directly, all requests only information email: hanoipp@yahoo.com, our products will satisfy the requirements for you
http://s567.photobucket.com/albums/ss115/hanoipp/
http://s567.photobucket.com/albums/ss115/hanoipp/CLOTHES/
look forward to receiving your answer you.
Vu-Van-Thang +
Import-Export Mananger
hanoipp at yahoo dot com
Re: N10 Million Naira Business Idea by VGA: 12:01am On Aug 25, 2009
IT support call centre
Re: N10 Million Naira Business Idea by stnelsonn(m): 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2009
Let me give my own opinion.
There are many things to invest with that money (N10 - N20m) in Nigeria. Just look at already existing market and think of how you can improve on it. For example, look at SHOPRITE supermarket in Victoria Island in Lagos.The owner knew that there are many super markets in Lagos but he came to improve on that niche market. You can also invest in Farming either in fish farming, cassava, or other farm products. I heard about a guy who started packaging cashew nuts in a better way and supplies to many supermarkets in Lagos. He makes over N5m every month. IT is not a bad choice also.
Best regards.
Re: N10 Million Naira Business Idea by iofferall(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2009
i think you should go into haulage(road haulage trucking biz)
Re: N10 Million Naira Business Idea by iofferall(m): 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2009
i think you should go into haulage(road haulage trucking biz).send an email to goodbyetopoverty@yahoo.com if u need assistance on how to go about it.
Re: N10 Million Naira Business Idea by ayomidej(f): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2009
I will invest the money in Cat fish farming, if its done the proper way you will be laughing to the bank.
Re: N10 Million Naira Business Idea by car1: 7:47am On Aug 27, 2009
Why dont you check out http://www.theexpertfinance. there you'll find a short review of an investment fund, you can apportion just 5-10% of your cash and watch it grow.

(1) (Reply)

Best way to advertise in Nigeria / Waste Pet Bottle Recycling Training - YOU CAN MAKE MONEY RECYCLING PLASTICS / Get Clean Tokunbo Japanese Generators Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.