Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

i Need Help.........what To Do For Red Eyes And Why Are My Eyes Red - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / i Need Help.........what To Do For Red Eyes And Why Are My Eyes Red (863 Views)

Girl Born Without Eyes In Kenya, Cries To Death As Mum Refused To Breastfeed Her / Yellow/muddy Brown Eyes And Brown Spots In The Whites Of The Eyes / Painful Urination, Fever, Red Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

i Need Help.........what To Do For Red Eyes And Why Are My Eyes Red by DecoLand(m): 11:40am On Jul 20, 2015
I know some of us here might have had similar
problems with their eyes.You just notice your eyes
getting yellow and red as if you just finished
smoking.Could be sometimes embarassing when
people ask me do i smoke or am i a sickler and
things like that.Looking into the mirror really
makes me loose my confidence
Re: i Need Help.........what To Do For Red Eyes And Why Are My Eyes Red by shalomm: 11:41am On Jul 20, 2015
do u smoke?
do you drink garri without milk
??/
Re: i Need Help.........what To Do For Red Eyes And Why Are My Eyes Red by 123CarZ(m): 11:42am On Jul 20, 2015
Consult your eye care professional
Re: i Need Help.........what To Do For Red Eyes And Why Are My Eyes Red by oyeezah(f): 11:43am On Jul 20, 2015
it'll b beta to go c a Doctor
Re: i Need Help.........what To Do For Red Eyes And Why Are My Eyes Red by DecoLand(m): 11:49am On Jul 20, 2015
shalomm:
do u smoke? do you drink garri without milk ??/
God forbid
Re: i Need Help.........what To Do For Red Eyes And Why Are My Eyes Red by shalomm: 11:50am On Jul 20, 2015
DecoLand:
God forbid

God forbid what? sad
Re: i Need Help.........what To Do For Red Eyes And Why Are My Eyes Red by DecoLand(m): 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
oyeezah:
it'll b beta to go c a Doctor
Mine has been like that for a few years now and i
have gone to see opticians but all of them just
prescribe the same ineffective eyedrops

1 Like

Re: i Need Help.........what To Do For Red Eyes And Why Are My Eyes Red by tforever(m): 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
DecoLand:
go and see doc first lets know the problem.
Re: i Need Help.........what To Do For Red Eyes And Why Are My Eyes Red by vickydevoka(m): 9:58am On Nov 12, 2021
DecoLand:
Infact I started smoking bcus of that, just to accomplish de mission
Re: i Need Help.........what To Do For Red Eyes And Why Are My Eyes Red by vickydevoka(m): 9:48am On Jan 29, 2022
[quote author=vickydevoka post=107545870]
Infact I started smoking bcus of that, just to accomplish de mission[/quo

(1) (Reply)

Ruzu Bitter Health Tips / MDCN Arrests Fake Female Doctor With Rauz Hospital In Abuja / State Of Bayelsa Waste Management, A Special Appeal To Country Man Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.