Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever (5322 Views)

Whats Your Worst Relationship?: Share Your Experience / Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? / Will This Relationship Ever Work??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by TweezyR(f): 11:46am On Jul 20, 2015
Pls NL's i just need a candid advise..no insult n mockery pls i beg u all

my relationship wit my first love was d worst relationship i ever had, i dont know anytn about dating so everytn he did was all right nd mine was all wrong.
He said he is china based busines man. but he is living in one room wit a family whom he is sharing flat wit.i believ him n evertn he says.....
he wil always tell me his father has a mansion in abuja.his big brother living in malaysia wit family and all dat.his business is booming as wel. buh i was wonderin frm yr to yr he wil never gve me some money to take care of myself n my school...bt he wil always tel me never to deny him sex anytime he requested for it. and i always gv it to him anytym anyday. my relationship goal is d biggest respect i ill give to him is never to cheat on him ever..he wil always tel me dat anyman dat asks me out i should always tel him am in a strong relationship which i do.
we dated for four yrs. each time i want to go bk to skul he wil alwaz complain of biz failure. this was goin on for four yrs.at times conscience mayb wil prik him he wil gv me 2k to take care of my hair wen am bk home. to cut d story short i visited him frm skul one day n told him dat since hw many yrs avbeen datin him he doesnt take care of me upon my level of faithfulnes to him n patience. i told him u always boast of this and dat and yet av nt seen any of it at all. he quickly told me he is fed up. i started beggin him to fgv..for d 11 months i begged him he refused yet he wil subdue me to havin sex wit him in order to make me believe hes fgvn me.yet after sex he wil tel me he hasnt fgvn me.i wil kneel n beg him, he wil tel me to kneel and suck his dick which i always do to appease him so we can forge ahead.al this months av been d one calin.i dont discuss my reltnshp wit my friends cos i was afraid of him. d emotional and psychological trauma was so high dat i lost so many kg. i became as skinny as ever. ppl wil always ask me wat is wrong and i wil lie dat i av thyfoid and malaria which am treating.
this kept on hapnin until he sent a hrtbreakn text sayin dat i should never boda seein him nor calin dat he is sory for playn wit my emotions dat d relatnshp is officialy over..meawhile each time i cal him he wil always tel me to d hearin of his frieds to stop cryin and bugin his line.he wl invite me to his ofice n kip shoutin wat is my problm cant i leave him and forge ahead bfo his friends.
i did not know dat he was already cheatin on me and was already caln me an ex bfor his gfs.
he was teln a distant frend of mine everytn dat was hapenin btwn us d time he said hes fedup. givin her a run down of how i do cal 10 times each day to cry and beg him to bring me bak to d relationship.infact at d same time askn her out.
becos she knew me she fwarded the text mesge to me to confirm if it was true we hav broken up.
for real i need not a soothsayer to tel me its over....i fwarded d text to him and told him tanx for everytn.
he has been beging me to fgv that what he did den was out of amaturity..that he cant do dem nw..he is begin to buy me a car or pay me a huge amount of money to free his conscience but i turned it down and told him to gve dem to d orphanage nd less priviledge
realy i hated him til today.each time i remember wat hapnd den i cry biterly.
am in a sweet relationship which i love n cherish so much.and wil soon get married. bt my ex wil never let my phone rest wit cals n text even wen i told him i wil soon b getn married...
for four yrs we seperated we have not seen each other and he has been beggn to see me....should i see him or not...i feel bad wen i remember d past. nd i also feel it might spoil my relationshp wit my fiancee

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by shalomm: 11:47am On Jul 20, 2015
your story looks somehow lipsrsealed\

But then, shey u don move on with your life?

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 20, 2015
Okk
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by iceberylin(m): 11:51am On Jul 20, 2015
OMG..........taught this kinda girls dont exist shocked

Is he so handsome or what undecided

Forgive me buh you mumu die.

8 Likes

Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by pretydiva(f): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2015
Don't ever make d mistake of seeing him or accepting any tin from him. It's gud dat u ve already moved on wit ur life. If u can't take d constant calls or sms wil advice u change ur sim..

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 20, 2015
Don't spoil what you already have.....forget him and move on with your life...
It's irrelevant at this point whether he's sincerely sorry or not..
He has lost that opportunity long ago.......focus in your fiance and your future..

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by bodekom92(m): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2015
??
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by dharay99: 11:56am On Jul 20, 2015
too long.
Neeeeeeexxxxxx†.!
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by nochildsplay(m): 11:58am On Jul 20, 2015
It's a common sense thing ........ That guy is not offering you anything than deriving sexual pleasure from you .........

Stand on your feet,walk away and don't look back

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by DamselH33(f): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Oh My Gosh!!!! adon bliv dz story

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by XavierBlue(m): 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
Op pardon me for saying this. It seems you share a brain with a sheep. You mean to tell me you've been his sex bag all those years? Now fvcking tell me you had no friends to advice you? Nor sisters? Huh? If a tall this story is true, am really consterned with your level of stupidity.

Never you get back with, he's a beast for trading your emotions and feelings for his treasure. And you fvcking believe his business man shitting story Now girl you actions really got me pissed. Am in doubt of this story though. And you'll tell me what kept you that long with him is love right? undecided yeah, it always love.

XavierBlue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by TweezyR(f): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
Yes d story may sound so untrue to some of you...but i can swear wit my life that its d TRUTH. pls dont abuse me here cos it wil worsen d whole tin.it wil make me cry the more...i just need a subtle advise
i dont believe that there is sometn like cheating while i dated him..denying him sex was d last tin i never did no matter wat.i trusted him even when my distant friend told me he was askn her out . i dint believe her i told her dat my man is not like dat. she told me she wil send d mesages to me.
he wil always tel me dat he doesnt want me to be movin about alot wit my gfs dat they wil corupt my mind and spoil our R/shp.he wil alwas ask me wat am teln my frends about him. i wil tel him dat i do tel dem his loving caring and Godfearing(truly i was afraid of loosing him.)this is why i obey everytn he says.
during dat period he says he is tired of me. i used to pretend to my friends dat am in a sweet reltnship while its d oposite.i cook wash for him....yet within me am not happy why tins are movin this way....sometimes i wil cry befor him during sex yet it doesnt move him..after he wil send a text and tel me he is sory for makin love wit me dat his mind is no longer in me. he told me last two weeks on text dat he made a mistake dat he messed up.dt it was al his fault. dt i shuld fgve
my results dat period was hell..my Gp went down drasticaly i culdnt concentrate
i dint know that there are stil good men out here..wen i left him i was afraid of going into anoda relatnshp cos i felt dat al men are like him
wen i eventualy told ppl my ordeal...dey blame me for not discusing my relationship.
i am stil crying til today even as am typing dis text....i dont av d urge to see him
i feel anger.hatred revenge,,sometimes i see myslf in d dream beating him

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by DamselH33(f): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
TweezyR:
Yes d story may sound so untrue to some of you...but i can swear wit my life that its d TRUTH. pls dont abuse me here cos it wil worsen d whole tin.it wil make me cry the more...i just need a subtle advise
i dont believe that there is sometn like cheating while i dated him..denying him sex was d last tin i never did no matter wat.i trusted him even when my distant friend told me he was askn her out . i dint believe her i told her dat my man is not like dat. she told me she wil send d mesages to me.
he wil always tel me dat he doesnt want me to be movin about alot wit my gfs dat they wil corupt my mind and spoil our R/shp.he wil alwas ask me wat am teln my frends about him. i wil tel him dat i do tel dem his loving caring and Godfearing(truly i was afraid of loosing him.)this is why i obey everytn he says.
during dat period he says he is tired of me. i used to pretend to my friends dat am in a sweet reltnship while its d oposite.i cook wash for him....yet within me am not happy why tins are movin this way....sometimes i wil cry befor him during sex yet it doesnt move him..after he wil send a text and tel me he is sory for makin love wit me dat his mind is no longer in me. he told me last two weeks on text dat he made a mistake dat he messed up.dt it was al his fault. dt i shuld fgve
my results dat period was hell..my Gp went down drasticaly i culdnt concentrate
i dint know that there are stil good men out here..wen i left him i was afraid of going into anoda relatnshp cos i felt dat al men are like him
wen i eventualy told ppl my ordeal...dey blame me for not discusing my relationship.
i am stil crying til today even as am typing dis text....i dont av d urge to see him
i feel anger.hatred revenge,,sometimes i see myslf in d dream beating him
I feel for you sister but what has happened cannot be undone.
The best thing to do now is move on wiv your life but before you do that, go to the hospital for check up (you might have contacted some disease during the sex sef coz d man wasn't faithful)

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by Oahray: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
If this story is true, *some unpalatable text missing* angry
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
Forgive him but dnt go to see him oh
just cal or send a text (i warn again dnt go to see him) telling him u av 4givn him
THIS WIL HELP U HEAL

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by Raalsalghul: 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
iceberylin:

Your comment cracked me up.
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by Raalsalghul: 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
TweezyR:

my relationship wit my first love was d worst relationship i ever had, i dont know anytn about dating so everytn he did was all right nd mine was all wrong.
He said he is china based busines man. but he is living in one room wit a family whom he is sharing flat wit.i believ him n evertn he says.....
he wil always tell me his father has a mansion in abuja.his big brother living in malaysia wit family and all dat.his business is booming as wel. buh i was wonderin frm yr to yr he wil never gve me some money to take care of myself n my school...bt he wil always tel me never to deny him sex anytime he requested for it. and i always gv it to him anytym anyday. my relationship goal is d biggest respect i ill give to him is never to cheat on him ever..he wil always tel me dat anyman dat asks me out i should always tel him am in a strong relationship which i do.
we dated for four yrs. each time i want to go bk to skul he wil alwaz complain of biz failure. this was goin on for four yrs.at times conscience mayb wil prik him he wil gv me 2k to take care of my hair wen am bk home. to cut d story short i visited him frm skul one day n told him dat since hw many yrs avbeen datin him he doesnt take care of me upon my level of faithfulnes to him n patience. i told him u always boast of this and dat and yet av nt seen any of it at all. he quickly told me he is fed up. i started beggin him to fgv..for d 11 months i begged him he refused yet he wil subdue me to havin sex wit him in order to make me believe hes fgvn me.yet after sex he wil tel me he hasnt fgvn me.i wil kneel n beg him, he wil tel me to kneel and suck his dick which i always do to appease him so we can forge ahead.al this months av been d one calin.i dont discuss my reltnshp wit my friends cos i was afraid of him. d emotional and psychological trauma was so high dat i lost so many kg. i became as skinny as ever. ppl wil always ask me wat is wrong and i wil lie dat i av thyfoid and malaria which am treating.
this kept on hapnin until he sent a hrtbreakn text sayin dat i should never boda seein him nor calin dat he is sory for playn wit my emotions dat d relatnshp is officialy over..meawhile each time i cal him he wil always tel me to d hearin of his frieds to stop cryin and bugin his line.he wl invite me to his ofice n kip shoutin wat is my problm cant i leave him and forge ahead bfo his friends.
i did not know dat he was already cheatin on me and was already caln me an ex bfor his gfs.
he was teln a distant frend of mine everytn dat was hapenin btwn us d time he said hes fedup. givin her a run down of how i do cal 10 times each day to cry and beg him to bring me bak to d relationship.infact at d same time askn her out.
becos she knew me she fwarded the text mesge to me to confirm if it was true we hav broken up.
for real i need not a soothsayer to tel me its over....i fwarded d text to him and told him tanx for everytn.
he has been beging me to fgv that what he did den was out of amaturity..that he cant do dem nw..he is begin to buy me a car or pay me a huge amount of money to free his conscience but i turned it down and told him to gve dem to d orphanage nd less priviledge
am in a sweet relationship which i love n cherish so much.and wil soon get married. bt my ex wil never let my phone rest wit cals n text even wen i told him i wil soon b getn married...
for four yrs we seperated we have not seen each other and he has been beggn to see me....should i see him or not...i feel bad wen i remember d past. nd i also feel it might spoil my relationshp wit my fiancee
If and if only your story is true, then this is a proof of how Nigerian ladies prefer lies to the truth.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by faithugo64(f): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
please dear don't be offended, but how old are you and how old is he
am asking because this story sounds very immature
leave him and move on with your life,he is not worth the headache

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by TweezyR(f): 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
2people:
Forgive him but dnt go to see him oh
just cal or send a text (i warn again dnt go to see him) telling him u av 4givn him
THIS WIL HELP U HEAL

thank u dear i apreciate yr advise..i wil try..GOD bless u
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by Larablink(f): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
TweezyR:

sincerely I understand how your feeling.but seriously you took alot of nonsense from him.
There are limit to what you can take in a relationship and for love.my dear go on with you life,don't allow him to spoil the new life your trying to make. That man don't deserve you,going back to him will be degrading yourself..
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by Oahray: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
Larablink:
sincerely I understand how your feeling.but seriously you took alot of nonsense from him.
There are limit to what you can take in a relationship and for love.my dear go on with you life,don't allow him to spoil the new life your trying to make. That man don't deserve you,going back to him will be degrading yourself..
preach on, sister. Gospel truth cool
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by Larablink(f): 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
Oahray:
preach on, sister. Gospel truth cool
bro hope ur in the spirit. smiley
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by xtervaganza(m): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
That guy eh......well who am I to judge him
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by scentmarlc(m): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by Houseofglam7(f): 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
Just when I thought I'd seen it all!
Boom!!!!!!
Another shocker!!!!!!!

@Op, let him go.
You've found a better person, as you put it, why cling to the morrafuqa
Dem swear for you
You have a fetish for maltreatment?

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by TweezyR(f): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
iceberylin:

tanx for the insult.......i gladly appreciate and at d same time happy av learnt my lessons.....thank u again
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by TweezyR(f): 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
Larablink:

thanz dear Larablink........am not making any plans of going bak to him.....indeed i took a lot from him...in d name of love and tolerance...wat can i say...it was just my first relationship.....wat do i know about dating...
i believe he is more experienced than me.....and thought he is right in all he does.....
my happines is " i found someone who realy apreciated me and everything am doing...a man who respects my feelings and detests seeing me cry....i thought men are like my ex..

God knows best
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by TweezyR(f): 10:49am On Aug 13, 2015
Oahray:
If this story is true, *some unpalatable text missing* angry

pls u can as well add d unpalatable text missing
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by Came: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2015
Una dey advice am like say una no no the power of love. She seems to be the one in love with the guy, and the guy is aware of it. He wants to use it against her, and if she doesn't take time she go don open her legs for him before she knows. Don't go back to your vomit pls!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by Tashaamania(f): 11:44am On Aug 13, 2015
He's been disturbing you with calls. How much is sim card again?

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by jedyjedy(m): 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
D story is too stupid to be believed.
Re: My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever by Jwhizzy(m): 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hmmm! How about downloading a call blocker App and blocking the dude. Or maybe changing your line. Never give such people the opportunity to get close enough to hurt you again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Rasheeeeeee (selling Point)? / I Slept With A Girl At Night Club, I Never Knew She Was My Wife's Cousin / Yoruba Girls Are So Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.