Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Fraudulent Bank Workers Everywhere. Let's Thread Carefully - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudulent Bank Workers Everywhere. Let's Thread Carefully (653 Views)

Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers / Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend / How To Identify Fraudulent Bank Emails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudulent Bank Workers Everywhere. Let's Thread Carefully by doctimi(m): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
A number of First bank workers are quite corrupt. My experience was a bitter one I swear.

My customer brought in 3 different deposit slips totaling 15 million naira in all. This slips indicated that 15 million naira cash was paid into the company account as payment for some consignment. Normally I do not usually verify such payment as the slips were duly acknowledged/signed/stamped and the trust bestowed on the customer was quantum. I immediately activated the logistics of delivery and released trucks to proceed to customers warehouse.

I felt uncomfortable and decided to verify the payment. For over 4 hours i checked and checked again, the payment did not reflect. I printed the account statement and looked through line by line after about 7 hours. Didn't see such. I had to ''CODE RED'' the dispatched trucks and divert them elsewhere. After multiple threatening given to the customer, I had to discover that not a single dime was paid into the account and that the documents were forged with the support of a first bank staff. I felt really betrayed by the bank. I may have to take it up legally with the branch. I know it won't be more than sacking the staff whose stamp was used. I wish i could get more out of it.

Don't you think it's because of the temporary tellers been employed by banks lately? Those guys are been paid fairly though, but greed has permeated everywhere!
Re: Fraudulent Bank Workers Everywhere. Let's Thread Carefully by dayojags10(m): 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
take it up. I never get Gtbank time,my #2500 wey them fab, I go still collect am. Bankers them be rich slave
Re: Fraudulent Bank Workers Everywhere. Let's Thread Carefully by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
Op iif uu don't know the modus operandi of a system try not to spoil iits name on social media, people pay huge fines for de-branding a brand

How many slips did ur so called customer bring as payment slip? iits usually 2, a white n blue..
Re: Fraudulent Bank Workers Everywhere. Let's Thread Carefully by Aitee1: 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Same here I still have a score to settle with ocobank, though the account is dormant now my 5k can't go like that, when ever I'm ready I'll sue them even if it takes ages I must revenge angry
Re: Fraudulent Bank Workers Everywhere. Let's Thread Carefully by madgoat(m): 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
Bros, plz take it up ASAP and post a feedback to nairaland on how the issue was handled.

INFACT I EXPECTED U TO AV ALREADY MADE SERIOUS COMPLAINTS TO THE BANK AND THREATENING FIRE AND BRIMSTONE IN THE BANKING HALL INSTEAD OF COMING ON NAIRALAND TO TALK ABOUT IT.
Re: Fraudulent Bank Workers Everywhere. Let's Thread Carefully by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
Well, u have a case but u know what?,
U dont have to waste ur energy chasing the bank or the staff of the bank because I can bet u that that stamp wasn't from the bank instead it was ur customer that went to the artist to get the stamp.
He also got the deposit slip from the bank without necessarily involving the bank which is normal. I will advise u teach that ur customer big lesson by involving police if u have time to waste sha!

A lot of things happens.
Re: Fraudulent Bank Workers Everywhere. Let's Thread Carefully by Adaezeagu(f): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
I smell fp
Re: Fraudulent Bank Workers Everywhere. Let's Thread Carefully by SKYQUEST(m): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
Report it to the bank so they can investigate the case. Don't jump into conclusion that there was a connivance by the bank staff; any teller's stamp can easily be forged. I can bet you that the stamp on the teller is forged if you compare it critically with the teller's original stamp. I will go with the connivance conspiracy if it is the teller's original stamp that is on the teller presented to you. Please report that fraud to the bank!

(1) (Reply)

65yr Old Man Sees Own Obituary Posters In Benin (photos) / Photo: He Illegally Recruited 1600 Into CDFIPB And Got Fired, Finally. / Fulani Herdsmen Rapped A Old Wife,and Stabbed D Husband In Spinal Cord In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.