Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) (71731 Views)

Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) / Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by michaelwilli(m): 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
Definitely not a pot bellied glutton

180 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by Fixation: 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
NASO OH! cheesy OLD SOLDIER NEVER DIE

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by Anamachi3(m): 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
The man dey physically fit, #move over to Sambisa to conquer Boko Boys sharp sharp#

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by Demmocrats(m): 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
Push up can't defeat boko boys or stop there bombs we need ingenious strategy to win the war. Am happy with the major general his not like the other major generals I have seen kudos to its flat belly.
www.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by INTROVERT(f): 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
This thread will be sweet....

Let me wait for others to arrive....

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
Na push up go make boko haram stop bombing.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by jieta: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
:>
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by OracleMxNelson(m): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dasrite

2 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by Demmocrats(m): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
michaelwilli:
Definitely not a pot bellied glutton

Op I just want to know why army generals from major generals upwards always move with walking stick. All the once I have seen are into it.
www.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by jumper524(m): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
boko boys in trouble

7 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by Sparrow13: 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
This thread will be sweet....

Let me wait for others to arrive....
please accept my sympathy for the loss of FTC on this thread

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by Yhunoos: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
Yes!
This goods for the troops
Helps to boost their morale

Not some former chiefs that sits at his comfort mansion in abuja nd push ill-equipped soldiers to the war front.

Change I tell ya, CHANGE!!!

42 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by shedify: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nice motivation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by chymystique(f): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
Posing for the camera like your superior. Seems like thats how we are gonna roll in Nigeria with this APC govt of photos by photos. Taking inconsequential pictures and posting it on all social networks while hundred are dying daily... undecided

#OkBye

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by Omololu007(m): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
K

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by alfredo4u(m): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
Unlike this my fellows dancing Azonto

21 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by madgoat(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nice one smiley

2 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by omenka(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Demmocrats:
Push up can't defeat boko boys or stop there bombs we need ingenious strategy to win the war. Am happy with the major general his not like the other major generals I have seen kudos to its flat belly.
www.
Even him breathing wouldn't defeat "Boko boys or stop their bombs", but he still breathes doesn't he?? Do you expect to see pictures of his blueprint for defeating them??

Na wa for you oo.

47 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by queenzibah(f): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Is dat hw to do puush up , no wonder dey cnt defeat BH..... Nd imagine push up galant soldiers wil do as early as 4,5am and start combatin BH dis morning na d tin dis dulard soldiers dey do around after 1pm or let say btw 9 nd 10am ..... #singing: which way nigeria , which to , I love .......... I wan to go....... I do mistake oya airforce1 remix am grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by Realdeals(m): 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
Real head
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by Yhunoos: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

Op I just want to know why army generals from major generals upwards always move with walking stick. All the once I have seen are into it.
www.

I think its called swagger stick

Aswagger stick(lat:vitis) is a short stick or riding cropusually carried by a uniformed person as a symbol of authority. A swagger stick is shorter than a staffor cane, and is usually made from rattan.

Read more here; https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swagger_stick?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7825230570

4 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by Ebubest(m): 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
SMH... well done
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by kalufelix(m): 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
p
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by princesuko(m): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
queenzibah:
Is dat hw to do puush up , no wonder dey cnt defeat BH..... Nd imagine push up galant soldiers wil do as early as 4,5am and start combatin BH dis morning na d tin dis dulard soldiers dey do around after 1pm or let say btw 9 nd 10am ..... #singing: which way nigeria , which to , I love .......... I wan to go....... I do mistake oya airforce1 remix am grin

Your comments made absolutely No sense!!!! Try to always reason like an educated Nigerian would not an average Nigerian!!!

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
New Nigeria,no more sitting in office,I can see it in his face that he's willing to try his best

6 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
So,military sef they get soldier camera men? Those that record war videos right?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by queenzibah(f): 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
princesuko:

Your comments made absolutely No sense!!!! Try to always reason like an educated Nigerian would not an average Nigerian!!!
yes u may b right but after readin urs I nw realize I'm a genus cos all I see is a product of free education nd mouth odour quoting me

6 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
queenzibah:
push up like he's prostrating for his father in law
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by emamos: 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sparrow13:
please accept my simperty for the loss of FTC on this thread
sympathy

11 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by queenzibah(f): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
iamrealdeji:
push up like he's prostrating for his father in law
hahahahaha serious they suppose to hide those pix. I believe my dad can do better puush up

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by GspotAngela(f): 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Good
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hopefully he'l b able 2 restore confidence back into d NA.
Nigerians cant wait to see d end of dis insurgency.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose’s Daughter's Wedding To Odunlade Royal Family. Photos / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) / Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.