Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) (71722 Views)

Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) / Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by GspotAngela(f): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
queenzibah:
I believe my dad can do better puush up
i believe your dad will pee in his pant if he hears the sound of an AK47 rifle at close range talk less of an Anti Aircraft Artillery

3 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
queenzibah:
hahahahaha serious they suppose to hide those pix. I believe my dad can do better puush up

U are very boring

3 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by queenzibah(f): 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
GspotAngela:
i believe your dad will pee in his pant if he hears the sound of an AK47 rifle at close range talk less of an Anti Aircraft Artillery
hey use " talk more of" bak to u, mean dats hw ur dad normally do ? Well charity begins at home , he should kip it up.

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by queenzibah(f): 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

U are very boring
hahahahahah but we neva bin together to confirm so
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by agabaI23(m): 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
So if you wan do push up, you go wear full army gear and call in the camera men?
The guy looks fit no doubt
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by hinwazaka: 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
while this is notable for it helping foist loyalty, we should not take our eyes of the ball. What is imperative is his strategy for neutralizing the Boko Haram sect and not how fit the Commander is in relation to ground forces.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by hardbody: 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

Op I just want to know why army generals from major generals upwards always move with walking stick. All the once I have seen are into it.
www.

They are getting older at that rank level so they need the walking stick to support themselves. It also spreads out as a mini-chair when they are addressing their men on the parade ground....

grin grin grin Na joke ooo

It is a symbol of authority
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by olapluto(m): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Who born Minimah to try that. Abi he wan die ni? This is an infantry man to the core.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by maduxs: 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
I don tire to hear say west German colonial master go America if he like make him go heaven is none of my business
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by nochildsplay(m): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
This is nonsense ...... Issue of Boko Haram has surfaced again and this one is doing push ups.

Idiat, they have bommbed Damatulu today again
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by anonimi: 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
Paparazzi government nor dey tire embarassed

Boko Haram terrorists also nor dey rest embarassed

And our people continue being killed, kidnapped and burnt by the terrorists embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
michaelwilli:
Definitely not a pot bellied glutton
Give him two months, you will see his protruding belly.

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by EmmyBoy2(m): 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
emamos:
sympathy
Have you noticed recently that nairaland has gone to the dogs? The quality of English is abysmal and most people on this forum don't bother to look up their dictionary before making comments here.

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by wakes: 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
Good to know... Servant Leadership right?
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Please is this the first push up he has done in his military life? whys this making headline? Cameraman pls do well and send us Pix of the sets of terrorist he'll personally kill. I like the Humility anyway, his predecessors couldnt even squat talk more of pushing up
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by OjujuCalabar(m): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Pls why have you Army stopped killing those boko boys? Is that the new rule of engagement?
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by permsec: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
OracleMxNelson:
Dasrite
Lmao!
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
I don't see how this affect the war against boko haram

3 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
All roads should lead to sambisa forest.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by emmykk(m): 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
This thread will be sweet....

Let me wait for others to arrive....
introvet you again...
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by olapluto(m): 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:
I don't see how this affect the war against boko haram
But you saw how GEJ visiting troops in Damaturu was morale boosting? Are you partially sighted?

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by dunsman(f): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
u dae there dae do push up. bojo boys don strike today again.. kontinue
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by dunsman(f): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
u dae there dae do push up. boko boys don strike today again.. kontinue
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by An2elect2(f): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
maduxs:
I don tire to hear say west German colonial master go America if he like make him go heaven is none of my business
grin
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by boolet: 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
That's good. Motivate them!
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by dunsman(f): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
olapluto:

But you saw how GEJ visiting troops in Damaturu was morale boosting? Are you partially sighted?
fool did dat stop boko boys from bombing again today? must dae show us everything they do
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
book boys no sabi wetin be push up ooh
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by sammyj: 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
This is the difference between a fit general and pot belle general chief of staff !!! cool grin
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
How can a Chief of Army Staff not have pot belle? angry

He will not be respected by either his Men nor even Boko Haram.. angry

Buhari should know better. This man is not qualified to be our Chief or Army Staff.. angry

Instead Buhari should have appointed this guy..

[img]http://4.bp..com/-q-iQ95ziZEE/Uy-_SqJmzYI/AAAAAAAACXo/tlYCZQIHIEw/s1600/nigerian+police+pot+belly.jpg[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
olapluto:

So is the CoAS now the President? How can you even make such comparism? Is it Buhari that is doing push-up? Get sense na

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) / Ayo Fayose’s Daughter's Wedding To Odunlade Royal Family. Photos / Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.