Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together (7129 Views)

Blac Chyna Flaunts Her Bare Butt As She Joins Amber Rose’s Slut Walk / Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) / Party Gone Wild As A Chealsea Fan Grabs A B**st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by falconey(m): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
The controversial nudist posted the picture on
social media, writing “Some followers self .. Once
they ask for an image with me.. That is the end
result. you’ll do identical!”

http://9javibes.com/gist/fan-grabs-maheedas-butt-as-they-take-a-photograph-together/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Re: BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by shalomm: 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nonsense
Re: BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
Rubbish angry
Re: BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by Shortyy(f): 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
I'm not feeling it
Re: BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by emperorchedda(m): 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
Bad guy cool
Re: BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by falconey(m): 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
its obvious posters above don't like butt √

Re: BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by falconey(m): 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:
I'm not feeling it
Sure! Its not your butt!

1 Like

Re: BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by Meekmind(m): 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chai...see free yansh... tongue...wish i was in that guy's position, i go press bobby sef lipsrsealed...that yansh go soft die...in phyno's voice "kin ma ladi, kin ma tedi" kin se iranu ooo grin
Re: BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by charijee(f): 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Bullsh.it
Re: BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by Cutehector(m): 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
Normal tin na
Re: BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by falconey(m): 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
Meekmind:
Chai...see free yansh... tongue...wish i was in that guy's position, i go press bobby sef lipsrsealed...that yansh go soft die...in phyno's voice "kin ma ladi, kin ma tedi" kin se iranu ooo grin

LWKM....that's my nigga

1 Like

Re: BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by falconey(m): 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
Cutehector:
Normal tin na

Is either you don smoke weed or you are about to....... Na normal thing you grab celebrity nyash? That guy na legend for sure!!!

You think say na all these nairaland girls normal nyash?
Re: BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by Nicepoker(m): 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
The guy be like. Oya zip down make I plug
Re: BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
charijee:
Bullsh.it

hulk616:
Rubbish angry
Shortyy:
I'm not feeling it

shalomm:
Nonsense
See them

Re: BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by falconey(m): 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
charijee:
Bullsh.it

Na so una go dey jealous up and down..........if you want someone to grab yours too loosen up.

Hazor thumb up!
Re: BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by Cutehector(m): 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
falconey:

Is either you don smoker weed or you are about to....... Na normal thing you grab celebrity nyash? That guy na legend for sure!!!

You think say na all these nairaland girls normal nyash?
she isn't a celebrity to me... Just some slutty ass lady makin money from nudityyy.

And hey, there r cool gurls in nairaland.
Re: BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
falconey:

Na so una go dey jealous up and down..........if you want someone to grab yours too loosen up.

Hazor thumb up!

grin
Re: BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by falconey(m): 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
Cutehector:
she isn't a celebrity to me... Just some slutty ass lady makin money from nudityyy.

And hey, there r cool gurls in nairaland.

are they boneable? I agree with your remark about her.............I would choose her over any girl here except ladyboss1.

She clean pass most girls here.

1 Like

Re: BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by Cutehector(m): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
falconey:

are they boneable? I agree with your remark about her.............I would choose her over any girl here except ladybos1.

She clean pass most girls here.
clean in what aspect? Hav u sucked her kitty? angry
Hav u smelled her ass and it scented like perfume?
Hav u smelled her armpits grin
Re: BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lucky sumbitch
Dats ma nigga right there
Grab some'n
Tap some'n

1 Like

Re: BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by falconey(m): 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
Cutehector:
clean in what aspect? Hav u sucked her kitty? angry
Hav u smelled her ass and it scented like perfume?
Hav u smelled her armpits grin

is that how to know a clean girl? Wey I no be dog I go begin do all these things? .......which ass go smell like perfume?
Re: BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by Cutehector(m): 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
falconey:

is that how to know a clean girl? Wey I no be dog I go begin do all these things? .......which ass go smell like perfume?
so hw do u perceive she is clean? Hav u two met?
Re: BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by falconey(m): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
Cutehector:
so hw do u perceive she is clean? Hav u two met?

OK let's get serious......clean means you know how to take care of her dirty spots and make it look like gold.
Re: BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by Cutehector(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
falconey:

OK let's get serious......clean means you know how to take care of her dirty spots and make it look like gold.
u havnt still answered my question... Wat maks u feel she knws hw to take care of her dirty spots and others who u havnt even met duno how to?
Re: BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by falconey(m): 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
Cutehector:
u havnt still answered my question... Wat maks u feel she knws hw to take care of her dirty spots and others who u havnt even met duno how to?

I'm a certified social psychologist.........through many traits I can know and I'm not disclosing that.
Re: BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by Cutehector(m): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
falconey:

I'm a certified social psychologist.........through many traits I can know and I'm not disclosing that.
lol so u judge people by their online personality right?
Re: BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
the ukwu make sense oo.it looks like ladyboss own cool.u know rounded and portable.
Re: BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by falconey(m): 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Cutehector:
lol so u judge people by their online personality right?

Yeah that's my new invention...E-JUDGING.
Re: BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by Sijo01(f): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
... Just to be on the news undecided
Re: BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by Cutehector(m): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
falconey:

Yeah that's my new invention...E-JUDGING.
what is your view on first impressions? Do u think dey do matter?
Re: BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by falconey(m): 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
Cutehector:
what is your view on first impressions? Do u think dey do matter?

is this some kind of Q&A section? Anyway will answer.

It does matter wether you are conscious or subconscious. First impression will always determine how you will be approached in the next meeting.

Re: BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together by falconey(m): 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sijo01:
... Just to be on the news undecided
Kai!! Girls and jealousy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Let's Talk About " WHAT'S TRENDING? " / Ebira Girls And Hausa Girls - What Its Really Like To Date Them - Binoosmart / When Your Pennis Is Outside Unknown To You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.