Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Merrybet: Unbelievable Payout Experience - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Merrybet: Unbelievable Payout Experience (4566 Views)

Surebet247 ...... Where Is My Payout? / Bet9ja Increases Maximum Win Payout From 20million To 40million / Payout Methods And 100% Bonus Requests | Sure Bet 247 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merrybet: Unbelievable Payout Experience by bigsam2010: 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dear Punters,

I want to confirm to you that MerryBet is still maintaining her integrity and champion among other bookmakers in Nigeria. I actually made a payout at the early hour of Thursday morning, thinking that the money will come in 72hrs as others does.... But to my surprise, I got an alert on my phone at the same day by 13:50:16pm, which is less than 7hrs.

Sincerely writing, I give it to MERRYBET. This is an advice and a means of campaigning for the new punters and others that were experiencing bitterness from other bookmakers to give it a trial.

The company also promised of rolling out a higher odds above other bookies for the coming English 2015/2016 season

For a new registration, click on the following link: http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate197881

MERRYBET - Where Champions play
Re: Merrybet: Unbelievable Payout Experience by Luizkid(m): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
see ur mouth, u tink say i no know say u n mellybet wan chop my money?? affiliate noni
Re: Merrybet: Unbelievable Payout Experience by acenazt: 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
the pay out is legendary. I even got played on a Sunday.
Re: Merrybet: Unbelievable Payout Experience by bigsam2010: 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
acenazt:
the pay out is legendary. I even got played on a Sunday.
Nice confirmation from you.
Someone posted here now that I wanted to chop his money. Imagine human being.
Anyway, let the cool headed people yield to the advice and announcement.
Keep winning.
Re: Merrybet: Unbelievable Payout Experience by husbandwrites2(m): 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
I no fit payout since three days. Merrybet is bleeped.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Arsenal's New Striker - Goal.com Mocks The Gunners? / How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars / Imagine This: Eagles Miss Flight, Sleep In Madrid Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.