Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:51 PM

Things Nigerians DON'T Want To Hear From Buhari After His Obama Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things Nigerians DON'T Want To Hear From Buhari After His Obama Visit (635 Views)

10 Politicians Nigerians Don't Want To Hear From In 2017 - Gistpark.com / Man On Motorcycle Supports Buhari After Budget Presentation. PICS / Look What Rochas Okorocha Did With His Obama Picture In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Nigerians DON'T Want To Hear From Buhari After His Obama Visit by OgaInnocent(m): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
Of course it is no longer news that Obama is hosting Buhari in an Exclusive invitation to the White house. We don't know the theme of the invitation, but I personally pray it turns out to be good. However we are not also incognizant of the fact that 'THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH IN AMERICA', hence the purpose of this script.

1.Abortion Legalization is highly abrogated in Nigeria.

2.Whether they call it Gay, or Lesbianism or whether they say man should marry man and woman marry woman...or whatever palatable nomenclature they give it; it should remain with them there. What am I trying to insinuate: Same-S€x Marriage/Relationship is AN ABOMINATION IN NIGERIA.

3. We are NOT interested in the much-talked-about Obamacare or Probably "Buharicare" as it MAY potentially become. No form of 'IMPORTED' Health care Bill is acceptable in NIGERIA. It is short! It is simple! It is precise! We wish President Buhari and his crew a safe and successful trip To and Fro United States Of America.

http://www.ogainnocent.com/2015/07/things-nigerians-dont-want-to-hear-from.html
Re: Things Nigerians DON'T Want To Hear From Buhari After His Obama Visit by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
undecided
Re: Things Nigerians DON'T Want To Hear From Buhari After His Obama Visit by hinwazaka: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
To be honest the points you raised can not be signed into law without the assent of the national assembly. The APC do not have the required two-thirds majority in the house to pass this issues into law. This is a democratic government and such PMB can not unilaterally enshrine these issues into effect
Re: Things Nigerians DON'T Want To Hear From Buhari After His Obama Visit by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
@op, Not u worry, non of the above mentioned will be aloud in Nigeria. I trust my president.
Re: Things Nigerians DON'T Want To Hear From Buhari After His Obama Visit by IAMTHEHERO: 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
Bros,wait nah! let him come back first!!
Re: Things Nigerians DON'T Want To Hear From Buhari After His Obama Visit by OgaInnocent(m): 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
Bros,wait nah! let him come back first!!

My guy, make we begin on time they pursue black goat b4 it gets dark
Re: Things Nigerians DON'T Want To Hear From Buhari After His Obama Visit by RedCard1(m): 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
I pray he agrees with Obama on the number 2. And plz, abortion happens everyday in Nigeria
Re: Things Nigerians DON'T Want To Hear From Buhari After His Obama Visit by lagdmark(m): 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Make dem warn bihari very well, he must not sign or bring home any jagbajantis law. I hope Obama no go use English confuse and intimidate buhari
Re: Things Nigerians DON'T Want To Hear From Buhari After His Obama Visit by jejemanito: 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
hinwazaka:
To be honest the points you raised can not be signed into law without the assent of the national assembly. The APC do not have the required two-thirds majority in the house to pass this issues into law. This is a democratic government and such PMB can not unilaterally enshrine these issues into effect
You're yarning dust bro. E go do you like film trick
Re: Things Nigerians DON'T Want To Hear From Buhari After His Obama Visit by sweetgala(m): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
OgaInnocent:
Of course it is no longer news that Obama is hosting Buhari in an Exclusive invitation to the White house. We don't know the theme of the invitation, but I personally pray it turns out to be good. However we are not also incognizant of the fact that 'THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH IN AMERICA', hence the purpose of this script.

1.Abortion Legalization is highly abrogated in Nigeria.

2.Whether they call it Gay, or Lesbianism or whether they say man should marry man and woman marry woman...or whatever palatable nomenclature they give it; it should remain with them there. What am I trying to insinuate: Same-S€x Marriage/Relationship is AN ABOMINATION IN NIGERIA.

3. We are NOT interested in the much-talked-about Obamacare or Probably "Buharicare" as it MAY potentially become. No form of 'IMPORTED' Health care Bill is acceptable in NIGERIA. It is short! It is simple! It is precise! We wish President Buhari and his crew a safe and successful trip To and Fro United States Of America.

http://www.ogainnocent.com/2015/07/things-nigerians-dont-want-to-hear-from.html

1 & 2 - correct, even buhari no fit dare

You obviously do not know the meaning of public healthcare reform an what obamacare provides. The state has a duty to provide a minimum affordable health-care to citizenry, in good health insurance is neither affordable nor accessible to all

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Approves N 119m Car Loan For Ekiti Workers / Kaduna To Run One Bank Account – El Rufai / Jonathan’s Violation Of Zoning Agreement Cost Him Victory — Dorgu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.