Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

IE 6 Problem - Solutionscolony.net! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / IE 6 Problem - Solutionscolony.net! (1633 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IE 6 Problem - Solutionscolony.net! by ztyle(m): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2009
Hey guyz, i have a problem with my IE 6, this website http://www.solutionscolony.net/ac.asp keep showinq as my default homepage with the username & password box,  i don't really know how to take the shit off my IE,

Please help!! embarassed

Re: IE 6 Problem - Solutionscolony.net! by Mustay(m): 11:14am On Mar 12, 2009
When your IE opens, go to TOOLS on the menu bar, then click on INTERNET OPTIONS. The GENERAL tab will appear and where you have a place written HOME PAGE with the image of a house near it, change the web address to any one of your choice. Your choice becomes the webpage shown as homepage anytime you open IE.
Re: IE 6 Problem - Solutionscolony.net! by ztyle(m): 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2009
Na wa, u don't seem to understand me, i try wat u said but still the solutionscolony website keep coming up.
i need better help jo. embarassed
Re: IE 6 Problem - Solutionscolony.net! by jafextra(m): 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2009
try to appreciate people even if there sugesstion nd advice will not work for u
Re: IE 6 Problem - Solutionscolony.net! by KazuyaM(m): 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2009
You downloaded your Internet Explorer from a h.a.c.k.er site! I suggest you scan your computer of viruses. He has probably placed keystroke readers on your pc. Uninstall Internet Explorer and download the proper one from the microsoft website (no where else)
Re: IE 6 Problem - Solutionscolony.net! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2009
I had the same problem too. It is due to your cyberklock version. The solution is REFORMAT your system. Sorry, its that bad. After then, try their vassion 9.9 server and client.

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock My Glo Netpro Modem With Imei: 356420046801148 / Make Ur Pals Envy U With This 2gb-gpu 8gb-ram Acer Aspire I7-1tb-hd 17" For Sale / Best 10 VPN Software For PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.