Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:26 PM

Interview Invitation At Voguepay - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invitation At Voguepay (4298 Views)

Fresh Graduate Intern Job Recruitment At Voguepay / INTERVIEW INVITATION At Dbh Solutions / MIL ADMIN Job Interview Invitation At Iyana Ipaja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Invitation At Voguepay by yemcoguy(m): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dear *********,
Thank you for your application to VoguePay as an Intern. I am delighted to inform you that you have been scheduled for a chat with the Team@VoguePay as follows:

Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2015
Time: 11:00am prompt
Venue: 3rd Floor, Suite 32, Nikky African Plaza, 70C, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
Contact Person: Olawunmi (09097611322)

Please come with a copy of your recent CV.

I wish you the very best.
Re: Interview Invitation At Voguepay by yemcoguy(m): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
Please anybody with useful info abt d company, deir mode of work and maybe salary range shld pls share. Thanx
Re: Interview Invitation At Voguepay by adepiero: 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
How did you apply?
Re: Interview Invitation At Voguepay by yemcoguy(m): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
I saw the vacancy online some weeks ago and I applied
Re: Interview Invitation At Voguepay by Godmother(f): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
Have you checked their site? You might be able to get a few info from there
Re: Interview Invitation At Voguepay by stoneaustin(m): 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Google em online, better still u can call Olawunmi to get some info, like their industry & d position u applied for. wishing u success!
Re: Interview Invitation At Voguepay by yemcoguy(m): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
stoneaustin:
Google em online, better still u can call Olawunmi to get some info, like their industry & d position u applied for. wishing u success!

Thanx a lot, I think that shld help
Re: Interview Invitation At Voguepay by kehny25(m): 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
I got the invite too..
Re: Interview Invitation At Voguepay by yemcoguy(m): 7:03am On Jul 21, 2015
kehny25:
I got the invite too..
do u ve any info abt d company and wat shld we be expecting frm them
Re: Interview Invitation At Voguepay by stoneaustin(m): 5:25am On Aug 05, 2015
yemcoguy:
Please anybody with useful info abt d company, deir mode of work and maybe salary range shld pls share. Thanx
boss, u av been quiet since ur last post! how did it go? is it worth the time? I av got same invitation these morning and ur timely response would help. thanks.
Re: Interview Invitation At Voguepay by Rafiattayo: 5:56am On Aug 05, 2015
Hello, in respect to your application for the post of a Customer Care Officer, you have been shortlisted for an interview session at Brimstone Golden Concepts.
DATE: Wednesday 5th August 2015
TIME: 8.30 a.m prompt
VENUE: Nikky Africana Plaza, 3rd flr, 70c Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos. 1st bank B/stop, opposite MTN office.
Kindly come along with a copy of your CV.
Contact HR Personnel on 09094877854 (SMS only) for more information.
Ithink it one of those gnld people,because I got this yesterday.
Re: Interview Invitation At Voguepay by stoneaustin(m): 6:40am On Aug 05, 2015
Rafiattayo:
Hello, in respect to your application for the post of a Customer Care Officer, you have been shortlisted for an interview session at Brimstone Golden Concepts.
VENUE: Nikky Africana Plaza, 3rd flr, 70c Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos. 1st bank B/stop, opposite MTN office.
GNLD?? I thinking its real! lolz am a lil confused but they have an official website! I got these yesterday too... Dear *******
Thank you for your application to VoguePay as an Intern. I am delighted to
inform you that you have been scheduled for a chat with the Team@VoguePay
as follows:

Date: Wednesday, August 05, 2015
Time: 11:00am prompt
Venue: 3rd Floor, Suite 32, Nikky African Plaza, 70C, Allen Avenue, Ikeja,
Lagos.
Contact Person: Olawunmi (09097611322)

Please come with a copy of your recent CV.

I wish you the very best.
Re: Interview Invitation At Voguepay by stoneaustin(m): 7:56am On Aug 05, 2015
I got this 11th -July - 2015 You are hereby short-listed for an interview with the Management of Brimstone Golden Concept. Venue: 70C Nikky Africana Plaza (3rd Floor), Opposite UBA Bank, First Bank Bus Stop, Allen avenue, Ikeja Lagos. Date: Monday 13th July, 2015. Time: 9:00AM. Please come along with your C.V. H.R: 080-3281-3034Class rep But I just ignored it cause I have been getting series of scam job sms then they called me on 13th inquiring why I didn't show for the interview, so I just said lied I never got the message and rescheduled my appointment to the following week wandering in my mind this could be real, my prayers, my credentials, my cv and my over edited cover letter finally paid off... I Google the company online no positive results, a part of my mind said maybe it's one of those upcoming company. The day came and I found my way to the address ( thank God not much traffic). Located the building and went to the third floor where they used and I met just 8 people ( 2 guys, 3 men, 2 ladies and a nursing mother ) by the stair case waiting to be called in by the POLICE Officer attending! I got this 11th -July - 2015 You are hereby short-listed for an interview with the Management of Brimstone Golden Concept. Venue: 70C Nikky Africana Plaza (3rd Floor), Opposite UBA Bank, First Bank Bus Stop, Allen avenue, Ikeja Lagos. Date: Monday 13th July, 2015. Time: 9:00AM. Please come along with your C.V. H.R: 080-3281-3034Class rep But I just ignored it cause I have been getting series of scam job sms then they called me on 13th inquiring why I didn't show for the interview, so I just said lied I never got the message and rescheduled my appointment to the following week wandering in my mind this could be real, my prayers, my credentials, my cv and my over edited cover letter finally paid off... I Google the company online no positive results, a part of my mind said maybe it's one of those upcoming company. The day came and I found my way to the address ( thank God not much traffic). Located the building and went to the third floor where they used and I met just 8 people ( 2 guys, 3 men, 2 ladies and a nursing mother ) by the stair case waiting to be called in by the POLICE Officer attending!... It finally got to my turn and was asked when was my appointment scheduled for which I answered then I was allowed into the reception area to write down my name, address, my phone number and the phone number that sent the invitation message in a hard cover note book like other have done. After sitting for 20mins a fair tall lady came to address us, talked a little about the company,the stages of the program ( one on one interview, general lecture and job briefings then result). We were now ushered into another room with chairs to sit by a lovely seductively looking lady for another 20 mins before been called in 10's for the one on one interview. I was asked my name, skills, if I could be a team leader, qualities of a good team leader and would I like to have a team to work with after which I was scored 70% and given a form to fill ( name, address, phone number,my signature and Date)...... Then we were asked to move into a bigger hall with more chairs with a TV playing a brain washing inspirational movie. All this went on for another 30 mins - 40 mins after which Mr tola came in to dish out inspirational and motivational messages, life experience from how he walked around every street submitting his cv then became an attendant in a fuel station where he met the chairman who blessed him into that profession (in his own words), talking about how they would take some chosen people to suncity, South Africa by September.... My fellow job seekers were so happy and excited, happy then left their job of 140k, 70k, etc ( people where asked at random to share their experiences I think). Then chairman finally came in and we had to stand up to welcome him in with claps from us and the staffs singing one kind of song I personally think was razz... (the part I hate most) I forgot to mention the lecture was done with the aid of slides. He started talking about how he is grateful he left his bank job of 200k to join brimstone, how he employed Mr tola and some other members of brimstone present in the hall while they responded with the saying " God bless my diamond", gave #500 to a man cause " he liked his spirit" gave out his Samsung S5 which he later collected back all in the name of show off, talked about him having 2 cars and 2 JEEPS which he flaunted his keys while pointing to a Honda End Of Discussion ( as popularly called by Nigerians) , showed his April statement of account to just one particular lady not before she promised not to disclose for security reasons. Then slides went on to show a picture of him in a first class seat , him and a white lady ( head of operations In SA) , him and his sister in a park, him and 3 white men ( part of brimstone), him with Mr ola and 2 white men. A this point he brought out his 2 Nigerian passport then called a lady to read out the counties he has visited on both passports then gave her #500 at the end. A guy and a lady stood up to leave the hall giving funny excuses, he really did made awful remarks about them like curse which I don't Want to say here after they left.... At this point they stared their songs and praises which made most people excited, assaulting people by striking them hard with his palm ( God save am say dem no touch me)..... Now before resuming back to the slides, he said they have 5 job openings but we need to see the qualifications if we met up to it ( can't remember the complete qualifications) Job 1 . You must have an MSc with 5 years experience . You must be above 35years . Salary 150k Job 2 .you must have a minimum of 2nd class upper . You must be 25 years of age . You must have 3 years experience . Salary 80k Job 3 . You must have a minimum of OND . You must have at least 5 years experience . Not more than 25 years of age . Salary 70k Job 4 .must have at least Secondary school leaving certificate . No experience required . 3 days working hours . Income increases with time . Opportunity to travel to South Africa . Registration, licencing and I. D card collection Now everyone knew the last option was favourable. And neolife/ GNLD started coming up with how we would use the machine and drugs, etc... I checked my time and saw 4.15pm it was time for my leave as to avoid Lagos traffic on my way home. Two of brimstone male staffs held my hands trying to inquire where and why I'm leaving, the look on my face said it all..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interview Invitation At Voguepay by stoneaustin(m): 8:04am On Aug 05, 2015
Rafiattayo:
you just saved ma a**! I was busy Googling Voguepay not knowing it was a cover name! they can change their name but their address is your weapon! careers@voguepay.com is a SCAM!
Re: Interview Invitation At Voguepay by anopworld(m): 8:46am On Aug 05, 2015
@stoneaustine, Thanks so much... dou was sketical wen i got d invite ystaday. But am already dressed up to go now but me i will always conduct few research online and thanks to Nairaland.... wud av risked leaving my work dis morning for somtin dat dosnt worth it.... Its a NO... Thanks bro...
Re: Interview Invitation At Voguepay by Rafiattayo: 9:16am On Aug 05, 2015
stoneaustin:

you just saved ma a**! I was busy Googling Voguepay not knowing it was a cover name! they can change their name but their address is your weapon! careers@voguepay.com is a SCAM!
. You are welcome,we all just need to be careful in search of jobs.Google is always our friend,google the adress and you will be shocked at wot you see.
Re: Interview Invitation At Voguepay by stoneaustin(m): 9:33am On Aug 05, 2015
anopworld:
@stoneaustine, Thanks so much... dou was sketical wen i got d invite ystaday. But am already dressed up to go now but me i will always conduct few research online and thanks to Nairaland.... wud av risked leaving my work dis morning for somtin dat dosnt worth it.... Its a NO... Thanks bro...
welcome man! all thanks to Rafia for giving me an insight!
Re: Interview Invitation At Voguepay by amanzeiyke(m): 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
stoneaustin:

Thanks, you have saved me stress and transport
Re: Interview Invitation At Voguepay by palladin: 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
It's like Google I'd the only trust worthy info source in job hunt.

Re: Interview Invitation At Voguepay by Qualms: 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
1) VoguePay (owned by Vogue Web Solution) is in no way related to any company by the name quoted by you guys above
2) Companies do exist on the same floor, that is why Suites 32 and 33 was stated.
3) As smart graduates, we should know that when you have an email as careers@voguepay.com, there will be a website as "voguepay.com" where more information can be sourced on the Company
4) As smart graduates, we should know that if you are not sure about the company, you can carry out a prelim check on it by paying a courtesy visit prior to your interview date
5) As smart graduates, we should know that when you type "voguepay" into google, you will get a comprehensive feedback

You can be assured that if you are not smart enough to know how to source information online, you cannot excel at VoguePay or any similar firms. I am left wondering whatever happened to the quality of graduates being produced in recent times.
For the records, VoguePay shares no affiliation with any of the companies quoted above. You may google (as earlier advised) to understand why "Suites 32 & 33" were quoted. VoguePay has many awards to its credit and is currently nominated for the award of the best payment processor in Nigeria 2015. VoguePay won the same award in 2014 under the People's Choice category.

Please get your facts together.

Re: Interview Invitation At Voguepay by Smart101: 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
Godmother:
Have you checked their site? You might be able to get a few info from there

There are so many fake recruitment agencies and it is a good advice to do your background checks before going for job interviews.

I agree with the points raised below about doing background checks, especially on Google.

Qualms:
1) VoguePay (owned by Vogue Web Solution) is in no way related to any company by the name quoted by you guys above
2) Companies do exist on the same floor, that is why Suites 32 and 33 was stated.
3) As smart graduates, we should know that when you have an email as careers@voguepay.com, there will be a website as "voguepay.com" where more information can be sourced on the Company
4) As smart graduates, we should know that if you are not sure about the company, you can carry out a prelim check on it by paying a courtesy visit prior to your interview date
5) As smart graduates, we should know that when you type "voguepay" into google, you will get a comprehensive feedback
You can be assured that if you are not smart enough to know how to source information online, you cannot excel at VoguePay or any similar firms. I am left wondering whatever happened to the quality of graduates being produced in recent times.
For the records, VoguePay shares no affiliation with any of the companies quoted above. You may google (as earlier advised) to understand why "Suites 32 & 33" were quoted. VoguePay has many awards to its credit and is currently nominated for the award of the best payment processor in Nigeria 2015. VoguePay won the same award in 2014 under the People's Choice category.
Please get your facts together.

The article in this thread will help you: https://www.nairaland.com/2953799/how-identify-real-job-interview#43208593

(1) (Reply)

Will You Choose The Key Or You Will Choose The Bread? / Massive Retrenchment At First Bank Nigeria August And September / Career Opportunities At Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) (3 Positions) – Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.