Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) (5875 Views)

"I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) / Meet Highest Paid Instagram LovePeddler Who Makes As Much As $10k A Day Sleeping / Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
My experience with a hooker today

Work brought me to this city I don't have friends here so I decided to download the B.a.d.o.o mobile app to check if I'll meet new friends but to my surprise the app was full of half unclad girls with very naughty names so I texted this particular sexy one and she told me "Do you wanna have fun".
I fully understood what she meant so I said "yes" and she sent me her number.

I have never been with a Hooker before and I don't like the idea of it but since it's holiday I didn't go to work and had time on my hands so I was just curious.
I went through her pictures and she was looking unbelievably hot with very raunchy poses and a well packaged body.
I called her and we talked I asked her for the price and she said 10k I jokingly said "ah its too much na lemi give you 2k jo" and I was shocked she agreed,asked me to come and sent me the address.
Was reluctant at first but I was like let me just find out so I dressed up and put my money in the hidden pocket of my jeans & put only 1K and my t.p into my wallet and went off to see her.
When I got to the place she opened the back door and lead me into a 2bedroom flat I went inside and noticed how dirty the kitchen was the dirt was literally crawling up the kitchen sink.
Her room wasn't any better with the bed spread looking very stained on a high foam on the floor,the room contained a wardrobe with her clothes and gold circle condoms poking out and a creepy looking portrait of an old woman hanging on the white wall facing us.
She said she shares the flat with a friend who was locked in the other bedroom probably with a customer.
When I sat down I looked at her very saggy boobs and compared it in my head to the very hot pictures I saw on B.a.d.d.o she was wearing a spaghetti top with her big tummy bulging out, her short black and white mini skirt looked very dirty I thought I saw a blood stain on it.
I just shrugged but I tried my best not to let my disgust show.

I wanted to get a conversation going so I told her "Before we start let me tell you am a virgin", she said "Ah that means you will pay plenty money na" I told her I had only 1k you needed to see the expression on her face she said but that's not what we discussed.
I told her I know but that's what I have she said ok bring it when I brought it she took it and told me that it's for the time wasted she was supposed to go see one big man like that pays her huge money but I wasted her time and 1k is an insult and she said "I am my friend travelled to this city to be runs girl and club girl that is what we do for a living".

I brought out my phone and said ok i will do online transfer for you she agreed and said she must get the alert first.
She sat close to me brought her acc no and after looking at her I just giggled and told her never mind I have to get going she said ok and I went out through the backdoor out of the horrible place.
I took a huge breath of fresh air so relieved as I went out knowing i will never visit a lovepeddlar again she was even bragging that men dash her 10k & 15k, in my mind I was like seriously some people need flogging.

I concluded all the hotties you see online is all just packaging not real at all plus patronizing hookers is totally disgusting if you're guilty just stop.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) by hefelove(m): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
a
Re: My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) by Bilabong(m): 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
Op just look at urself

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) by Kunzu(m): 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
Op, na wetin u dey look for wey u wan chop, na him u see
All dose fake ladies sha.....na wa ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) by hos4x(m): 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
all I can say is.... curiosity killed the cat...
Re: My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) by Arbiola(f): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
ok
Re: My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) by marshalcarter: 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
cry ok....so wat do we do abt itundecided
Re: My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) by Readonee35L(m): 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
this is serious
Re: My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) by dayojags10(m): 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
LMAO.
Re: My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) by JefLonDon(m): 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Op u just wat A 9ja man calls Maga!!!

u just go give am money for food or wat?

y u no comot as u no like d place abi she push or even beat u comot.....Cuz u no get liver

beta talk true.....I fit help u track am down
Re: My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) by dkronicle(m): 3:33am On Jul 21, 2015
Local scam
Re: My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) by faithugo64(f): 3:45am On Jul 21, 2015
c as u just throway 1k just like that
op you need serious flogging
Re: My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) by butanepro(m): 6:33am On Jul 21, 2015
If she had bn a sexy /clean girl, I bet you wouldn't be here preaching sermon. Hypocrite

7 Likes

Re: My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) by Blackfire(m): 6:49am On Jul 21, 2015
faithugo64:
c as u just throway 1k just like that

op you need serious flogging

flogging for 1k? .
Thats why i hate poverty with passion, and i work hard yesterday to make my today ok, and i work harder today so that my tomorrow is brighter.
Seriously, flogging for 1k?

7 Likes

Re: My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) by gamaliel121(m): 7:06am On Jul 21, 2015
Fake bit-cheese

1 Like

Re: My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) by ManTiger(m): 7:50am On Jul 21, 2015
Muhahahahaha smiley wink grin cheesy angry sad
Re: My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) by faithugo64(f): 7:51am On Jul 21, 2015
Blackfire:

flogging for 1k? .
Thats why i hate poverty with passion, and i work hard yesterday to make my today ok, and i work harder today so that my tomorrow is brighter.
Seriously, flogging for 1k?
ejighi akpata atufuo Abu ogaranya
spend wisely!

1 Like

Re: My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) by Update(m): 8:04am On Jul 21, 2015
op just do me a favor plzzzzzz............ Can i have her contact??
Re: My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) by Jaideyone(m): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2015
Mugu if you work hard for your money like you claim you won't waste even a kobo

3 Likes

Re: My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 21, 2015
butanepro:
If she had bn a sexy /clean girl, I bet you wouldn't be here preaching sermon. Hypocrite
If she was a sexy clean girl she wouldn't be a hooker!
Re: My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 21, 2015
buhahahahahahahaha
Re: My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:52am On Jul 21, 2015
Godforbid i hate them with passion..they are dirty ..i pray not to go to their base..it's dirty dirty..mind the way u guys sleep with ashawo anyhow ..it's a dirty game.u wast ur money. ur destiny..they ar destiny waster..it is better to hav a girl friend.
Re: My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:56am On Jul 21, 2015
Godforbid i hate them with passion..they are dirty ..i pray not to go to their base..it's dirty dirty..mind the way u guys sleep with ashawo anyhow ..it's a dirty game.u wast ur money. ur destiny..they ar destiny waster..it is better to hav a girl friend.
Re: My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) by hefelove(m): 9:37am On Jul 21, 2015
handsomeyitayo:
Godforbid i hate them with
passion..they are dirty ..i pray not to
go to their base..it's dirty dirty..mind
the way u guys sleep with ashawo
anyhow ..it's a dirty game.u wast ur
money. ur destiny..they ar destiny waster..it is better to hav a girl friend.
wats d difference btw a gurl dat bleeps every guy for money and a gurl dat claim she us ur gurlfrnd and bleeps u and ur bestfrnd and oda guys jux for ojukokoro

1 Like

Re: My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) by Henryedom: 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
@op I think you are not telling us the whole story
Re: My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
chuzydon:
My experience with a hooker today

Work brought me to this city I don't have friends here so I decided to download the B.a.d.o.o mobile app to check if I'll meet new friends but to my surprise the app was full of half unclad girls with very naughty names so I texted this particular sexy one and she told me "Do you wanna have fun".
I fully understood what she meant so I said "yes" and she sent me her number.

I have never been with a Hooker before and I don't like the idea of it but since it's holiday I didn't go to work and had time on my hands so I was just curious.
I went through her pictures and she was looking unbelievably hot with very raunchy poses and a well packaged body.
I called her and we talked I asked her for the price and she said 10k I jokingly said "ah its too much na lemi give you 2k jo" and I was shocked she agreed,asked me to come and sent me the address.
Was reluctant at first but I was like let me just find out so I dressed up and put my money in the hidden pocket of my jeans & put only 1K and my t.p into my wallet and went off to see her.
When I got to the place she opened the back door and lead me into a 2bedroom flat I went inside and noticed how dirty the kitchen was the dirt was literally crawling up the kitchen sink.
Her room wasn't any better with the bed spread looking very stained on a high foam on the floor,the room contained a wardrobe with her clothes and gold circle condoms poking out and a creepy looking portrait of an old woman hanging on the white wall facing us.
She said she shares the flat with a friend who was locked in the other bedroom probably with a customer.
When I sat down I looked at her very saggy boobs and compared it in my head to the very hot pictures I saw on B.a.d.d.o she was wearing a spaghetti top with her big tummy bulging out, her short black and white mini skirt looked very dirty I thought I saw a blood stain on it.
I just shrugged but I tried my best not to let my disgust show.

I wanted to get a conversation going so I told her "Before we start let me tell you am a virgin", she said "Ah that means you will pay plenty money na" I told her I had only 1k you needed to see the expression on her face she said but that's not what we discussed.
I told her I know but that's what I have she said ok bring it when I brought it she took it and told me that it's for the time wasted she was supposed to go see one big man like that pays her huge money but I wasted her time and 1k is an insult and she said "I am my friend travelled to this city to be runs girl and club girl that is what we do for a living".

I brought out my phone and said ok i will do online transfer for you she agreed and said she must get the alert first.
She sat close to me brought her acc no and after looking at her I just giggled and told her never mind I have to get going she said ok and I went out through the backdoor out of the horrible place.
I took a huge breath of fresh air so relieved as I went out knowing i will never visit a lovepeddlar again she was even bragging that men dash her 10k & 15k, in my mind I was like seriously some people need flogging.

I concluded all the hotties you see online is all just packaging not real at all plus patronizing hookers is totally disgusting if you're guilty just stop.
grin all say one chance!
op thank god say u no do coz na so she for just infect u with STD.a girl wey dirty like dat no doubt she must have STD grin
Re: My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) by Sanmel(f): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
chuzydon:

If she was a sexy clean girl she wouldn't be a hooker!
Says who? U never jam...
Re: My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) by BANGERLEE1(m): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
Oga o!
Re: My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) by hrykanu231(m): 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
Why do I have the feeling u are somewhere arnd lokoja or Keffi...dia Badoo girls package die. but in reality most of them na olosho's
Re: My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:42am On Jul 23, 2015
hefelove:

wats d difference btw a gurl dat bleeps every guy for money and a gurl dat claim she us ur gurlfrnd and bleeps u and ur bestfrnd and oda guys jux for ojukokoro
that one is diff..what i mean is that by goin to meet them at their baze,even on the road..it irritates me..all thz kind girl dat does dat.they cn get any money 4rm me..unless street girlz.buh if i detect the character of a prostitute inthem. i stay away frm them.
Re: My Experience with a lovepeddler (+photos) by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:43am On Jul 23, 2015
hrykanu231:
Why do I have the feeling u are somewhere arnd lokoja or Keffi...dia Badoo girls package die. but in reality most of them na olosho's
real olosho wella..

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Celebrating Ubunja. / Edited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.