Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN Test Of English Proficiency Past Questions(drop Ur Mail Ad) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN Test Of English Proficiency Past Questions(drop Ur Mail Ad) (10116 Views)

University Of Ibadan Pg 2017/2018 English Proficiency Test Tips / 2017/2018 University Of Ibadan PG English Proficiency Test Info. / Photos Of The University Of Ibadan Student Who Jumped To Her Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN Test Of English Proficiency Past Questions(drop Ur Mail Ad) by Evansally(m): 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
Please, kindly send it to me ASAP. My email is uyoeteyen@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN Test Of English Proficiency Past Questions(drop Ur Mail Ad) by busaribo(m): 6:12am On Oct 22, 2017
busaribo@gmail.com
Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN Test Of English Proficiency Past Questions(drop Ur Mail Ad) by Hahjascho(m): 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN Test Of English Proficiency Past Questions(drop Ur Mail Ad) by hollolade: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
Please, kindly send it to me. My email is tijanisodiql65@gmail.com or hollolade@yahoo.com
Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN Test Of English Proficiency Past Questions(drop Ur Mail Ad) by wojucrown(m): 12:24am On Jul 02, 2018
Wojucrown7@gmail.com
Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN Test Of English Proficiency Past Questions(drop Ur Mail Ad) by Austine36: 6:05am On Jul 13, 2018
Please help me with past question for UI masters.
Email: chinedu3211@gmail.com
Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN Test Of English Proficiency Past Questions(drop Ur Mail Ad) by Rabiu4190: 9:22am On Jul 13, 2018
zubairdanfodio@yahoo.com. pls send to me...
Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN Test Of English Proficiency Past Questions(drop Ur Mail Ad) by durowadeadeyemi: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2018
pls i need it ajayigbenga480@gmail.com
Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN Test Of English Proficiency Past Questions(drop Ur Mail Ad) by iremide12: 9:56am On Jul 13, 2018
I need it bro devonpaul folorunsoeniola3@gmail.com
Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN Test Of English Proficiency Past Questions(drop Ur Mail Ad) by awokunlet: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
please help me too
adewaleojo71@gmail.com
Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN Test Of English Proficiency Past Questions(drop Ur Mail Ad) by Baloboi(m): 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
Pls i as well need the past question, my Email
Balingasamo@gmail.com
Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN Test Of English Proficiency Past Questions(drop Ur Mail Ad) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
devonpaul:
Im willing to do a voluntary work to help anybody that need the Test of english proficiency past question for UI, Kindly comment with ur mail ad or pm me ur mail ad if it violates ur privacy. All the Best

luqmon1914@gmail.com
Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN Test Of English Proficiency Past Questions(drop Ur Mail Ad) by payansola1: 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2019
payansola@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN Test Of English Proficiency Past Questions(drop Ur Mail Ad) by chidiogo123(f): 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
wojucrown:

Wojucrown7@gmail.com
chat me: 08172568455. For Dell e6540, location is computer village Ikeja Lagos. Free delivery within Lagos.
Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN Test Of English Proficiency Past Questions(drop Ur Mail Ad) by SpatialKing(m): 6:12am On Sep 03, 2021
devonpaul:
Im willing to do a voluntary work to help anybody that need the Test of english proficiency past question for UI, Kindly comment with ur mail ad or pm me ur mail ad if it violates ur privacy. All the Best
Please kindly send onyedika.info@gmail.com
Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN Test Of English Proficiency Past Questions(drop Ur Mail Ad) by Freezeman: 6:17am On Sep 09, 2021
Good day, please can I get the past question for UI English proficiency test, I would be grateful if someone could send it to me. Here is my email ekeneliberty@gmail.com
Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN Test Of English Proficiency Past Questions(drop Ur Mail Ad) by Littleprincess(f): 6:41am On Dec 02, 2021
Hello. Good morning. Trust this meets you well
Please, can I get a copy of the past questions. I'll appreciate it a lot. Thanks

devonpaul:

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN Test Of English Proficiency Past Questions(drop Ur Mail Ad) by Littleprincess(f): 6:42am On Dec 02, 2021
Email: gbemisolaodususi@gmail.com
Thank you

Littleprincess:
Hello. Good morning. Trust this meets you well
Please, can I get a copy of the past questions. I'll appreciate it a lot. Thanks

Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN Test Of English Proficiency Past Questions(drop Ur Mail Ad) by Jossi070: 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pls I also need it olorunfemijosiah70@gmail.com
Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN Test Of English Proficiency Past Questions(drop Ur Mail Ad) by Jossi070: 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
K also need it pls olorunfemijosiah70@gmail.com
Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN Test Of English Proficiency Past Questions(drop Ur Mail Ad) by Dave1999(m): 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
ogundeledavid200@gmail.com
Abeg send me
Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN Test Of English Proficiency Past Questions(drop Ur Mail Ad) by Papacypaul(m): 9:00am On Jan 19, 2023
Nonsense, we are blaming Canada, USA, Europe for asking us to write IELTS and TOEFL . Imagine this yeye school is also testing student on English language before getting admission for pg, knowing fully well English is the country official language and medium of study in your undergraduate days.
Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN Test Of English Proficiency Past Questions(drop Ur Mail Ad) by seyi4christ: 12:25am On Mar 09, 2023
Good day, please can I get the past question for UI English proficiency test, I would be grateful if someone could send it to me. Here is my email oluwaseyi.fatai@yahoo.com
Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN Test Of English Proficiency Past Questions(drop Ur Mail Ad) by Sirepolymath(m): 5:01pm On May 13, 2023
kaluikechukwugodspower@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist / Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) / Searching For Off-campus Hostels In Nigeria? 10 Factors To Consider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.