Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Why Would Ladies Claim They Love Men And Still Cheat On Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would Ladies Claim They Love Men And Still Cheat On Them? (1928 Views)

Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? / Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? / Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would Ladies Claim They Love Men And Still Cheat On Them? by dennylove(m): 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2006
I have this girl when we were in secondary school back then,but as future unfolds,we gained admission into different university,she calls me to say,how much she love and miss me,likewise me too,after some months i decided to go to her school and spend some days with her,on getting to her room, only to discover her,sitting on a guy's lap,kissing,they were about to make love when i came in,after the whole scenario,she tried to cover up,of course, she know i saw everything,so she started begging for forgiveness.though, i didn't forgive her,but i still love her,and am afraid to lose her.pls tell me what to do good advisers,counsellors and love doctors of nairaland.
Re: Why Would Ladies Claim They Love Men And Still Cheat On Them? by donjazzie(m): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2006
u know wat so sorry abt dis but if i were u i'ld let the bitch go cuz she's still go back doin d same isht wen u gone as in long gone i mean and don't b decieved.she'll still get back doin her thanglike dis little proverb one of ma uncle say"no matter how much rain that beats a leopard it nevr changes it's spots"think abt it and dont go breakin your heart over a chic dat ain't worth it.i8t
Re: Why Would Ladies Claim They Love Men And Still Cheat On Them? by kiki(f): 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2006
@topic
not all women do that cos unlike u men we are more faithful

well i hate long distance relationship i don't thinks its good cos it might end up like this so i don't know wat to say

@don jazzie
don't be callin that gurl no biitch cos she did a lil somthing somthin don't make her no biitch
Re: Why Would Ladies Claim They Love Men And Still Cheat On Them? by donjazzie(m): 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2006
wen a gurl's got a man she's not satisfied with and wont let go and she still goes after other guys defiantely she's a b!@#h
Re: Why Would Ladies Claim They Love Men And Still Cheat On Them? by kiki(f): 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2006
well how are u sure that he is satisfin her and for God sake its a long distance relationship
Re: Why Would Ladies Claim They Love Men And Still Cheat On Them? by donjazzie(m): 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2006
she for tell d guy she nor do again instead of make she put am for paroles.like d guy comin from where ever he came from
and secondly do u have to always cheat wen u r in along distance relationship.if u nor fit do again make u ex out now instead of messin with sum1's heart .that's real bad
Re: Why Would Ladies Claim They Love Men And Still Cheat On Them? by kiki(f): 3:51am On Sep 26, 2006
u don't even know wat really hapened d gurl might just feel like kissing someone and dat boy was there at the momen the boy talking self how u know he never cheat on her before u just heard one side of the story and u already calling her a bitch
Re: Why Would Ladies Claim They Love Men And Still Cheat On Them? by iice(f): 4:20am On Sep 26, 2006
Why do ladies claim to love their men and still cheat on them and/or Why do men claim to love their women and still cheat on them? Either way many things come in play. Just move on man
Re: Why Would Ladies Claim They Love Men And Still Cheat On Them? by donjazzie(m): 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2006
iice:

Why do ladies claim to love their men and still cheat on them and/or Why do men claim to love their women and still cheat on them? Either way many things come in play. Just move on man

dat one dey!!!

@ kiki ma man Dr.Dre once a b it c h is a bi t c h but a dawg is a man's best friend
Re: Why Would Ladies Claim They Love Men And Still Cheat On Them? by kiki(f): 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2006
i guess ur Dr didn't say nothin abouth a man rite he only said somthing about dem bitches
Re: Why Would Ladies Claim They Love Men And Still Cheat On Them? by donjazzie(m): 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2006
kiki:

i guess your Dr didn't say nothin abouth a man rite he only said somthing about them bitches
hell yeah he did .a real man feels like dawg = a man's best friend
Re: Why Would Ladies Claim They Love Men And Still Cheat On Them? by kiki(f): 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i see u really love this doctor
Re: Why Would Ladies Claim They Love Men And Still Cheat On Them? by donjazzie(m): 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2006
na u sabi
Re: Why Would Ladies Claim They Love Men And Still Cheat On Them? by fume: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2006
why? wound gentle guys claim their love women and still cheat on their woman?
you answer that question
Re: Why Would Ladies Claim They Love Men And Still Cheat On Them? by donjazzie(m): 11:05pm On Sep 28, 2006
fume:

why? wound gentle guys claim their love women and still cheat on their woman?
you answer that question

everybody does it.guys girls.so wat's all d fuss abt
Re: Why Would Ladies Claim They Love Men And Still Cheat On Them? by tEsLim(m): 9:39am On Jan 01, 2007
Never make a bitch an house wife. She'll Bleep u papa, brotha, driver, gateman all males in ur family. INCEST means nothin' to bitches. Once a bitch always a bitch.

GENUINE REPENTANCE is the solution. I mean both of u gotta be born again. grin Thats where Christ comes in wink
Re: Why Would Ladies Claim They Love Men And Still Cheat On Them? by Seun(m): 9:43am On Jan 01, 2007
And what exactly is a "bitch"? A female dog? I've never met a man who married a female dog.
Re: Why Would Ladies Claim They Love Men And Still Cheat On Them? by ima1(f): 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2007
Dude the same way a man would claim they love someone and then stick their thing in another. so quit hating if she decided you were not good enough for her.
Re: Why Would Ladies Claim They Love Men And Still Cheat On Them? by jaybaby(f): 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2007
Because it's not only men that knows how 2 play da game-----2 CAN PLAY DA GAME grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Would Ladies Claim They Love Men And Still Cheat On Them? by sweetlove(m): 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2007
Only Bitches Cheat On Their Men,Faithful/ Wonderful woman Keep and preserve their relationship,No matter what.In every relationship there is a sacrify,which Must be Paid,either the Man Or The Woman.So a Preserved woman Of substance can pay the price In her relationship.
Re: Why Would Ladies Claim They Love Men And Still Cheat On Them? by jaybaby(f): 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2007
& only Bitch on Dicks cheat on their WIVES/GIRLS
Re: Why Would Ladies Claim They Love Men And Still Cheat On Them? by queenmide: 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2007
It is very easy for a man to get hurt by a woman, i mean once a man likes a girl he really likes a girl. But here is the thing though since most guys have a hard time forgivin a woman, they tend to take it out on other ladies. which results in them giving any ladies that makes a mistake or some mistakes bad names. And thats wrong and childish. In this generation that we are we need to realize that there are so many women than their are men. And everybody is set to get hurt at one point in time. Nobody needs to tell me how i feel about my man that had done me worng except for me because i know the reason why i like him, and the reason why if i decide to styll be with him, it really must be a geniune reason. So @ topic my point is you have many options out there because there are way too much woman who know how to appreciate a man, and at the same time u know the reason why u are styll considering to stay with her. U just gotta think.
Re: Why Would Ladies Claim They Love Men And Still Cheat On Them? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2007
Cause its just some people's nature to cheat.
Re: Why Would Ladies Claim They Love Men And Still Cheat On Them? by Youngpo413: 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
jaybaby: & only Bitttch on Dicccks cheat on their WIVES/GIRLS

no man is a b!tch.
Re: Why Would Ladies Claim They Love Men And Still Cheat On Them? by GoodFaith: 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
jaybaby: & only Bitch on Dicks cheat on their WIVES/GIRLS
Are u guilty?
U surely sound guilty

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Skinny/slim People Attrracted To Big/fat People: / I Love You! / These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.