Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

*** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** (5173 Views)

Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! / Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? / Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

*** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by KingsAutos: 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
I will be bringing to you cars successfully shipped by Kings Autos, with customers feed back with pictures of it Here and on Nigeria Soil

*** Please some customers have instructed us not to display their faces, and other wouldn't want their phone numbers displayed online due to their various reasons

But i will try to ensure i give out more informations to prove to the doubting thomas

I will be dropping pictures immediately customers get the cars

I will also be dropping their username, that's for those on nairaland

For those still doubting our capacity, we will like your trial and be your dealer too soon. . . . Contact us for all information or concern.....KingsAutos101@gmail.com or +1-408-478-7014
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by helpinghands(m): 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ok
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by KingsAutos: 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
SUPER CLEAN MAZDA 323 DELIVERED TO A HAPPY CUSTOMER BASED IN DELTA STATE[b][/b]

Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by KingsAutos: 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
Looking forward to doing business with you soon and being your dealer too.
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by KingsAutos: 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
WE GIVE YOU OUR BEST![/lor=#color]
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by KingsAutos: 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
WE CAN GET YOUR CAR TO YOU IN 3WEEKS - 5WEEKS
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by FastShipping: 11:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
I can authoritatively say KingsAutos is a scammer in auto section.

The guy is a con artist. He is not based in Texas. He is using an internet phone created in San Jose, California.

Do business with him at your own risk.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by KingsAutos: 12:21am On Jul 21, 2015
FastShipping:

The guy is a con artist. He is not based in Texas. He is using an internet phone created in San Jose, California.

May God forgive you

Mind you.... I don't do blind business like you do

CONSPIRACY DOESN'T PAY

DON'T PAY ME A DIME UNTIL YOU MEET MY REPRESENTATIVE

Thanks

1 Like

Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by FastShipping: 12:21am On Jul 21, 2015
KingsAutos:

May God forgive you

Mind you.... I don't do blind business like you do

CONSPIRACY DOESN'T PAY

DON'T PAY ME A DIME UNTIL YOU MEET MY REPRESENTATIVE

Thanks

Quit this scam. You have been busted. You are no where in Texas. You are in Nigeria claiming to be in TX.

Be real, bros. Return the money you took as deposit from the people you took deposit from. I have been contacted to investigate you after you gave them some info that show red flag.

I will post all I know very soon. Fraud doesn't pay. I know you have one other guy here who claims to be your agent in Nigeria, whereas you are both conniving to defraud people. You and your so called rep in Nigeria are fellows in crime. You are both based in Lagos working in hands. The so called rep in Lagos will be exposed here soon too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by KingsAutos: 12:34am On Jul 21, 2015
KingsAutos:
I will be bringing to you cars successfully shipped by Kings Autos, with customers feed back with pictures of it Here and on Nigeria Soil

*** Please some customers have instructed us not to display their faces, and other wouldn't want their phone numbers displayed online due to their various reasons

But i will try to ensure i give out more informations to prove to the doubting thomas

I will be dropping pictures immediately customers get the cars

I will also be dropping their username, that's for those on nairaland

For those still doubting our capacity, we will like your trial and be your dealer too soon. . . . Contact us for all information or concern.....KingsAutos101@gmail.com or +1-408-478-7014
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by FastShipping: 12:37am On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=KingsAutos post=36104155][/quote]

It is 5:30pm in Texas and I called your internet phone that keeps going to voicemail.
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by KingsAutos: 1:02am On Jul 21, 2015
FastShipping:

It is 5:30pm in Texas and I called your internet phone that keeps going to voicemail.

Funny... My phone is on and you never called
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by FastShipping: 1:03am On Jul 21, 2015
KingsAutos:

Funny... My phone is on and you never called

Liar you are.
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by KingsAutos: 1:06am On Jul 21, 2015
KingsAutos:
Looking forward to doing business with you soon and being your dealer too.
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by chucky234(m): 7:31am On Jul 21, 2015
Interesting, hmmm I'm following with keen interest oooo.

2 Likes

Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by aieromon(m): 8:09am On Jul 21, 2015
Na here the thing dey happen?

Cc Gboliwe

Cc idowuogbo

Cc chibabe3

Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by Idowuogbo(f): 8:37am On Jul 21, 2015
Make I chop breakkie first,I dey come. grin

1 Like

Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by justi4jesu(f): 8:40am On Jul 21, 2015
FastShipping:

lol problem grin grin
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by KingsAutos: 8:52am On Jul 21, 2015
aieromon:
Na here the thing dey happen?

Cc Gboliwe

Cc idowuogbo

Cc chibabe3

Thank God you were able to trace that the number is not in Nigeria as some folks here claim but in US

Am enjoying the investigation

Good morning every one

To all the haters/competitors I love you all
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by Gboliwe: 10:07am On Jul 21, 2015
I don sign in to work, make I try clear my desk small. grin grin grin
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by joe17: 10:26am On Jul 21, 2015
Following
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by justi4jesu(f): 10:32am On Jul 21, 2015
Gboliwe:
I don sign in to work, make I try clear my desk small. grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy Drama section.
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 21, 2015
FastShipping:

Hehehe, spreads mat with a hot cup of green tea tongue cool

1 Like

Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by Gboliwe: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
justi4jesu:

cheesy cheesy Drama section.

Never a dull moment.
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by Idowuogbo(f): 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ehen I chop lunch join sef. grin

Fastshipping, wassup? Who is this baga? undecided
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by FastShipping: 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
Idowuogbo:

One KingsAutos just duped some guys on nairaland. They contacted me yesterday after seeing a redflag. They paid him some money last week and Mr. KingsAutos claimed their vehicle/truck already on the sea to Nigeria within a week after getting deposit from them. He is preparing ground for more money by claiming the vehicle/truck already in Lagos and needs money to clear them.

How can a person claim to be in Texas and and be selling Man Diesel Truck and IVECO trucks?

Is there any place in the U.S where Man Diesel trucks are sold? Below are some trucks he claims to be selling. Mind you Kings Autos just started on nairaland on July 02, 2015.

The address he gave is fake and the phone number he uses is an internet phone based in San Jose, CA.

Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by aieromon(m): 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by FastShipping: 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
How can you claim to be in TX and bought this European Mazda?

3 Likes

Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by Eyop: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
justi4jesu:

lol problem grin grin

Na this kind place I know say I go find you grin angry
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by Eyop: 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
Idowuogbo:

You no dey fast? You don chop breakfast and lunch already cheesy cheesy
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by betandwin8484: 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
FastShipping:
How can you claim to be in TX and bought this European Mazda?

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink Ok Mr Fastshipping please edit your name to FBI. wink wink wink wink wink, Omo you are not only right you are over smart, this is really EU Mazda, Kings Autos registered July 2nd, when did he get his first client and negotiated and delivered this Mazda ? today is July 21th, I thought shipping takes 3 weeks from USA, so Kings Autos please clarify how come you registered July 2nd and you already delivered a car within 18days after your registration ? Please we have all day explain..

4 Likes

Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by justi4jesu(f): 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
Eyop:

Na this kind place I know say I go find you grin angry

lol follow follow.... cheesy cheesy na Idowu bring me here oh cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2010 Model Toyota Highlander Limited - Navigation - Thumbstart - Dvd / New Arrivals!!! Toks LEXUS RX 330 full option!!! / *07 Camry (Preorder/Pimped),BENZ E430,ACCORD 01,SIENNA 99,ALTIMA 06,COROLA 03<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.