Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody (50127 Views)

Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts / Rumble In SSS As Jonathan’s CSO, Others Vow To Challenge Sack / Buhari May Recall Sacked Mani, CSO, To Redesignate Him Chief Detail - Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by christinie(f): 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
freeage7:

What makes u think the cso is innocent and not guilty? Just leave the court out of this. Am laughing!
an accused is deemed to be innocent until he's been proven guilty.
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by freeage7(m): 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
christinie:
an accused is deemed to be innocent until he's been proven guilty.
Ok.
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by merry02(m): 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
which war? After gej have send people to kill he, in order not to expose gej
u nd ur likes re confused!
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by otunu: 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
Shame to the Trent and all rumour mongering media outlets! The same guy was on ChannelsTV this evening dispelling those insinuations...

1 Like

Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
kenny987:

And like I said, it's my opinion and I will air it whenever I feel. It is not ur place to decide whether it's necessary or not.

Dude isn't dead and he has been released.

Next time, keep your lamentations to yourself !
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by kenny987(f): 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Dude isn't dead and he has been released.

Next time, keep your lamentations to yourself !

You're just a child in an adult's body. Silly too! It is my prerogative to say what I feel when and how I decide to. You don't get to educate anyone on what n what not to say. Learn the art of public engagement whether anonymous like here or otherwise. I am aware he's alive and that's good news.
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
kenny987:

You're just a child in an adult's body. Silly too! It is my prerogative to say what I feel when and how I decide to. You don't get to educate anyone on what n what not to say. Learn the art of public engagement whether anonymous like here or otherwise. I am aware he's alive and that's good news.

Lmao

What about the rain of insults you poured on the DG of DSS and the president ? Will you also withdraw that old hag ?
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by kenny987(f): 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Lmao

What about the rain of insults you poured on the DG of DSS and the president ? Will you also withdraw that old hag ?

Have u been appointed their spokesperson? Why are u holding brief for them? My opinion was predicated on whether or not the report was true in other words conditional. There is nothing to withdraw and again I don't need to explain myself and thoughtsee to u. Kindly take ur meds, hit ur bed n stay off my mentions. I stand by what I said...choke on it silly.
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by johnkay1(m): 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
The epicentre of Dungeon is reserved for you and your generation! Bastardd!!!

me and ur papa go go together cos the old man go sabi road.... Omoale
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by johnkay1(m): 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
drss:
The thunder way go strike u dey do press-up.
God punish that ur hand u take type this fuckin shit.
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by johnkay1(m): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
peedeeasobie:

You must be the gateman of hell to know who comes in there!

And to think that people who have absolutely no respect for human sanctity liked your post shows how much they love people dying!

Did it ever occur to you that no matter what, this is someone's father, husband, son, uncle, etc?

Smh.
I be gateman now because na ur father wey be house boi dey giv u info, He dey even miss u, prepare to join him cos e don secure job for u dere .... mumu
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by Joeoku5: 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
The evil that men do lives after them
Jonathan's sin supperceeds that of his CSO and why can't he be picked and detained
Our past leaders are corrupt and Nigeria cannot move forward if these kleptomaniac are not tried and sentenced

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking / "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu / Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.