Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,231 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Side Effects Of Tech On Youths. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Side Effects Of Tech On Youths. (749 Views)

What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. / 7 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Do Not Go To Church - EDUREGARD / Effects Of Lamination On Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Side Effects Of Tech On Youths. by pekelepekele(m): 4:08am On Jul 21, 2015
Side effect of tech on youths . You have a problem understanding something , You refer to Google for better understanding , Or rather post it on public forums and blogs for advice . Instead of consulting the elders .

Their are so many things that it's only the elders that don't even know how to use all these new techs can resolve .

Never ignore the advise of the elders. #my2cents.
Re: Side Effects Of Tech On Youths. by Hardheolar(m): 5:28am On Jul 21, 2015
pekelepekele:
Side effect of tech on youths . You have a problem understanding something , You refer to Google for better understanding , Or rather post it on public forums and blogs for advice . Instead of consulting the elders .

Their are so many things that it's only the elders that don't even know how to use all these new techs can resolve .

Never ignore the advise of the elders. #my2cents.
u must be from the 19th century

1 Like

Re: Side Effects Of Tech On Youths. by pekelepekele(m): 5:41am On Jul 21, 2015
Hardheolar:
u must be from the 19th century

Hmm , I hear u.
Re: Side Effects Of Tech On Youths. by beatsbyj2g(m): 7:52am On Jul 21, 2015
Op... Shaii.. Show me ut username n i will tell u who u are.

Open a forum for the elders.
Re: Side Effects Of Tech On Youths. by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 07, 2015
@ pekelepe I av a well maintained used 1999 camry tiny light for sale. 08033792150 call me

(1) (Reply)

Management Assignment Help For Student / Oau 2015/2016 Session Cut-off Marks / (UNIUYO) Admission List 2015/2016 Has Be Compilled. Contact (070 64847811)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.