Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Women Tricked Into Having Sex With 22men At Once - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Tricked Into Having Sex With 22men At Once (2299 Views)

Director Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife In His Home / How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men / How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Tricked Into Having Sex With 22men At Once by Haywhymido(m): 9:34am On Jul 21, 2015
A couple was arrested on a charge of fraud after
promising up to $12,000 to women to have sex with
men, but they never paid them, police in Massachusetts
said. The Worcester Police Department said that they
detained a total of 29 people after being caught in a
hotel room in various states of UnCloth and engaging in
sexual acts. 45-year-old Jon Lowell and 39-year-old Courtney Nicholopoulos, were arrested after being accused of organizing the illegal party. Police launched their investigation after an undercover officer found an advertisement on Backpage, seeking women to participate in sex acts with men. A female undercover police officer responded to the ad, which promised women $5,000 to $12,000 in cash to participate. Around 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday, police entered a room at the Holiday Inn Express and found about 27 people, 22 men and 5 women, nude and engaging in sexual acts. The men were between 20 and 60 years old. Lowell and Nicholopoulos were dressed and watching the party. The men said that they donated $60 to $100 to charity to be allowed to participate in the party. The women were never paid and police found just $1,500 in cash on Lowell and Nicholopoulos, significantly less that the $55,000 they promised the women. -WWWN
Re: Women Tricked Into Having Sex With 22men At Once by shalomm: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2015
wicked world.
Re: Women Tricked Into Having Sex With 22men At Once by Godfullsam(m): 9:39am On Jul 21, 2015
Perverted world angry

I thought it's only in Nigeria women will do anything for money undecided
Re: Women Tricked Into Having Sex With 22men At Once by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 21, 2015
Godfullsam:
Perverted world angry
I thought it's only in Nigeria women will do anything for money undecided

Last I checked, all the Nigerian-indonesian drug traffickers were men. Next! cry

4 Likes

Re: Women Tricked Into Having Sex With 22men At Once by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 21, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Last I checked, all the Nigerian-indonesian drug traffickers were men.
Next! cry

didnt yuh also sleep wit
2 guyz from diz site?
paaaained teenage prostitute lyk yuh

7 Likes

Re: Women Tricked Into Having Sex With 22men At Once by loomer: 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
Should I be surprised?
Re: Women Tricked Into Having Sex With 22men At Once by Teeboy22(m): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
loomer:
Should I be surprised?
naso
Re: Women Tricked Into Having Sex With 22men At Once by loomer: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
Teeboy22:

naso

Chairman
Re: Women Tricked Into Having Sex With 22men At Once by freecocoa(f): 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
They could've just found one of those orgies and watched instead of committing fraud, send their a$$es to jail already.
Re: Women Tricked Into Having Sex With 22men At Once by cococandy(f): 7:25am On Jul 23, 2015
Were they arrested for the fraud only or for the orgy too? lipsrsealed
Re: Women Tricked Into Having Sex With 22men At Once by ShayzMan(m): 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lolz
fp tinzz
Re: Women Tricked Into Having Sex With 22men At Once by ShayzMan(m): 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
... Shaybebaby

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Establishes Family Courts / How Do I Stop Him / I Do Not Want My Father To Walk Me Down The Aisle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.